because

SEX

why is sugar sweet?

Because pussy feels better then an asshole

>Why do men like to fuck women?
This is dumb as FUCK

benis feel gud in bagina

Bullshit

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

/thread

Ask your dad why he fucked your mom

They're not gay, like you.

we're programmed that way, you dumb dumb

Mutation makes an organism LIKE to fuck? Other things equal, it'll probably fuck more than the organism that doesn't. It fucks more, passes on its genes more, and a greater number of organisms in a population like to fuck.

having sex is coded in our dna as a method of prolonging the species. when having sex your brain tells your body to produce endorfines - happiness hormones (this is how the brain trains you, with a reward mechanic. whenever you do something that from a biological standpoint increases your chances of survival your brain gives you a treat of endorfines)

this way the probability of the species surviving is increased

thats why eating makes people happy, sleeping makes people happy, sex makes people happy, etc.

its basic instincts

>this
When I was a heroin addict I was getting my endorphins from using drugs so wasnt the least bit interested in sex. OP if you dont want to fuck people then use heroin, its really better than sex.

based HARBFEADTUEGWTDLML poster

drugs are a bit different, it's like cheating

they trick your brain into producing hormones as if you did something "good" even tho by taking them you probably are reducing the chances of your survival and prolonging the species

As a man is a natural instinct. It's a primal drive seeded deep in the animalistic parts of our minds, to reproduce and spread our genetics . Also because it feels good

Of course it is you dickhead I was trying to give bad advice.

Fuck off from my beloved Sup Forums you dont belong here.

:(

primal instinct. also pussy feels fucking good.

We have created zero materials that feel better around your dick than a hot wet vagina, zero AI bots that mimick enthusiasm or submission/domination or any other fun emotions along with sex.
Why OP, what are your hobbies

well see the past weekend i fucked a girl and i must say its better than my hand

Good question, OP.

I have never been with a Woman by my own choice. I'm not A-Sexual, I just don't see see the point in having to financially, emotionally, and intimately care for another complicated human being. I mean, really, having another person depend on you for their shelter, their food, their everything is just too much. And all I/you/we/they (Men) get out of this arrangement is some warm soggy hole that will eventually spit out more burdens? Hm.

i agree

Why do cis people feel the need to claim they are the normal gender? We get it. A majority of people accept being heterosexual but that doesn’t mean it’s “normal”.

They way it is now, a lot more people are coming to terms with their true sexuality. Gay pride marches reach the thousands, yet you still think being cis is the typical state or condition? Are there marches for cis pride? I didn’t think so. Being gay or trans is just as much the norm if not more normal than being cis and the sooner you guys realize this the sooner we can live happily lives.

the rush of reproduction without coloring too far away from the lines..?

More of this cute trap?

Who asked you for your opinion, Faggot?

You do know what a Trap is, right? That Man doesn't even come close to being a trap. Gtfo here.

She is wearing girl clothes and is submissive so it’s clearly a trap?

Clearly the op asked why should men fuck women when they don’t have to they can fuck traps which are better than women.

Anywhere here you friend I’m glad you like her

Virgin or faggot detected.

Instincts. In reality,humans are made to reproduce and die. That's it. So we follow our body's instructions. I'm gay personally, thought I was straight for a while. Fuck me, was I wrong..

FUCK YOU JUMP OFF A CLIFF

sexuality ≠ gender

>zero AI bots
yet

Gahdamn it's been a while since I've seen that

You both dont understand what a trap is. Just no. Stop.

High testosterone equals high sex drive.

Get to my age. Your testosterone drops. Your sex drive drops. Instantly you just stop dealing with their bullshit and start telling them to shut up or fuck off.

Ironically this results in them chasing you. Fucking useless creatures

Wow. What a bigoted, sexist pig you are. Women are all submissive and are dominated by men?

the genes that make people want to have heterosexual sex get passed on. But homosexuality is a mystery. Why does it not disappear ? One theory is that the female siblings of male homos are more sexual and have more children thus passing on the gene for male homosexualy.

why do birds fly?

eh,i would rather stay a virgin for life than put my cock in some wet crevice
besides,i think pussy looks nasty
that being said,im not gay ethier
im perfectly content with being a virgin

Found the fat coping MGTOW incel neckbeard virgin guys.

You come off as a very lonely and desperate individual friend

we both know it isn't by your own choice just by reading waht you typed

>eh,i would rather stay a virgin for life than put my cock in some wet crevice
besides,i think pussy looks nasty
that being said,im not gay ethier
im perfectly content with being a virgin