I am smoking 1.75 g's of medical Gelato rolled with a fronto leaf I let soak in jack daniel's Tennessee honey and dry

I am smoking 1.75 g's of medical Gelato rolled with a fronto leaf I let soak in jack daniel's Tennessee honey and dry.
pic semi related
What magnificent masterpieces are you fucks smoking tonight?
>inb4 people are too pussy to smoke fronto leaf

>soak in jack daniel's Tennessee honey

This just sounds fucking retarded.

Just about to grind up the rest of my girl scout cookies.

Sounds dank got some hush sativa bleeding my bong tonight

I agree it's stupid for potency but at least it makes it taste a little better?

the alcohol evaporates and all that's left is rich, delicious honey whisky and tobacco flavors.

It's truly divine, no matter how weird it sounds.

KYS DRUG ADDICT PIECE OF SHIT

Hey man why dont you just chill out a bit.

not addictive though...

STOP LIKING THINGS I DON'T LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

woah you do realize that nearly everything up in your brain is a form of drug right?

nice, roll or glass?

I'd argue against that only because pot is something that will make a person unable to sleep properly if used chronically on a day to day basis. but to be fair it is mainly the stress from not having something that you like as opposed to a lack of anandamide in the brain. seeing as the drug THC is very similar to the chemical compound in the brain anandamide.

Glass, I'm too cheap to roll.

true, i used to smoke so much less before i got on the fronto leaf bandwagon. I got pinched and ticketed for paraphernalia so that's why i got rid of all my bowls and shit and am still paranoid

weed is for pussies afraid of real drugs. or for low-class degenerates who can't afford real drugs.

dude paranoia is ironic process theory

you say that as if medical weed is any different than nonmusical.

>2018
>not living in a legal state

haha Real drugs being things that put your brain over it's natural capabilities in terms of dopamine release? hence frying them and making you a unit. psychoactives are a completely different story

>What magnificent masterpieces are you fucks smoking tonight?
Kush on a bent coke can with a carb hole.

White trash style.

>I let soak in jack daniel's Tennessee honey and dry

What a fucking waste. Newfag is pants-on-head retarded.

yeah i said musical, so what I'm stoned, you fucking faggots

what kinda rolling papers do you use to shape a joint like this

hehe oooh tickle my armpit.

Woods are nasty. Use papers or a bong

i wish I lived in a legal state man. Your next bong hit, do it for me.

WHy would you soak the dam fonto in that cheap ass shit??
why would you even do this with the fanto?

Waste? You speak of such things like I DIDNT make last month what most folks made last year.
I care little for alcohol waste, it's poison anyways.

see

>low-class degenerates who can't afford real drugs.
>real drugs are for degenerates

Seems you're already one.

Smoking some Grape God out of my Grav bong. Going back to the dispensary this weekend because this stuff really doesn't work well for my epilepsy.

Weed.
I'm not some faggot hipster who has to invent names for my pot to feel cool about smoking it.

DUUUUDE WEEEEED LMAO!!
yikes

I didnt invent the name, I only bought it. they could've handed me a bag that had "WEED" scrawled on it in crayon and if them nugs look crispy enough I'll take it.

Ya but you cared enough to remember some stupid brand name the dispensary came up with.
I have no fucking clue what mine is called, it's got a lot of purple and orange and is about 24%

Every shop in my town has the same stuff, they all have their own pet names for it.

DUDE AC!D

>actually getting mad because someone remembers the name of something

I think you need something closer to like a rosin or maybe a wax to calm that edge

This

Euro trash

gonna drop a fat dab in a couple hours once my house settles down for the night. until then, i sit and wait.

8th serving of coffee for hte day

I remember in high school when we would go to these great lengths to smoke weed. Now we put it in a pipe and add fire to it. Idk how you guys smoke this much and enjoy it. Grow up already

You sound like a sheep who just goes along with everything.

I'm in Connecticut, asswagon

these

mmmm coffee

gsc is a great strain