/nfl/ general - Select All Images with TALENT vol. ii

DEN: Joseph: Decision-making 'major factor' at QB
JAX: Jags get No. 4 pick Fournette signed, sealed
DEN: Jamaal Charles '50-50' to make 53-man roster?
SF: Joe Williams has 'legit chance' to usurp Hyde
CLE: Battery case dismissed vs. Browns DT Brantley
ATL: Devonta Freeman wants to make elite RB money
PHI: Eagles likely to cut Mathews after Blount add
PHI: Eagles do 1-year deal with LeGarrette Blount
FA: FA Vince Wilfork refuses to say he's retired
NE: Brady's wife said Tom had concussion in 2016
FA: NFL likely to approve two I.R.-return players
OAK: Report: Carr frustrated with extension talks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EU4L6THYAbM
espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/19404168/quarterback-confidence-index-rating-all-32-nfl-teams-2017-post-draft-offseason-rankings
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for eagles

2nd for Europe

chefs

Eagles win the NFC East running away

5st for RIP Chris Cornell
someone should have showed him how to live sooner

rip
my wife's asleep so she doesn't know yet
i envy her ignorance

the slot man

Come together with your hands.

Same.

>Only chance of the pats losing is in the super bowl

>implying this year the Giants defense won't be even better

Fans of other teams in the NFL, why even bother watching the next season when you already know the Dolphins are going to win the superb owl?

You ARE aware that the Pats last TWO Owls were handed to them by the opposing team making a simple error that could have gone the other way.... right?

because the dolphins haven't won a playoff game since 9/11

>Select seahawks image
>It disappears

What does Google mean by this?

I'd bet on six other AFC teams before betting on the kekphins my dude

I don't know, Ravens could always hack their way against the Patriots.

best song to be honest, phamilia
youtube.com/watch?v=EU4L6THYAbM

Seahawks - Panthers - Giants

broship

is

official

no

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/19404168/quarterback-confidence-index-rating-all-32-nfl-teams-2017-post-draft-offseason-rankings

what is espn trying to do with this?

are they telling me that the bills are more confidant in tyrod taylor then dolphins with ryan tannehill? I dont fucking understand their sensibilities

>he STILL believes in the tannehill

meme

KEK

Fuck off. Seahawks hate the Panthers.

but who would you trust more tyrod taylor or ryan tannehill?

they put him in the same category as jacksonville, houston. That same category has denver too which I say is more confidant then houston. I just dont understand the tiers they do. Yes tannehill is not good but he has shown that he deserves more confidence then oswilder, blake borttle, or tyrod taylor.

Tyrod Taylor isn't a bad QB. He's around that Alex Smith tier of good enough to be a starter but not take a team anywhere significant.

yeah id rather have tannehill than tyrod memes aside

but I don't think he'll ever be a great quarterback or challenge new england.

What has Tannehill done that's so much better than Tyrod Taylor? They've both been absolutely average starters throughout their career. The only edge Tannehill gets over any of those guys is being handed a starting job slightly earlier.

Why does it sounds like John Elway fakes his voice???

Any way first for Broncos.

Also even if i hate the pats and the raiders im hyped to see them in México this year.

desu I'd take Tyrod Taylor every time. Comparable stats across the board except TT throws about half as many INTs and rushes for a lot more yards/TDs.

Tannehill has never thrown fewer than 12 INTs in a season. After 5 seasons that is not good.

I've heard a litany of excuses for that, including "well his line sucks!" or "well he has no weapons!!" or "well he's young!". Dude's been in the league since 2012, has Jarvis Landry and Jay Ajayi now, and a pretty decent line. At what point does he actually have to show something before people stop defending him?

He also has 47 career fumbles. That is an insanely bad stat.

How's the vacation going, Miamifriend?

>OAK: Report: Carr frustrated with extension talks

get this fake news out of here

But tyrod has the better offensive weapon and much better line play

but he got hit the most time in three years. thats fact. men bills have sammy watson which is better than any of the offensive weapons the dolphins had on offense. Also Jay ajayi has only been playing less than one year. Jarvis Landry is a glorified possession wr not really a true number one

>sacked 58 times one year
>149 sacks in three years

last year was the only year he had fucking decent line play.

He is not elite qb. I am not arguing that. he needs talent around him but I am arguing he is better then those other qbs who only spam deep balls(osweiller) or tyrod taylor who plays it safe.

