"""eternal""" /fifa/ thread

BPL TOTS leaked edition
autism sub edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xp1bXAE0pM0
konami.com/games/eu/en/topics/13803/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>reminder that the angry Canadian somali immigrant once called someone an "inbred pussy" in argument

>STEVEN F

lel Steven f

Been seeing rumours of Ronaldo being added as a legend for FIFA 18

I hope not because i'm on PS4 :/

>no thread number

If anyone wants some cheap rare contracts im selling all 600 of mine for 200 buy now for however long it takes to go through them all

He's already on PES with Maradona m8.

So...another lawsuit?

Yes right now, but EA could have bought his image rights for the next game.

Also
>playing style - goal poacher

lol wtf, i think they've got their Ronaldo's mixed up

A goal poacher in PES is just "A predatory striker who plays off the shoulders of the last defender". And they could have, but PES18 is already looking leaps and bounds better than FIFA, so it looks like Konami is using that Kojima money to fund PES.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xp1bXAE0pM0

>"A predatory striker who plays off the shoulders of the last defender"
That's not really how R9 played though

At either rate, he'll play how you want him to with those stats.

Who /5-2-1-2/ here?

Fuck, those graphics. FIFA looks like a last-gen game compared to this beauty. Too bad they don't have licenses and their online mode is shit.

> but PES18 is already looking leaps and bounds better than FIFA

so is pes 17 in terms of gameplay. just everything surrounding it is absolute dung

>those ratings

Bump Ronaldo up to 93, Ronaldinho to 92, Rivaldo to 90 and Henry to 91/92

But licenses aren't a big deal because you can just update everything via an Option File. And then you have mostly everything FIFA has, outsides of stadiums and what not. They are also exclusive holders of Champions League, Barcelona, Liverpool, Dortmund, and a few other unannounced teams, meaning FIFA will lose them. They're Ultimate Team is much better and the online is more stable, just the region lock is hindering things.

Plus, there are rumors that they're going to be the first game with an online manager campaign, so you and your bros and play a career together, which is something I've always wanted.

thread numbers stopped a long time ago

nah, FIFA has the licenses for the leagues, and that always includes licenses for all the teams that play there.

Unless you have an exclusive contract with the club that states otherwise, which is what PES are doing now. EA caught wind of this and signed Juve, Real, and Bayern to the same type of contract.

The PES contracts are kinda cool because they're asking for exclusive kit, stadium, and players, but also asking for previous kits and previous players.

yeah licenses dont bother me.

its the online and the master league that really bring pes down.

And Gary Lineker

Lol, you're retarded bro.

Those deals all started for '17 so if this was true they wouldn't be in the game.

The deals are also mostly for access and things. Like Aubameyang was at PES's E3 booth or something.

I know they get exclusive rights to Barcelonas...stadium, WOW!

Did you think FIFA would just have a game without players from all those teams.

you're a complete moron bro.

and I could really give a fuck whether I play uefa or UCL champions leauge haha

Actually all they are getting is player access and with a few teams maybe an exclusive kit or stadium.

konami.com/games/eu/en/topics/13803/

keep sucking Konami's cock you faggot fanboy.

How TOTS cards in packs work?

Does opening a pack now mean you have a chance at packing all a TOTW, TOTS Community, and a TOTS EFL?

Or is it just TOTW and TOTS EFL in packs?

If it's cumulative and I have to wait until June to open all these packs because wow that would be a lot of players I will need some heroin.

And you're still upset by it you inbred pussy lmao

pretty sure all of them.

seen someone pack Theo Hernandez on Tuesday after EFL TOTS

Well...if true, at least that means EPL will come out friday. they will want people to blow all their money on EPL and then buy more points again to open packs when there literally 100 walkouts in packs.

i imagine they'll all be in packs for a week maximum.

