Just wanna rant, I know I'm a faggot

Just wanna rant, I know I'm a faggot

Pisses me off that I'll probably never make it in the music industry and this dude is loaded and has zero talent. I'm not saying all rappers don't have talent because a lot do, but this is something else. Feels like labels are just testing what they can get away with.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8bzLx-5PAs4&index=3&t=7s&list=LL8AsOqVwKsY8UpDlkgCVr8w
youtube.com/watch?v=ETngzOSy4NM&list=PLmeYVpiP4cZDhJgoCgTbpydlySu8eDGsO&index=1
mobile.twitter.com/YetiManfredi/status/920672110581870592
youtube.com/watch?v=Q5sVtUL08iQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=27p1J0FF4_M&index=7&list=PL3-GdOH-J1tPKxbgAhd9B2c1k5Ktd2HqQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah, i feel that

It's funny cause I was never "That guy" until I started to make music my career. Now it pains me how much I put into songs and he literally just shits on a mic. Not the only one. Glad another person feels the same

nah man labels wouldn't fuck around like that. they always have pushed fuck shit since the beginning. its cos normies like it, its whats popular for kids. his fan base has to be no older than 18 (despite melon), which isnt surprising considering he's 16. this just a new generation of retardation, even dumber than before.

Honnestly curious what do you think his lifespan will be? Career wise? Melon said he liked the album but said it was retarded lol

two years tops

This shit is the T-pain of 2017, just sit back and wait for it to die

Makes me feel better

>make bangers every other day
>millions of views on YT and plays on spotify/souncloud, obviously because people LIKE listening to him
>zero talent

MATE YOURE A FUCKING RETARDED.
Stop being like this and go do something. You have more talent than him? Well prove if and get famous. He could so you can too, right?

post your garbage music op

You can't deny that his Bangers are just cause of the beats

fine, here's a demo I recorded

youtube.com/watch?v=8bzLx-5PAs4&index=3&t=7s&list=LL8AsOqVwKsY8UpDlkgCVr8w

all rap music is low iq shit

i actually prefer lil pump to alot of rap music. at least he accepts his music is low iq trash for drug use only

take your psuedorap somewhere else big guy

It really annoys me too OP, especial the retarded "ironic Lil Pump fans" that are emerging
He's total garbage. End of story. And he's making millions from mumbling and repeating stupid shit over some generic trap beats.
It pisses me off too.

boring as fuck

I feel it. Art falls on the deaf ears of ad-watching market-safe drones.

right cause D ROSE D ROSE D ROSE 20x is exciting right?

I dig it op

I have been doing shit man, I'm on the up. I'm just ranting

Hey now T-Pain actually has some very good songs and talent at least

I agree, ever hear his acoustic stuff? He can actually sing

Overall cool dude he streams on Twitch too

I like your music, but it's not really what most people listen to. If you want popularity, maybe you should investigate what parts of popular music you can use, to get a more likable sound.

I didn't even know that. What does he do music?

Used to, I don't think he does anymore and I don't really know why. But when he did, it was pretty great.

desu it is
try listening to that shit with some friends in a car while youre drunk or high and tell me it aint good

just do it and then come here real quick and tell me it aint hype

thats what i like about lil pump and smokepurrp, at least they arent pretentious lil bitches like J Cole and others

Been thinking the same thing myself recently. Truth I don't want to play music I don't like

Dude he's carried by his beats which he doesn't even make himself. It's his retarded image.

Lil Pump is the Transformers of music. There is a huge market for his music and he makes music for his market. You can't be mad that you spent years on your movie by doing some really experimental shit or by having shots be taken with absolute perfection and then realize that only like a couple thousand people even want to watch it.

That isn't to say that there aren't movies like Back to the Future that both have mass appeal and objectively good qualities to them. But if you ignore the former, you really can't be mad.

>back to the future

lol

it's just an energy that captures people for the moment.