>men bills have sammy watson which is better than any of the offensive weapons the dolphins had on offense.
>Jarvis Landry is a glorified possession wr not really a true number one
Kek what the fuck? Not only does Watkins barely play anymore because he's a fragile fucker, but Landry is a much, much better WR than him. You're fucking retarded.

really you think watson is better than landry. lol. that is not true

Uh, no? I clearly said Landry was better than Watkins. Not sure why you still can't spell his name, but you don't seem like you're very bright.

Watkins is not better than Landry. He's injury prone and wildly inconsistent. Why do you think the Bills didn't pick up his fifth-year option?

The only way you can possibly suggest the Bills are better on offense is at RB with McCoy, but McCoy has also been injured a lot and now Tannehill has Ajayi, and he's STILL giving away the ball as much as he did before. He's out of excuses.

>much better line play
BS my dude. Yes the Bills have Glenn, Incognito, and Wood, but after that it's been a rotating cast of absolute fucking garbage that can't pass block for shit. An o-line is only as good as its worst piece and you'd be hard pressed to do worse than Cyril Richardson.

Seriously, the Bills top WRs last year were Robert Woods and Marquise Goodwin. Taylor has nothing but crap to throw to because Watkins' foot injuries are persistent. Tannehill has Landry, who is basically Odell lite, and Kenny Stills, both of whom are miles better than anyone from that shitty Buffalo corps.

Sure, Taylor had Shady last year. Dolphins fans were crowing about how good Ajayi is, but I guess for this scenario he sucks because muh Tannehill no help GOAT.

but seriously why do you read that trash?

they have luck and russell wilson in their prime below a declining eli manning and philip rivers

carr has multiple kids already. he wants to break the fucking bank

>but seriously why do you read that trash?
He's literally looking for shit to be offended by.

>He is not elite qb. I am not arguing that. he needs talent around him but I am arguing he is better then those other qbs who only spam deep balls(osweiller) or tyrod taylor who plays it safe.

Again I am only saying he is better then tyrod taylor which isnt saying much. Yes I know tannehill is wildly inconsistent but every year he has 4-5 game streak where he just goes off.
the same story as the dolphins line. The dolphins guard play is among the worst in the league. There is a reason why the bills always kill them when they play.
last year was the first time in like 5 years they actually could block. I am glad they finally could do their job after all the spent draft picks and money spent on them.

When Watkins isnt injured he is better than landry. In like 3/4ths the target he has more tds then landry

>When Watkins isnt injured he is better than landry.
He's missed 11 games in the last two years.

whose going to have more kids carr or phillip rivers?

I read that trash because the marlins fucking suck, NBA FA starts in a month and NBA playoffs sucks

>In like 3/4ths the target he has more tds then landry
yeah I bet that has nothing to do with Tannehill, that's all Landry

>CLE: Battery case dismissed vs. Browns DT Brantley
Seriously did anyone else have a better draft? That dude wouldve gone in the first two rounds and they got him in the 6th in addition to three first round picks

It remains to be seen whether these picks work out for them. They went high-risk high-reward for a lot of them. And considering how much the Browns sacrificed to make this draft go this way it better work out.

the browns have 12 picks in next year's draft, including 5 in the first two rounds. they haven't sacrificed anything

>wake up
>my qb is derek carr
>Chris Cornell is gone while Eddie Vedder is still kicking
>just finished persona 5
TYBC

The entirety of their 2016 season and the mass exodus of quality young players like Alex Mack was what they gave up. That's a year of Joe Thomas's career he's not getting back.

if joe thomas was ever going to be part of a hugely successful browns team, it would have been a while ago. i'm sure he's accepted his lot in life by now.

plus, the guy is only 32. jason peters is playing at an above average level at age 35. even if he's not in his prime anymore, playing for a team with a future beats playing for the teams thomas has been on the rest of his career.

joe thomas is going to be a coach for the browns and win a ring that way

>4. Stafford

32 is when a lot of top-tier guys start to hit their decline, it remains to be seen if Joe can withstand the march of time in 2017

dude still only committed 2 penalties and only gave up 3 sacks all last year. and as i recall one of them was just connor barwin having RG3 run right into his arms. thomas has a lot of mileage, but if i had to bet on anyone being productive into his mid-30s it would be him.

>Chris Cornell is gone while Eddie Vedder is still kicking
How is this a good thing?

because eddie has wrote and sung more songs than black hole sun and limo wreck

>discount Neil Young
>good

Newton or Wilson?

