Why did you vote for this man?

Why did you vote for this man?
I don't know why you did,
You're stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/feds-collect-record-taxes-first-month-under-tax-cut-run-surplus
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-12/americans-expect-biggest-pay-jump-in-years
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

spiderman thread

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

You read this in the voice of Brak

I read everything Trumptards type out in a Brak voice

You answered your own question.

el chupa nibre

I didn't vote. Because we're fucked anyway we go. Who needs a corrupt government?! Anarchy for the win!

/thread

Disgest the group and sell the poop on eBay

muh wall of course!

Because he's alpha as fuck and makes you cucks cry

I voted for Trump so we could get another great concept album from Green Day.

>Why did you vote for this man?
He's not Hillary Clinton. That was more than enough for me.

Trump has fake hair and that means hes not a viable president? Could you be anymore of a superficial liberal that only cares about virtue signaling by putting in brown and female leaders that are considered hip and cool?
cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/feds-collect-record-taxes-first-month-under-tax-cut-run-surplus
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-12/americans-expect-biggest-pay-jump-in-years
Maybe read these articles and realize that hes actually helping people.

because he said he would give me a nice tax cut, and he did.

My last paycheck is a few hundred dollars bigger than the one before because the tax cuts kicked in.

Why didn't you vote for this man?
I don't know why you didn't,
You're stupid.

>Green Day
lol fake accent fake punk cuntwads
aren't they all sexually-reassigned by now?

Unironically this is the more logical bait than the actual arguments libtards propose

Bald headed pussy draft dodger

Mitt was the Clinton of the last election.
Everyone on his party thought he was great, but nobody else really liked him.

Faking a Californian accent?

So do I have a shot too?