Existential crisis thread

Existential crisis thread.
Just now realized Christianity is obviously bullshit (I know, I know) but I needed something to latch onto to explain why we’re here. Now I’m back to square 1. For the record I’m willing to accept that it’s all just an accident, but it all just seems too strange to be an anomaly. I’ve tried to meditate to calm myself down but my heart starts racing thinking about why were here. I have no interest in earthy possessions, an I’m pretty sure I’m asexual. Also I’m thoroughly convinced I’m being tortured mentally. Any theories concerning the nature of the universe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EWPFmdAWRZ0
youtu.be/o5S35sU7WU4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are here to increase entropy of the universe. Your portion may be miniscule but it's forever irreversible. You will be remembered by this entropy increase forever.

Is that according to somebodies will? Aren’t there other ways of doing that without creating intelligent, self replicating life?

Sounds like you would make a good monk.

We don't know if it's by design or by chance. There are other ways but this one is very efficient at it.

higher beings creating us by mixing dna and giving us a piece that keeps us here in the Saturn moon matrix as a reincarnation which either grows us as beings or feeds the lizards[or both] and over time these beings have wiped the planet so that we may not become as advanced (or just really corrupt} and these lizard type beings that may rearrange appearances and appear as humans have become leaders in order to keep apart religions and government and kill masses through wars for satanic purposes

what ruined christianity for you?

Try Islam. Then you can go to Muslim heaven when you eventually kill yourself.

Nothing matters so you have nothing to worry about. Go rape your grandma and feel nothing. Be free my child. Give no fucks and stop being a existential bitch about it. Do whatever you want because heaven and hell arent gonna be waiting for you when you die, nothing will

You probably don't deserve to be throwing down in pits with nihilistic idiots

youtube.com/watch?v=EWPFmdAWRZ0

I subscribe to a healthy dose of nihilism with a little modern day Epicureanism.

I understand what you mean though. I fell out too and now just live. Only reason I don't kill myself is just in case this is all there is.

How many times are we going to have these threads? Does no one ever read the previous one?

Many things. God claiming to be perfect, then fucking up so much, allowing so much pain and suffering yet demanding to be worshipped along with the threat of hell. I mean what kind of a loving god would do this? He’s toying with us if it’s true, and he’s an asshole. And the sacrifice of Jesus makes absolutely no sense. I have a couple verses saved that completely made me lose faith if you’d like those as well

No matter what thread I make there’s always this shithead. There may be similar threads because life is a very broad topic.

Your only reason to exist, goy, is to serve the false jews and believe you are "free"

Life is a broad topic, and yet you always find one of you faggots using your crisis of faith in Christianity and monotheistic deities as a springboard for the exact topic of existentialism and deterministic sentiment. Do you know how specific that is? It's a pattern at this point, to a T.

No matter what I say in this thread there will be another one who complains that I'm even replying to them.

Ah, 14 years of age. I remember that.
You'll grow out of it.

I'd look into TCM's five element theory, it's a really interesting and beautiful theory that tries down break down all of life and put it into really simple, practical terms. I was actually in a pretty serious depression a little over a year ago, and I think studying Chinese philosophy and such helped me cultivate more respect for life itself.

Its the DERO youtu.be/o5S35sU7WU4

Yeah I’d assume that’s when most people went through something like this. This isn’t a Christian issue let me just stress that. I’ve always been like this but “found god” at 18 and felt like I had finally found what I was looking for, I’m now 19 and realizing that was dumb af lol. I just don’t get what the fuck this is

Not him but god claims to be "all powerful" but is weak and petty to the point where it matters a great deal to him that you worship him and give him attention, and that if you don't hill force unsustainable amounts of torture on you for an eternity. Oh, but it's "for you" though. Yeah, sure.

And they the other side of that is that you actually get to heaven. Which one is worse, I don't know. Yay, I get to be in church for the rest of my life, with the guy who hates all of my friends.

Will, chance, choice, accident it's really irrelevant. Over the seemingly infinite amount of "time" that must have existed before the universe began, things were still happening. I believe this is knownable because "something" happened to begin the universe. We don't know what happened before that moment, or exactly what will happen when this universe ends. Or if it took a trillion^trillion failures before it this attempt was a success. I personally I think it was not chance or will, it was just inevitable. A successful perpetual motion machine popped into existence via big bang or god's choice, it doesn't matter why. Given enough "time" everything will happen. You were inevitable. You, I and everyone else will probably happen again and again and again and again in different ways, some completely different and some very much the same. I don't feel like we can possibly "feel" like we are "waiting" through death, the feeling of time passing is only a brain chemical thing. Trillions of years may pass, but for us, there's no feeling of wait, it's just BOOM your dead then BOOM you're alive. So I don't need a heaven because I take some solace in that.

OP here. not bad my friend so basically string theory in a way. But that begs the question will is still be “you”? Or just another version of you. And if it is then How different would I have to be to not be me anymore

I don't think it cannot be you, or you wouldn't be experiencing it. Who's to say that the you who's writing this right now isn't a very different you than in the past, perhaps this you is the oddball almost-not-you orbiting out in the perimeter. Maybe then next you will be closer to the real you. I believe if you experience any consciousness at all that it eventually becomes you in your own way. If there was a you version of a dog or a you version of a bug then it becomes you in whatever limited capacity that may be. And there may be much more authentic versions of you that aren't human.

Ok first calm down. This shit is actually alot simpler than you'd think.

Start by watching lectures and presentations by Neal Degrass Tyson and Alan Watts.

They have very reasonable and logical anwsers to deep lines of questioning

We're living in samsara, op. Drop your preconceptions, dillusions, expectations, anticipations, and cravings. Otherwise this world will grind you down. Also, death isn't a legitimate escape since your original nature "awareness" is immortal.

Are you saying all consciousness is the same and our identities are the result of mere memory

Haha yeah no thanks just because some people who are perceived as intellectuals say something I’m not gonna take it 100%. As much as you want it to be this is anything but simple

Then you won't be perceived as intellectual

Wow. Yeah, you're a faggot.