Community will be out of pack when EPL is released

>Son not getting a tots

that cunt has enough special cards

>play 3 games
>all 3 opponents have EPL teams with Smalling at CB and Butland at GK

BASED

How can I make this team more effectively gas the opposition? All the midfielders and forwards have a Medium attack workrate, not sure if that will kill me or not.

edgy Sup Forumsro xD

>THE

fucking hate all non-gold cards of this guy. everytime i see him in the opponents line up the player is always a defensive counter attacking prick

What does that have anything to do with son? Completely irrelevant to him you absolute mong

>americans

>living in Canada
>being a Muslim

Everybody these days play like that.

I know I posted this team last thread but should I keep Baba or get KolaĊĦinac? Only reason why I'm thinking that is that I want both Guadardo and Junuzovic to bomb forward and come back (they have the stamina for it) and it would be good to have a really defensive wingback staying back, even when Arias is helping in attack.

This team is shit. Sell everyone and start over.

I've actually loved this team so far, so no. If you think it's shit, offer your version m8. I have a 210k budget.

IMO Kolasinac is better than Baba so I'd give it a try. If you have any spare coins you could get his IF.
Miring them trips, also.

That team depleted most of my budget (only have like 10k left) so I'll just go for his winter upgrade. Good shout though.

Get IF Kolasanic you pleb

>Reminder that if you can only win with one formation you are trash.

Like I said, can't afford him m8. Could save up though.

have you qualified for this weekend league yet?

>offer my version

Why would I waste my time like that?

Yay you?

>autism the post

>still playing weekend league

Yeah but not gonna bother because it would mean messing about with my team and paying out the arse for shitty silver players

So are these threads still shit?

>tfw already qualified from finishing gold
>tfw played DKT anyway to get rudy card

>tfw spending all my coins on SBC's for packs
So much fun

>steven f

Screencapped

That's nice :)

what do you think

>make meme silver team
>play DKT with it
>score 3 goals then go for leg breakers

who /devilsh/ here?

r8 my team lads

>Smalling over Van Dijik in the middle

How is that Jorgenson card? That duo with him, Okore, and Schmeichel looks nice.
>5atb

Never stopped being then, eh Josh?

what

gundogan's stammina must be absolute shit in that formation.

Messi is rated higher than C Ronaldo

That's why you sub on Sanches at 75 mins ;)

Loving the combo, and it's very easy to incorporate due to their hyperlinks. Jorgenson's passing is great and Okore has everything needed to shut down the typical Musas and Martials. Shame Schmichael's 89 card is 60k, but thank God his frozen card is a bargain at less than 30k.

good 2bh

would play with

Rate or hate looking to improve have like 30k left

Who else has their finger on the button?

should i sell dab king now or later?
im at 34 packs

You saving them for Bundes?

nah for eplel

It's just a video game

>stevenf

This guy's a militant fifa fan.

>aim goal kick to my 6'2'' CM
>he's getting marked by Kante
>Kante wins the header every single time

HOW? He's 5 foot fucking 6

Hold L2/LT before heading a high ball

Only really looking for marcos alonso from the tots. Someone to replace smalling with would also be nice

i will post results btw

Looks like I'm sweating out the tournament next week. That said, the Rudy one was pretty easy.

Gonna stream a 17k point pack opening if anyone wants to watch

Ooh that's a nice card. Hopefully theres no bullshit requirements for this one

>STEVENF

Anyone tried one of the IF Emre Can cards? Stats look insane but he's pretty pricey. Thinking about getting his first IF and putting at CDM but unsure if he'd be a waste there.

His SBC card is one of the best CM's I've use this year so I'd imagine his IF's are pretty good. IMO he plays better as a box to box midfielder rather than a CDM but he is still good at CDM, though I think his IF's would be wasted there.

Packed Herrara and Kane lads

>he paid 1 million coins for an untradeable manlet midfielder
>you can now get the same card for under half that

LMAO

got IF lucas thats it
mostly 35k packs

haven't played DKT in like 2 months. I mostly stick to playing with single online matches and last time I played weekend league I got bronze. How fucked am I?

>playstation

I played the Rudy tournament the other day and everyone I played was shit. You should be alright.

lightning round when?

about to blow some points on some shit packs

imagine doing the kante sbc for 1m