HHNNGGG

HHNNGGG

Bitch, please, tsu could seduce her in a heartbeat, but he's too busy drilling a plethora of other exquisite pussies.

I know m8. That beard looks qt on Messi

too brown for me

he's more attractive than her

>women

>Walking next to your friends instead of your gf

would she have married him if he didn't make it this far? if he was just a normal argentinian guy she knew from the childhood?

Bitch, please, tsu could seduce him in a heartbeat, but he's too busy getting drilled by a plethora of other exquisite dicks.

great lads

why does it matter? you attract mates based on a number of factors which include financial stability too.

>trips confirm they're gay

Jealousy makes you Asian

Why don't you hope in the time machine and find out?

pretty sure she fugged fabregas' missus

if you value financial stability as a decisive factor in your choice, you're a shallow person....... Especially when in this case financial stability is not being able to live decently, but getting really big money.

If that's the case, Antonella is no better than a magpie attracted to shiny things.
Now if she's attracted by messi being the goat of footy, then it's another matter. But apparently she doesn't give two shits about football

>If you're not attracted to poor people you're a bad person

swinger couples are very common user

did you think this was a smart and witty comment to make? you are pathetic...

Ronaldo's new gf is hotter.

did you think this was a smart and witty comment to make? you are pathetic...

try to actually counter me with some argument next time...

My point is that there is no way of knowing unless you ask her personally so why as a stupid question?

because it was an unanswerable question to spark discussion, you motherfucker you

HOLY FUCKING YUM

SO HOT.

...and his wife cute too.

Discuss what? Nobody here knows Antonella

No he is too busy getting drilled by Badr Hari.

how can I filter New Zealand flags?

please

Doesn't get gayer than this.

I'd also like to know

where our society is going it's only fair game, you could get on by as middle class or live it high all your life. best medical treatment. best cars. best living areas etc. it's not a hard choice and you're definitely not a bad person if you marry someone because they're ridiculously rich, definitely not more so than falling in ''love'' with some bydlo acting alpha and tough anyway.

I mean I'm all up for ''pure'' love but it's not that easy

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>Sup Forums will defend this

Messi is /fa/ AF

They're just bros, Kim.

>people still think ronaldo and messi aren't secretly in a relationship

imagine being that fucking bluepilled!

>brown nipples

ok, but I wish Antonella was her gf before Messi made it big

now it seems fake

messi and the guy from the far left are the only ones that dress like normal people

wtf is wrong with brazilians and sense of fashion?

Jesus that fashion is trash. Messi looks like a dad but at least he's wearing clothes that don't make me cringe.

it's always fake, m8. you're either a loud mouthed prick with lots of game, a greek demigood looking fucker or filthy fucking rich. everything else is just settling really

she is so fucking cute

Probably grew up poor as fuck and are desperate to stand out and show how rich they are.

rafinha looks like a pmc contractor. classy

Dani Alves said that exact thing, he grew up in rags so he enjoys wearing crazy shit

that all black look ain't bad

fatnaldo and adriano weren't like this, the world is changing

what did he say about this?

lel, almost forgot about it

>you now remember Rafinha

What a shithead.