Prove that god exists without resorting to he told me

Prove that god exists without resorting to he told me.

Other urls found in this thread:

aethia.co/welcome/9n1oNYXilVggkmKYAoYjON0L9WoeJBvn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Prove that god exists without resorting to he told me.

Ok. His son's spokesperson told me.

The universe has a beginning. Somone created time. The one who crested time exists outside of time, and is therefore eternal.

Read the kybalion and it will all make perfect sense

>The universe has a beginning. Somone created time.

Some pretty lofty statements there. Because some guy told you so, with zero evidence, you're just like, "Ok, sounds good to me."

This is retarded logic

I prayed every night for a hot, wet, sopping log from andy sixx's blessed sphincter. Got it after a few weeks. That works for me.

Pepe told me, through the sanctity of his memes.

I'd believe that over whatever "miracles" the pope performed in order to ascend to his position.

Does he have proof

Well, we can see the evidence of the big bang from the red shift in the stars. Everything is flying apart like it used to be a singularity that exploded.

be your own god...kill the little plant fuckers

aethia.co/welcome/9n1oNYXilVggkmKYAoYjON0L9WoeJBvn

I don't think you understand, he IS proof.

/thread

THIS

dam she thic

Prove he doesn’t.. cunt

If god didnt exist i woudnt get dubs

FUCK

Humans created time you luddite fuck. Jesus Christ religious people are dumb as shit.

We discovered time, time has always existed before humans

Easy:
>California earthquakes
>California droughts
>California wildfires
>California mudslides

...God is truly good.

Sauce?

The idea of reaching such a divine state of mind as I have, without divine guidance, would be preposterous.
Old gods. New gods. They're all the same thing.

You're retarded kill yourself and never breed.

The Good News of Raptor Jesus is all the proof you need!

IF JESUS ISNT NOT REAL THAN HOW DID HE RISE FROM THE DEAD?

You can't prove to others that God exists, you can only figure it out by yourself. It's like saying "prove me that love exists". It's not something you can prove, you can't even really explain what love is or give it an exact definition, but you know it's real because you can feel it within yourself.

The observer effect says when atoms (and every atom in the universe does this) are observed or touched they vibrate differently. They are aware of being observed or touched and respond. Therefore the entire universe is alive.

>isn't not
>than
Clearly, this is the work of some athetit trolling this board

Wrong, the observer effect says that the photon needed to view an electron will hit the electron causing it to act differently than it would have before hit by the photon. That doesn't indicate life, it indicates that an a photon hitting an electron will cause the electron to move.

>universe exists
>something cant come from nothing
>ixo facto
>something divine created physical world

If God does exist, how does this exist?

Face-palm

Because he also has to masturbate

Ipso facto you're retarded and can't spell or reason and should be set on fire.

is a creator the same thing as god?

what if we are just test subjects in some advanced test tube

He didn't tell me... I told him!

He told the voice in my head to tell me

You mean a simulated reality?

not simulated created

This has been ignored? Fucking christfags can't argue against this logic?!

I've always been a fan of paradox's like these, but ultimately am met with the tiring rebuttal of "God is mysterious."
I've lost interest in debates like these due to redundancy. I've taken somewhat of a Steven Hawking approach. He said something to the extent of trying to argue for or against a higher power like trying to comprehend whether or not God could create an object so heavy that he could not lift it, it does nothing for us and we can answer most if not all questions without knowing.

There’s gotta be some sort of god or godlike thing out there. The fact Is were here. Are we just an instance of matter becoming self aware by chance? Is so life is not a gift. It’s the single worst fucking thing that could’ve happened

I mean a computer simulation.

Out of context OP, God was prolly some advanced aliens and Jesus was some guy they taught.

The universe's creation may even be a program running in the background of another being, like a 4th dimensional creature. To fathom a 4th dimension, how can a 3 dimension brain surpass?

I once was able to cum 3 times in 5 minutes. If that isn't proof enough then may you burn in the hottest layer of hell.

I mean a computer simulation.

no like literally creating other universes in real life not in a computer

how tf would that work

>Is so life is not a gift. It’s the single worst fucking thing that could’ve happened

Paul Dirac thought that future scientists could infer the existence of a god IF, as science progresses, it becomes clear that the conditions necessary for life are extraordinary rare on the cosmological scale. Basically life shouldn't exist anywhere but it does, therefore... He was an atheist as far as I know.

well in rick and morty the cartoon created "mini verses" which was a tiny universe contained a box meant to have been enslaved in exchange for energy

that cant happen irl faggot

says you