How the FUCK does this video have almost 3m views?

How the FUCK does this video have almost 3m views?

It literally sounds like every other bedroom pop song on Bandcamp. What is the appeal?

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/mu/thread/75896830/#q75912705
fauux.neocities.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

people want to flip her krabby patty, if you know what I mean

It’s a pretty girl making herself look average to seem attainable to betas while singing in a meme style of music. There is no mystery. It’s as formulaic as it gets.

her dad use to run marketing for converse and nike

the big youtubers get 2 mil views routinely per video. A lot more people have access to youtube than years ago.

Just read the video description.

>if u read this ur cool :) the reason I made this music video was to actually help myself. on the day i made this, my hair was greasy, my skin was bad, i had nothing to wear, and i didn't want to leave bed. i had just woken up in this video and you can definitely tell (lol) i felt really ugly but realized that it's perfectly okay to feel that way/have those types of days.
>the song is about a relationship i had where i felt I needed to be the perfect girl for another person.. whether that's wearing makeup, doing my hair, wearing things they like, or even changing the way i speak/WHEN i speak. so, i felt that the only way i could make this video was to have a lot of fun looking disgusting and not caring at all ! it's okay to have flaws and it's okay to embrace them and it's okay to be silly and stupid. you all might already know this, but i'm happy that i know this now

what a tool

>Tfw was into her music in 2015 and bought all her albums thinking I was the most patrician nigga whomst'd ever lived

her dad is an industry promoter no joke. She's the definition of a plant.

I like it tho.

And I'm possibly part of the reason it shows up in recommendations because I'm spamming the algorithm with clicks.

Remember poppy? That seems like an even more blatant example.

Judging from this and some of her other work, she's going for what seems like an "old MySpace" aesthetic.

this.

I dunno I kinda liked the video

who cares if the music is good?

The music isn't good

It's formulaic, insincere and above all, she's obviously trying to attain an audience of girls who visit Tumblr and sad lonely men.

Source?

I like it I guess.

Basically this. The song is fine, obviously. But insincerity should be your biggest turn off in any of the arts, and if it isn’t you’re tasteless and honestly just a pleb. She is the definition of insincere, something it’s becoming increasingly difficult to hide these days.

1 sec

rbt.asia/mu/thread/75896830/#q75912705

Read the thread and weep. Also dirt on other artist close to her in the scene.

this.

I made a comment on the video calling it shit and I got TONNES of replies it actually pissed me off I just wanted everyone to stop fucking giving me notifications for this video I didn't care about so yeah OP I accidentally gave this video about 100 views just trying to respond to all the gay cunts in the comments.

just delet your comment

Haven't watched/listened to it but I saved this image.

it really is a good image.

Aaaaaaaaand there it was. I never knew she was Jewish, I just thought she had shitty twitter politics... Welp. Sup Forums is always right.

>Sup Forums is always right
Unironically this is more true by the day.

fauux.neocities.org/

Link?

Go to any funk/soul album on RYM and look at the track ratings. The songs with a woman singing will always be rated at least 1.5 stars higher, if not even more. Men like listening to female singers as a form of sexual arousal.

POLAR
ROID

PIC
TURE

holy shit what a qt

SHAKE IT
SH-
SHAKE IT
SHAKE IT LIKE A

G-6
LIFE IS A FUCK

Gettin slizzard

This kind of stuff is really irritating. I have a wealthy uncle (by marriage) and his children are both spoiled, self-loathing, soft-left trust fund cunts like this one. This shit makes me want to go from ancap to tankie overnight.

ANTHEM IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
B-B-B-BASE DOWN LOW

Still haven't heard the song, and probably never will.

stop using the term bedroom pop

its stupid

I'm fucking sick of these threads. STOOOP

I remember reading reviews back in the day where "bedroom" was used as a negative. How the world has changed.

holy shit lmao. I like the song and all, but that's just shitty lmao

lmao

OP? There's something you should just kind of... accept.

You see, it's not about who's special or who's technical, or even about 'what's catchiy?'

The great ones beyond have chosen this singular cultural imposter for meteoric rise, a starlit ascension to greatness. This person must rise now, and we must accept that. So shall the engine continue, so shall it require nourishment. We can only pray that we shall one day be faced with this unspeakable task, ourselves.

I dunno bruh fake shit is everywhere and if thousands of little culturally sensitive and powerful influencers are in one place at one time you'd be mad not to be deeply involved in manipulating it somehow. Think about it, shit oughta roll downhill, right?

I've seen people buy their way in, and its as simple as that. You can be good enough, you can be in the right place at the right time or you can buy in. It's not ALL that easy, it requires prolonged periods wherein you are someone else's bitch, or employee. You have to be capable as an artist, but you can buy in, if you have a connection and the network behind the platform is as corrupted as you think.

She's probably gonna be a Grimes-clone for the masses, now, and make lots of money.

don't mind me just saving this image in my pc

BTFO

actually what a time to be alive!

Connections Girl.
DADDY'S
CONNEC
TIONS

These

"CHILL POP SONGS"
Lmao, most of her shit is acoustic iPhone rec. shit and poorly sung r&b shit.

because beta men imagine being able to fuck an """"insecure"""" 18 year old

damn kike