WWYD

WWYD

Brutal, rape, snuff, anything goes, no limits style.

wwyd to Shawna?

wwyd?

Make a monkey-fist knot with a loop out of the rope on her legs, insert it forcefully into her pussy with the loop sticking out, causing her ass to be even tighter. Fuck her ass raw, insert the largest butt plug I can find, causing the monkey-fist knot to be securely pinned in her vag. Attach an anchor to the loop and throw it overboard, pulling her body horizontal as her arms are still tied to the post. Face-fuck her, then cut her arms loose, watching her be pulled overboard to the bottom of the ocean by her vagina knot.

im a bosn on a ship...holy shit man

that's weirdly hot. more?

roofie the drink, rape her, let friends rape her, leave her in the middle of nowhere to wake up all naked and have to find a way home.

She reminds me of something out of a mortal combat game. I'd like to fuck her super hard and aggressive then do something insane like one of the fatalities from the game. Like ripping her head off with her spine being pulled out along with it and then watching my cum squirt out of her corpse.

~toasty~

So are you saying this is too mundain as you deal with knots and anchors daily? I could spice it up a bit and put something more esoteric to you in it...let's say I get a goat involved somehow. Maybe while she's suspended by the weight of the anchor pulling to the ocean's depths, I put some peanut butter on her breasts and let the goat gnaw at them until there's barely any flesh left. Then, just because I've got a goat, I put peanut butter on the rope strapping her wrists the the post and let the goat slowly eat through it for suspense. While I'm face-fucking her, of course. Then, it's a race to the finish--if the goat wins, she may be pulled so forcefully I lose my dick. If I win, she gets a mouthful of cum and I make gyros for the crew.

Was inspired by the photo. I added a goat... that do it for you? If not, sorry, I've got to get some work done before a midnight deadline.

BRUTAL!!!

its suppose to resemble Chun li, you dumb fuck

> I've got to get some work done before a midnight deadline.

What work? Anything we can help with?

>mundain

Damn, a perfectly good goat rape story--where the girl gets rape and the goat assists in disposing of the body, not raping a goat you fucking sickos--anyway, a good goat rape story ruined by a poorly spelled word. MUNDANE. Color me embarrassed.

No, but thanks for the offer. Grading papers and doing progress reports. Ironic twist: I mold the minds of tomorrow.

Ah a teacher or lecturer. How did you end up here?

coach shaw you sick bastard

Nice, though she probably wouldn't last long in a mortal kombat game, or street fighter.

why not?

What type of scenario might she wind up in then?

Oldfag. Been here before I was teaching. Teacher--intermediate grades. Needed a brain break-problem is it usually ends up with too much lost time. Seriously out this time.

WWYD?

Tie her up and bend her over somewhere in some back alley, and creame pie inside her.
After that I'd take her clothes and leave just her bag

Are you legit attracted to this girl or just want to see her tortured out of hate? I want to drop a cinderbrick on her face just so I don't have to see it any more.

any more innocent looking chicks? preferably ones that are poster SO or real life friends... those are the most fun.

Well, she doesn't fight so she would just get beat senseless in a fighting game scenario. She is more the defenseless type that would probably get raped/gangbanged then get tortured or killed.

she your girlfreind?
any more pics?
would you like to watch her tortured?

Tell her

How about this?

Haha neither of the two, just having some fun xD

She is an old ex. I don't mind fantasizing about her getting abused or worse.

Let's have fun with her

What about this??

Draw a penis on her forehead when she falls asleep

I’d tell her I’m a married man while FaceTiming my wife and asking her if I should killmor help her

how bout fucking her on top of a bed of nails, tearing apart her flesh more with every thrust!

wwyd

Yeah, that sounds hot, at least for me.

I like animals to be involved, but in other ways. Still nice though.

I gotchu fam

you know her? more pics?

Any how...

I think she'd be cute hiding in a box under the Christmas tree ready to be my slutty little present. But before she can pop out and surprise me I think it would be fun to jam all kinds of swords and sharp spikes through the box, obviously piercing through her tight little body inside.

After the noises she makes from being impaled get me nice and hard I would remove them and take her weak limp body out of the box and spend the last hour or so of her life fucking her pussy, ass, mouth and all the new holes I just put in her.

fucking the new holes? l-lewd

hit her with a shovel until she stops moving

wwyd?

is the user from yesterday who was suppose to write about my girl here?

I would make her smear that lipstick all over my dick.

Any more of her?

I don't recognize her but I was supposed to write about a few that never replied before I had to go.

What about dis?

Anybody?

is her name angelica by any chance?

I would fuck that mouth until her eyes turn red and puke

mmmm gyros, 10/10 great scenario

wwyd?

don't recognize her at all? were you the guy posting carmen?

prematurely ejaculate in her arsehole after putting just the tip of my thin little baby dick in and then watch as 3 big cocks ruin her in ways i never will be able to

WWYD?

Untie he first.

I like my women active.

tear off what's left of those jeans and rape her in the parking lot

Bump for this

Bumping

\

Very much do like
More
More
More
Plox