Anybody else like this beauty? i need more from mckean and gaiman on the big screen

anybody else like this beauty? i need more from mckean and gaiman on the big screen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FVWtTUjIdS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this terrified me when I was younger
so creepy

Yeah, that's the good stuff.

Yeah it's a eat movie and the main character is a cute. Also for you footfags out there, most her pics on google image search seem to be her barefoot

really most of them for some reason - barefoot

she has a nice rack too

must be more obscure than I thought if no one here seems to know about it.

It was okay. They had no budget so the entire thing looks like something some student would make but yeah it's ok. The girl was fantastic. Brighton looks super comfy. The Why Do Birds scene was spoopy.

It's unique because of how low budget it was. The actors were literally who's. It turned out to be really charming and I doubt that can be replicated.

Look at how shit Stardust turned out. Over the top with big names like Clare Danes and De Niro who completely botched their roles.

Just enjoy it for the obscure little gem it is.

Having said that, there are a number of Gaimen books that are worthy of an adaptation. But who would do them justice?

It IS made by students, they had an animation school give each SFX scene to a different student to complete for school credit / resume building.

Yes, too bad the microbudget hamperd the SFX.

I honestly found the animation style a bit difficult to watch

it wasn't for me

her big toe is hideous

>wouldn't suck on that big toe
fag

get some standards, you pathetic cuck

>this premiered at TIFF in 2014
>literally never heard of it again

I'm sure it would have been a bit of a let down anyway, part of the appeal of Mirror Mask was Gaiman's writing, he really nails the contemporary fairy tale thing. Still, it would have been worth a watch, McKean's art is pretty nice.

fucking hell

>youtube.com/watch?v=FVWtTUjIdS8

anyone seen it?
worth checking out if you are a fan of mm?