Research: women who perform oral sex and swallow during pregnancy have 84% chance of having a gay kid

Research: women who perform oral sex and swallow during pregnancy have 84% chance of having a gay kid

[citation needed]

is it because you believe the baby is literally in her stomach?

Also the child has a 90% chance that he’ll be into incest

Maybe the hormones in the cum cause the baby’s body not to produce hormones of its own. The same way steroids/artificial testosterone makes your balls shrink. Your body notices the levels of test are already too high and stops producing it itself. Idk though

I want citation OP!

>Sup Forums trying to do science

To be more specific, oral sex effects male fetuses chance of being homosexual, but not female fetuses. In fact, oral sex actually promotes being heterosexual in females. This also applies to anal sex. Vaginal sex (penile penetration into the vagina) increases heterosexiality in males, but not in females.

This is stupid. You're stupid.

I wouldnt let my wife swallow if she was pregnant. Do you really want your child developing in your wife's womb using your cum as nutrition?

yeah. wouldn't that technically be cannibalism?

Male ejaculate has hormones that triggers homosexual neural connections in the fetus's brain, and increase the chance of homosexuality

who is she? so cute!

Quatation needed

This question again, it's called reverse image search

no its true, my wife swalled a lot when she was pregnant with my son so I had to molest him

>she

The government probably funds a study to.find out.

>Sup Forums boogeyman

Research : OP is a huge fag

Never said this was true. I’m just trying to make sense of OPs bullshit. And this is scientific, bitch. It’s a hypothesis

Read a book

Why do you call it oral sex? is more for masturbation using mouth or anal than sex. If so, it is not called masturbation, but handsex.

OP, this kind of makes sense. But what about the prudes that don't suck dick OR swallow?

That’s why there wasn’t a lot of homosexuals in medieval times. Anal and oral sex was looked down upon.

Makes sense actually