This isn't even a question anymore

Popeye i waited for you to be online. I enjoyed your long and covering post about Brady Manning rivalry but Sup Forums was so bad so i couldnt fucking post a reply. i thank you a lot my mate.

>broship

I forgot this game even happened.

I can't remember a single thing about that game. I think I maybe just didn't watch it.

I remember it happening, but I couldn't tell you anything about it other than that the Seahawks won.

REMINDER
ATLANTA BLEW A 28-3 LEAD IN THE SUPER BOWL!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Falcons are a culture of losers and those idiots still would rather root for the Bulldogs anyway
Therefore still not as bad or embarrassing as 18-1

r8 m8s

kekskins

Hmmm

>implying Baldwin is better than Evans

Baldwin has a much better QB

It's comparing those 2 because Baldwin was undrafted and Green was selected fourth overall in the draft.

Gisele needs to shut the fuck up

>new LA stadium delayed a year because of rain
even God hates the Rams and Chargers

all this is telling me is that AJ Green is better than Doug Baldwin, which we already knew

AJ Green is the best receiver in the NFL and Mike Evans is 2nd. It's OK that you like to overhype a shitty meme player though. Speaks a lot about how deluded you are.

>chargers have to spend 3(Three) Years in a soccer stadium

and I thought our stadium situation sucks

>AJ Green is the best receiver in the NFL
kek

average lions playoff game

Name a player who has gotten 1000 receiving yards every year in his career so far to this date.

AJ Green and Mike Evans are the only two.

Don't reply to this if you don't know what you're talking about nigger.

>Don't reply to this if you don't know what you're talking about nigger.
>thinks AJ Green is the best WR in the NFL

kek

K-E-K

not him but I picked Green over Julio for some reason in my fantasy league this year and it pretty much lost me the league. Just sayin lol

>eli fanny, ben rapistburger and andrew cuck will all retire before Tom Brady

obj entered the league the same time evans did and has never had less than 1300 yards

Probably because you overstocked on memeshit players not just Green, nigger.

A reason why I went undefeated was because I had both Evans and Green by season's end. Along with Stafford at QB, Zeke and Howard at RB, Brate at TE, Tucker at kicker, and Giants defense.

OBJ is a manlet slot receiver at best and his entire purpose is to be a gimmick player. That's a split end, not a receiver, you fucking nigger.

>I had the best two rookie RBs and a top 5 WR
>Also a great statpadding QB, a productive TE, the best kicker in the league, and a good defense
>But AJ Green was the reason I won even thought he caught four fucking TDs last year

He's right tho. I think he's wrong about Evans tho. I think Julio is like 1b tied with AJ. I prefer Julio's electric style but I respect AJ s consistency

Evans is better than both of them at this point. An injury prone has been and a player who is losing his luster.

This is Evans year to be the top receiver.

>He's right tho.
No he fucking isn't. AJ isn't even top 3, and I'd take Evans over him in the top 5.

He's a component of the team, nigger.

Probably better than your team being full of memeshit players like Wentz and Baldshit

Hahahahaha holy shit you deluded Bungles fan. You had the best running back and kicker and the dude who caught the most passes in the NFL last year, and yet you think Green was actually the reason you won. My sides weren't ready for this.

I'm a Ravens fan, you actual nigger.

Just being honest with you for once.

OBJ's position is wide receiver. Don't be a fucking pedant.

You are both retarded. Evans is a niche player, a red zone threat playing against the worst pass d division in football. He's good, no doubt, but don't get confused by his height he isn't Megatron. He's a palexico 2.0.

>“My wife would never say that,” Bradshaw said. “I would imagine someone’s having a talk with somebody.

>“I don’t know why she would say that,” Bradshaw added … while explaining that when it comes to private health matters, it’s not up to the spouse to share that information with the world.

>“That’s my wife right there and she’d never say a word,” Terry said pointing to Tammy.

Thank you based Terry. Control your hoe

OHHHHHHH. That actually make a ton of sense. You're eternally cucked by Green, so you assume it's because he's the best WR. Unfortunately it's just because he likes to shit all over your team.

He's a shitty manlet who fits better in the CB position. Guy is simply too short to be a receiver in this day in age.
Evans has never gone under 1000 receiving yards once in his career and his ceiling is about to get higher with how the Bucs had this offseason.

It's Old Bay off trip. Ignore him.