JJ vs Halal

objectively:

>defence
JJ>>Halal

especially juve full backs, they're much much better than their counterparts.

also ramos is a hothead

>midfield
Halal>JJ

maybe casemiro is too much a hothead, but apparently no ref is allowed to send him out.

>attack
Halal>JJ

Penaldo is a choker, but higuain more.
Also dybala is still young and unexperienced and mandzukic is a hothead.
Benzema is still great at attacking movements and passing.

So on paper madrid wins.
But it's actually even because JJ is jmore of a team than madrid.

It'll be a tense final

>especially juve full backs, they're much much better than their counterparts.
Kek. This spaghetti delusion. Carvajal and Marcelo shit all over Alex ,who cares, Sandro and Dani, WWII veteran, Alves

>JJ
Joanna Jedrzejczyk?

holy shit man, who is deluded? you are, alves and alex sandro are goating up in the CL. Marcelo can't defend and caravajal (he is a beast I admin) is ruled out due to injury, you stupid taco eater.

Ramos is better as an attacker rather as a defender. Navas is a manlet and reactionbabby.

The BBC is experienced.

Our defence is better, the rest is not. Deal with it, I dealt with it.

>alves and alex sandro are goating up in the CL
A grandpa and a literal who are just that. Obviously Bonucci and Chielini are better than Varane and Ramos

how can I filter spanish flags?

please

Juve is more compact and organized as a team.

Halal just pass ball to TSU, bribe the linesman and pray to allah

>Wanting a hugbox
>>>>>reddit

>the Danish messi bandwagoner

We all know what will happen.

>1-0 Dybala '18
>1-1 Ramos (corner header) '89
>1-2 Isco '117
>1-3 Ronaldo (pen) '120

Real Madrid will win 3-1. Madrid knows how to suffer, we have seen them many times this season winning games that they wre losing at 80´, but Juve? Juve had the easiest year, they havent faced a good time in the whole season (well yes, the worst Barça in the decade lol).

Meanwhile Madrid is a team that can addapt to any situation, even to the worst ones.

If Madrid scores first, its over Jewve.

Higuain will waste great chances, halal will meme it, life will continue to be shit

What adds do you guys see at the bottom of Sup Forums? For me it's always stuff like 'don't watch this video around your wife' and '29 dirty pics we're glad were taken'. Accompanied by small pictures of attractive women. I don't like it, I don't like it one bit. Why can't the ads be more wholesome? This is a blue board, after all. I'm on mobile, I can't block them :(

how can the worst barca of the decade btfo halal at home (kek) 4 /(four) days after Juventus schooled messi and his fanboys?

adblock

Thats the beauty of football. Madrid down with 10 men managed to draw and then went full retard and went all to attack. They had 4 clear chances but failed to score, then they score a counter 6 vs 3.

Thats not a btfo, a btfo was the euro2012 final. You will see the second part of it in Cardiff.

Its over.

see you in cardiff m8

> btfo was the euro2012 final
LASAGNA FAG BTFO

If Madrid wil the league they'll win the CL. If they choke the league the CL will be their last hope for a trophy this season and they'll most likely fuck it up with all that pressure.

>and they'll most likely fuck it up with all that pressure.

Then how thay managed to win the last 2 CLs?

Didn't Madrid just win the league?

>Sup Forums posters
Halal >>>>>>>>JJ

why does Sup Forums hate Italy?

No, we still need 1 point in the last game. So draw/win and Madrid wins the league.

>why does Sup Forums hate Italy?
Sup Forums hates autistic fucks like this jewve faggot

Need a draw against a team with nothi g to play but Barca incentive money.

why do you hate Italy?

no, if they lose the next game against malaga and barca win, then barca win the title on goal difference
I don't senpai but spain got you good with that euro 2012 refrence desu

Despite the rivalry, you are like a bro to me :)

jjeep got the far superior team and coach

halal just a bunch of players

It's just halal gloryhunters, namely the spaniard itt, a huezilian and romania

in 2014 they already won the cup and the league wasnt theirs to choke. in 2016 it was a miracle that they even managed to make it to the final since the whole season was considered a disaster in december. now the shock of losing the league after leading so long and what was considering at one time a gigantic point advantage could rattle them.

are you the real CLINT?

>So on paper madrid wins.
>But it's actually even
>the city of ireland

Real Madrid won 2 of the last 3 CLs, meanwhile Juve.... Believe me, the pressure is on them. If Madrid fails to win it, it wont be considered as a disaster.

He is winning one for the LAND

Juve dismantled the best attacking trio on the planet MSN with ease. BBC will make Halal's BBC their little bitches for the night.

MSN had a shit midfield, while BBC spanish version has unironically the best midfield in the world at the moment

And Málaga, Real Sociedad, Betis, Celta and Alavés dismantled the MSN too.

Fucking Burger.

>he thinks BBC are better than MSN
A fucking moor.

>amerishart talking about football

really fires the neurons

No, i dont think that, i didnt even say something about it nigger.

>third world yuropoor
I would say something else but you're that irrelevant so opinion discarded.

>Refs
Halal
>Corruption
Halal
>Semen slurping
Halal

>Barca incentive money
Nah, Malaga Owner said fuck catalans. He got sue by Barsa lawyers.