My stuff isn't that experimental and I think does have a mainstream appeal. But you're 100% right.

not even Sup Forums is retarded enough to think Back to the Future is a bad movie

i'd say he's more jackass or pineapple express

Those were both good movies

This guy, like all other soundcloud rappers, is a fad who will only last another 2 years when the Soundcloud Bubble bursts. He'll be remember as fondly as early-mid 90s rappers like Vanilla Ice, MC Hammer, Jazzy Jeff, Sir Mix-A-Lot and etc. An artifact from a specific time period

Hope so

>soundcloud bubble
people need to stop using bubble for anything and everything that is a fad

What word would you use

He's only 16 he has time to grow. Esketit is a great catchphrase for kids and when you wanna meme. Most streams and views come from the 18 and younger demographic. Sorry your fake Neil Young head ass isn't what's in

>Neil Young head ass

Neil Young is timeless

This isn't much better than what's on the Top 40 desu. Way too derivative of R.E.M. You're trying way too hard to be Michael Stipe. This is why you aren't getting noticed. Because it's boring.

your fucking retarded and that guy too

kek

bout to drop a 10k play track

First of all, this will be the last track on my next album, not at all a single.

Second, I don't even listen to R.E.M.

Third, if you wanna hear my first album check it out here:

youtube.com/watch?v=ETngzOSy4NM&list=PLmeYVpiP4cZDhJgoCgTbpydlySu8eDGsO&index=1

I never said I wasn't retarded

>]
YOUR FUCKING TO TINY U DUMB FUCKING PLEB

plus your music sucks

made me kek

go back to Sup Forums

are you new here or something pleb?

been here since the beginning

dude..... you talk about people making generic music and share this? what idea is this bringing to the table?

Bitch I've been here since 2chan

Said nothing about generic music, in fact pump is the opposite of generic, but it's trash.

i guess it just depends on how you define generic w/e

All am I saying is that he himself doesn't have any talent and is carried by his meme factor and beats. but obviously he's doing something right.

mobile.twitter.com/YetiManfredi/status/920672110581870592

Real twitter post from Op.

>mobile.twitter.com/YetiManfredi/status/920672110581870592

True

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5sVtUL08iQ

knowing how to cheese the system/give ppl what they wanna hear is a talent despite a shitty one

Creepin' on my twitter ok. It's true though

At the end of the day, I know I'm being a little bitch, but your right, I can't fault him for knowing the system.

you just lack clout my nigga

hooktube.com/watch?v=27p1J0FF4_M&index=7&list=PL3-GdOH-J1tPKxbgAhd9B2c1k5Ktd2HqQ

so true

why do you type like nigger?

But he raps like that because the beat is hard. Nobody wants to hear 28 syllable bars on those blow out bass trap productions.

damn you're ugly and edgy

>mobile.twitter.com/YetiManfredi/status/920672110581870592
>176 Following 97 Followers
>Manfredi

What the fuck is Manfredi?Change that, change your style, buy something that looks good and change your haircut, maybe dye it.Make trap music.

A lot of rap is actually extremely rythmically intricate. Thats the only respectable thing about.

Aka there is literally nothing respectable about lil pump,

Literally anything with a bpm over 50 is listenable when you're thoroughly drunk you shit

does everything with a bpm over 50 get as famous as lil pump songs?
no you shit, because most songs arent as good as lil pump ones

you can try to deny it but you know that is true

You are too low iq to follow the discussion boi.

>shit music gets famous
>reee its famous

his songs are enjoyable
whats there to discuss?

and ill have you know i have a 120 iq so dont ever talk shit to me again you whitey weirdo

"Enjoyable" is the worst thing you can call a song, but whatever.

yeah "whatever" because youre a pretentious scum whos trying to tell me songs arent supposed to be enjoyable

theyre SONGS you dumbfuck, nothing else

Only difference between you and this dude is he is probably better looking, or at least more eye-catching, and had better connections. It's partly luck, but if you put in enough effort you could probably reach a similar level of fame. It's the internet age after all.

Remember what Andy Warhol said about fame?

Don't quit your dayjob OP holy shit

your low iq is showing again