I need some immediate help Sup Forumsros I may or may not be talking to a trap...

I need some immediate help Sup Forumsros I may or may not be talking to a trap. So I was talking to this person and they’re super nice but super shy and when they sent me a pic of here face most of it was covered by their phone but I could see a male facial structure and pink short hair. Pic related it’s them. What do I do Sup Forumsros.

>trap
KYS FAGGOT

That's definitely a man.

Op here I’m also not into traps in case anyone was wondering

Trap 101%

Oh look a cardboard box

HOLY FISH PASTE, ITS A GUY

who knows OP, thought my gf was a trap when i first started talking to her. turns out, just the tightest pussy i ever did done had.
find out and be comfortable with your sexuality faggot

Thats a guy u fucking retard

that's a fuckin trap m'dude

stop spamming/flooding
how about that first faggot?

i lol'd p hard user, but i got 2 inches width so nicetry

OP here what do I do? Do I confront them about it, do I just ignore it even though I will never be turned on by them, do I just block them (they don’t know me irl)?

Those manly shoulders too

Maybe tell him that you were only talking to him because you wanted to score but a penor is a nono.

Or keep talking to him if you like talking i dunno

Is she covering a beard up with her hand?

just block them retard

Me again, I mean yeah.
There might be a beard.
But if OP wants my opinion, I'd still fuck it.

Knees
Shoulders
Slight mouth-cheek area showing off

Clearly a dude

Look at those fucking shoulders. My sides are in orbit.
>is this a trap
Naw dude she's just got an outie pussy

>she

Also my dubs can't be a lie

just tell'em you want your cock sucked and see what happens..

Don't feel bad bro, I got tricked by a trap the other night on a dating app.... super cute looking tomboy face.... was more boy than I thought.... thank God I demand full body shots before I meet someone lmao

Alright Sup Forumsros Sup Forums demands a block should I say sorry cause you’re a trap or just instant block?

Op btw

Ask him first

I personally joked with trap afterwords.... gave the trap it's dues for tricking me with clever makeup and face only shots.... then blocked

Get more pics dude or just be honest.

This. Fish for more pics

Run

Stalk her fb

Do you want to put your dick in something or not?
Fuck her.

OP here I said “Begone Trap” and blocked her

Youre not Op. I'm Op, and she hasn't answered me when I asked her for more pictures.

>her
Him

I feel like that would imply something about this was gay though.

And that doesn't fit because it's a trap and traps aren't gay.