No. They just have good depth and can afford to rest their players

bad posts, please delet them

Lol the only "decent" team you faced, the worst Barça in four years, te pinto la cara and exposed you, even though the ref only added two minutes and didn't send off a single player until the seventy minute after commiting two aggressions and a murderer tier foul from the gypsy, bailing out as always. You literally needed the ref to save your ass against A JAPANESE TEAM. You would had lost in Barcelona too if it wasn't for a goal coming from your usual diving and choked the league again, winning only one in nine years, despite all the favours your team has. You literally are the pussiest team in europe. Every time I see that cringe tier Nivea (women's cream) ad with the Halal players screaming like little girls I have to struggle to not burst out laughing, seeing the most faggot, diving crybabies halal players act just like they do when they play with your team's shirt. Juve is going to wreck your shit. They won't shit their pants like Patético nor fall into the Halal players provocations when they start diving and crying to the ref, they are too smart for that

>Breaking News: Car, seemingly on purpose, drives into crowd at Times Square in New York. One dead confirmed, 13 in critical condition. Driver under arrest. More to follow.

oh boy, expect a minute of silence

>Seething Buyern customer

Look at him, look at him and laugh hahahhahahahahhahahahahahaha to much bilis to handle

I hope you are not saying that seriously.

>reddit spacing

How many hat-tricks will Ronaldo score in the final lads?

GOAT confirmed for him if he wins this right?

Messi has gone bye bye and faded while Ronaldo is just doing GOAT things.

>Ronaldo
>finals
Heh

>Refs
>Corruption

Man, as a huge Inter fan, I hope you're right. I don't watch la liga every weekend but I do watch every serie a game, and unfortunately the JEWventus defense is really excellent. Dani Alves is back to top form. I don't know who's better between Alex Sandro and Carvajal but I think it's close.

>All this Halal delusion when Halal can't keep a clean sheet against shitters.

>Juventus aka professional CL final chokers
>Halal delusion

>Man, as a huge Inter fan, I hope you're right.
Fuck man if they win the triplete I'll be so fucking pissed

You forget that nobody could keep a clean sheet against them as well for 60+ games.

Juve will win it. You can screencap this

t. dislike both but understand Juve plays brilliantly given their resources and Real plays brilliantly given the marketing they opt to perform

>You can screencap this
I won't but thanks anyway

Here it is. I'm never wrong about football and I'm a semi-brilliant mind

This pacebabby better not play in CL fonal or i will never rate Zidane

I can, but I won't.

They said the same about Barça and Monaco if I remember correctly

>this analysis

>goal difference

Madrid are the favorite to win it. Juventus is good, but they haven't been tested as much as Madrid has.

Madrid played Atletico,Bayern,Barcelona,Valencia all in one month and then again Atletico and then Sevilla and they've had their back against the wall pretty much for some months now and have always comed out in top or tied lst minute. I think Madrid has the most depth in their team, no just against Juventus but pretty much of all the current teams

I know they lost to Barcelona but I think this helped them out more, i feel as if this was a wake call for them and i think its best that they lost then than now

Juventus defense is good, but many of ronaldo goals lately have been in tight spaces and i think if one good ball to him in the area with a small space can give him a goal

I do think Madrids defense is shit, and Navas is a great keeper but sometimes his goals tend to be very unlucky or the defense just stands there. I feel like Juve will come in anxious and Madrid be more calm that is why Madrid will win

Lol. Except you it's when not without all big time everyone routinely

Your post makes no sense

Is this the beginning of an epic new meme?

Memes are dead mate

You okay itanon? Having a stroke there ?

perfect

see

>" pErFeC t"

>JuVe WiLl Win iT

DELETE THIS MEME RIGHT NOW

This picture is truly sad.

Thy score more than 1 goal a game. Its ok to let 1 in and make it exciting.

Unlike EPL where the score lines look like:

0-0
0-0
0-0
0-0
1-0

>dElETe ThIS MemE RigHt NoW

>national stadium of wales
How can a non-nation have a national stadium? It's like saying the national stadium of Tuscany

>>/fantano/

And the keeper??? It is a though one but ill go with GG Buffon experience, leadership and hunger for one of those muthafuckas CL cups

>Wales
>Not inbred

Pick one (goes for England too btw)

You can head over to reddit you pussy

For not defending, RM defenders are better and they add a lot more than defense to RM game. Just accounting defensive duties, Juve shit's all over RM defense.

reminder that Wales progressed further in the Euros than Italy

Juve will lose. Real's firepower is at least 3x stronger and their forwards are the pacey types as well, Juve's biggest weakness.

you forgot tsu taking his shirt off like he did anything

>Someones says something bad about RM or TSU
>hur dur barcelona fan and messi fan boy
Also, he actually is praising TSU.

I know, I cheered for you

You also forgot:
>Higuain fails an open goal '93
Also
>Dani "based grandpa does it for free" Alves not scoring instead of Dybala

>Juventus going for the triple
>Real Madrid going for the first league double since the 50s

>1-0 Dybala '18
>1-1 Ramos (corner header) '89
>5 minutes extra time
>1-2 Morata '97 (offside)

5 minutes injury time I meant

th-thanks

>apparently no ref is allowed to send him out.
>gets sent out in el clasico

Eat shit.

>BTFO Halal
>by barely one goal at the last minute whilst madrid was a man down.

That's not btfow you stupid fuck. Btfo would be winning with like 3 or more goals. Barca was***************barely************** able to score against a 10 man team at the last minute and it was due to marcelo not wanting stoop down to barcas level and play dirty by fouling messi and stoping the play there and then.

However, Juventus plays as a team, Real players only want to show off and sell more shirts.
Also, Juve's defense is better than Real's attack, but Real's defense is worse than Juve's attack.

This is a no brainer, Juventus is going to win this Champions League; they are not Chokletico