Post your favorite Islamic flags thread

>this guy used to be a meme

Don't insult us like that.We're a great state.

No, we're a shithole full of hicktards.

You a northern transplant?

The crescent is the ugliest fucking symbol

Stupid moon worshipers

Personally I'd rather they were just an eccentric moon cult. Instead they follow the teachings of a child molesting warlord with a strange disdain for pigs.

California insurgent sent to single mom as many dumb southern sisters as my bull balls can pump and dump.

Southern hospitality is a euphemism for southern broads fucking on the first date.

Fuck you, cocksucker. I grew up in Boston and moved to SC when I turned 18 to go to college. I'm 25 now, and I never left. This is the greatest state in the country. The people here are super kind and accepting of anyone that comes here that doesn't try to change or belittle southern culture, the men are bro-tier (the 3 best friends of my entire life are all from SC), the state is incredibly environmentally diverse, our state history and culture are fascinating, and our barbecue kicks ass. Dum Spiro motherfucking Spero.

Yes, I know I took the bait hard on this one, but I don't even care.

>implying South Carolina didn't tell the brits to fuck themselves and is not the most based state

Dat Abbasid Caliphate flag.

>he doesn't know what the crecent stands for

A

FUCKING

LEAF

>crecent

crescent. It isn't a moon. It's what soldiers wore to protect themselves from swords around their necks. Its a sign of protection.

>pic unrelated, not even sure what the quote is

Chesterfield county, S.C. wants you to know we've heard this before. Not funny.

God speed user

>Southern
>Culture

Top fucking kek.
You all act like niggers here, you people are literally worse than the people in Mexico.

South is sub-third world teir and should be nuked from orbit.

>"I get mad southern pussy, trust me"
>browses Sup Forums on a Friday afternoon

Lol yankees

I like how it's greener than die Grune.

>yankee babble

I laff evry time

I want my flag to please Sailor Moon but not be associated with Islam.

What do?

It's not hard to fuck Southern broads user, you could literally be in a restaurant one hour, spot a girl, and be going balls deep 2 hours later.

The South is the most degenerate places in North America.

The black people are usually fucking cooler and more normal than the whites too, somehow.

Yea. Moved here from Jew York city. The Carolinas are the nicest area in the country, and it's no surprise that people flock here. It's paradise.

That's what happens when your state isn't full of new Yorkers.

Yea. I vote red, but most northerners vote Dem, so it's a real concern when they move here.

Always a pleasure to talk to a fellow ex-Northeasterner who is living and thriving in Best Carolina. It's crazy how many move down here and enjoy SC's beautiful climate and based cost of living/taxes yet refuse to integrate to the culture and talk a bunch of shit about native South Carolinians. Makes us all look bad, I hate it

The moon is America's property, though.

ooga booga muh dick bix nood

1 too many yankees

I'm not sure I believe you, it's often pictured with star and wiki calls it a crescent moon

>unironically using the term "broads"

Are you autistic or just old? Step up your banter game, it's weak.

Also
>Cali calling others states' women sluts

R A R E

A

R

E