What is the musical equivalent of Joe Rogan?

What is the musical equivalent of Joe Rogan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fYVLdEKYY2c
youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M
youtube.com/watch?v=DwcpyfAz-KU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tool

Scott Beckman - Provolone

rick and morty soundtrack

frank zappa

its more lynyrd skynyrd or some other douche rock

Unironically the Smashing Pumpkins

this was confirmed when Maynard was on his podcast

How dare you?

muse or queens of the stoneage

mr bungle

Can I get a quick rundown on this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=fYVLdEKYY2c

honestly joe rogan podcast can be quite interesting a joe seems like an okay guy but theres something about him I can't quite put my finger on that makes him seem like an idiot

Meathead stand-up comedian and UFC commentator who is really into entheogenic stuff and typical meathead stuff like working out, supplements, MCT oil and bullet coffee etc. has a podcast where he interviews stand-up comedians, atheletes, public intellectuals and others. It's a really popular podcast.

its a guy that talks

music equivalent...something sooper deep, like, hendrix

it's because he has interesting guests

joe rogan in a nutshell:

"oh that's intersting... anyway jamie pull up that clip of a monkey taking a shit at zoo and smearing it on the glass"

"woke" rap

Hopsin, the only correct answer.

As a self-hating JRE listener, Joe is pretty self-aware now compared to how he was 5 years ago or so.

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M

It's generally not a podcast I'll listen to unless the guest is good.

Compare sam harris to someone like rogan interviewing the same person, jordan peterson for example.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-ChzhgFaro
how can anyone take him seriously after watching this?

everyone already knows rogan is a ignorant douche who is to dumb to see the larger picture most times

J Dilla instrumentals.

youtube.com/watch?v=DwcpyfAz-KU

man, I hate vegan gains. I want to get to the part where joe rogan is a moron but I just can't listen to that prick for more than a minute

>so I was watching this video of a guy getting mauled to death by a tiger and it was craazy

That's probably because he is.

Joe Rogan honestly just feels like a guy of very average intelligence who, like many other people still has a passion for trying to understand the universe. and obviously he'll sometimes sound like an idiot in his podcasts since he's very often inviting people who are much more intelligent than he is.
but unlike many other pseudo intellectuals who try their best to always seem smart, he seems to be very blunt about how average he is and is not afraid of asking dumb questions.

also, I think the amount of weed he smokes definitely doesn't help when it comes to these out of the blue statements he makes that sound retarded.

By not being a cherry-picking vegan? Seems pretty easy to me. The vast majority of vegans are not rippling athletes. The vast majority of vegans are dried-out looking, permanently bad-tempered and low-energy people.

People talk about Joe's out of the blue statements, but I can't think of one that's made me think he was retarded. He's so thoughtful it's always surprising to me to remember that he's a stand-up, he has so little interest in jumping for the received opinion or the easy laugh.

Anyway, this is off-topic, obviously a Sup Forums poster in exile.

well, yeah. "retarded" is definitely an overstatement. what I really meant was those out of the blue typical questions you only asked because you're high that make people who want to hate him go "lol what a fucking retard"

Oh yeah, that's fair.

Phish or Grateful Dead is the equivalent of Joe Rogan.