Klopp answers if Bayern would be able to win if they were in the Premier League

Klopp answers if Bayern would be able to win if they were in the Premier League
>“It would not be easy for Bayern to win the Premier League. But their chances to win it are not that low,”

Is he right? Would Bayern still be on No. 1 if they were in the PL or would they struggle to get in the top 4?

empireofthekop.com/2017/05/18/liverpool-boss-says-how-bayern-would-do-in-premier-league/

They'd win it with a 10 point advantage over the next best team.

They just beat Arsenal 10-2 over two legs. They'd smash this league

I think it's obvious that they'd be favourites, but slightly smaller favourites than in the German league

Most sensible answer.

They would probably win the league by February

>slightly
They win the buyernwinslol by default at this point. Cruising the pl wouldn't happen simply because they couldn't poach Chelsea/Manu/City players for pocket money.

Buyern is Germany NT but better. Of course they would win the EPL.

So Bayern would get even more money, being in the richest league in the world. I wonder if they would do any crazy transfers or if they would keep what they have.

103 points? Impressive. You sure they wouldn't get all 114?

if you gave bayern 4 wins right now they'd have 91 points, chelsea has 90. that's considering the bundesliga is easier than the prem

so no, no they wouldn't

>inb4 muh epl isn't challenging!@#!@#@!#!

kek epl teams have a better CL history in the past 10 years than bundes teams anyway even considering bayern had a team widely considered the best on the planet during that timespan and still only managed to win the CL in a final against dortmund!

But to get to Dortmund, Real Madrid and Barcelona were both beaten by those 2 german finalists.

Man Utd (v Chelsea) and Chelsea (v Bayern) both won the CL in the past 10 years
In that timespan, Bayern only managed to win the CL in a final against dortmund!

So if Chelsea won the CL against Dortmund it would count as an achievement, but not when Buyern do it?
Shareholder btw

shit happens
yeah
just saying it's not the same as bullying an all high time performing barcelona into a massive choke with a manager who has no idea what the fuck is going on

honestly though I didn't mean to deride bayern's champions league win, its a significant achievement no matter what factors are involved and I apologize for implying otherwise. I just got mad at the prospect of some memers coming in and disregarding my point

and yeah bayern would have walked the EPL in 2014, but not now

most of the big euro leagues would shit all over eplel. this shouldnt even be a question

>1 CL win in the last 15 years

Outside of the Bundesliga, Bayern is a small time club

what about juve

There have been 3 clubs with more than 1 CL in the past 15 years and one of them is basically dead. By your logic, any team that isn't Real or Barcelona is small time.

And if you had said last 16 years your point would have been invalid.

>any team that isnt Real or Barcelona is small time
That's exactly correct

well if Bayern went to the premier league right now they would win it easily but from then on they would not dominate it like they've dominated the Bundesliga

the Bundesliga is basically a competition for the 2nd place and the team who gets it has the privilege of selling their best players to Bayern, it's not like that in Premier League so in a few years they would be at the same level as the other top 5 teams

>top 5
kek, what's next? Top 6 to compensate for delusional ManU fans

13 years ago Arsenal was the best team in the Premier League, less than 10 years ago it was Man U, now they are 5th and 6th

this is what I mean by top 5, now Bayern could win the Premier league 1 month earlier but in 10 years they would probably be just another top team in Britain that can't make it through the Round of 16 in the UCL

Do you realize Arsenal didn't even play at their 100% those two matches ?

How many homegrown English players do they have?

Only one, good old Thomas Miller.