What's stopping you?

what's stopping you?

First draft of the preface to my suicide note. I need to complete it before I asphyxiate myself.

you sound so fucking gay

Too much light

Lmao you’re a cringy faggot

my love for my pets

Hopefully you'll never have any idea of what I mean! Problem is, you're already on the path. I wouldn't wish life upon my worst enemy!

Usually I tell people life's worth living but not today. I can tell you that MY life will be better if you kill yourself. The world doesn't need more angsty emo faggots like you.

My advice: stop writing like shit and just pull the trigger already. Jesus Christ!

i know exactly what you mean. you're a goober who just found out what nihilism is and you can't handle it. you're justifying your suicidal thoughts, depression, and ultimately your failure in life on some gay viewpoint of the world.

your life has no meaning so you assume that all life has no meaning.

creamy, dreamy logs

Damn nice

quints logged

"If it's not a meme or a bloke fucking a dead baby, it's not worth Sup Forums"

Dude, I'd rather go out back and smash my cock flat with a brick if I didn't share the same humour as most of you peasants, but I do.

My angsty teenage years are long gone, this comes from an adult. And not some acne gamer with a monitor tan either. Funny that!

OP here, the question was whats stopping you not encouraging you.

I'm not depressed

>"If it's not a meme or a bloke fucking a dead baby, it's not worth Sup Forums"
Then why are you here?
>Dude, I'd rather go out back and smash my cock flat with a brick if I didn't share the same humour as most of you peasants, but I do.
Please elaborate on this because all I'm reading is "I'm an edgelord."
>My angsty teenage years are long gone, this comes from an adult. And not some acne gamer with a monitor tan either. Funny that!
That only makes you sound even more pathetic.
I stand by my previous statement. I think the world will be better off without your anime character ideology.

Edgelord lol. Okay, good luck man. x

not everyone whos depressed kill themselves, usually its down to trauma/life occurrences.

Emily.
I want her to give me many children

He didn't really give me anything to work with. He refuted nothing. So, I'll just let Edge-kun here think what he wants. I'm afraid he won't follow through though if he gets caught up in his shit writing trying to make a decent suicide note.