I have a slow ass computer, how do I speed it up?

I have a slow ass computer, how do I speed it up?

delete system32 folder, everyone knows it

An obvious troll appears

Put it in a big cooler and fill it with ice.

Ok I will get on to that

Pour water in the fans

have you tried not using an actual PC rather than just a virtualization of one?

>how do i make my shit computer fast
If you could make shit computers fast with some dumb ass trick, hardware companies would go bankrupt.
Buy a better computer you poor degenerate.
Get a job.

Download more RAM wouldn't hurt

This.

Ram4Free.org

Just do a 3D print of RAM.

download chrome as it's faster then explorer.

OH shit, I deleted system 32 and it's showing me an error

If all you use it for is internet, install ubuntu.
I have 2010 laptop I bought literally for 2 packs of cigarettes and today it showed me a message that battery is virtually unusable. It doesn't play youtube in 1080p and some websites are slow. Previous owner installed W10 on it and it was unbearable, but it still works decently on Ubuntu and it I am certainly not switching for anything newer for next half a year.

Get a SSD, that's a no-brainer. If you have less than 4gb of RAM, increase it.
Windows 10 is also quite fast, specially on startup.

Perhaps Xubuntu will be better, given that Xubuntu is built specialy for low-resource computers...

Delete sys32

Sorry, to be specific I use Xubuntu. Despite I have never used Ubuntu I stull tend to omit the X.

increase virtual mem

>XP
C O M F Y

whooooosh

As an actual piece of advice might help, try some game-boost software. Helps close out unnecessary programs and peripheries you're probably not using.

There's a number of them out there, I personally still use GBoost even though its defunct, you can still download it and just hit "Cancel" when it tries to connect to the server. It has an easy to use "Advanced menu" right on the interface that lets you select what it will close when you start it and it will re-open everything when you clock the button again. It also has a "Speed" Gauge that shows the benchmark of what you were running at as opposed to how much you gained.

Also extra basic shit is to select what programs open during start-up, less shit = faster shit.

Other than that regularly scheduled delete sessions of shit you dont need and thorough de-fragging cant hurt.

Hope that helps a little

Oh shit, Auslogics defrag is a good one by the way, dont bother with native system defrag, shit is slow

OH AND DONT FUCK WITH DRIVER CLEANERS, YOU WILL FUCK YOUR SHIT WITH LITTLE TO NO RETURNS. Only reason you should clean your driver registry is if something is ALREADY fucked. Dont do it nigga.

Throw it from a top of building. Will go faster