Stop

Just because somebody is naked doesn't make it art.

shes clearly not naked tho

Disagree. Every time I make love, it's art. It's an act of art-making.

>2017
>not wearing clothes
i thought we got over this shit a long time ago

Yeah, but if you're nude AND in black and white then it is art.

>>>t/umblr

People can choose not to wear clothes...
But just 'cause someone's naked in a photo, that doesn't mean art has been created, user.

If you are famous and naked, then you are art.

this is honestly something simple i feel people fail to understand

>Be me
>Be in 1st year of fine arts
>teachers ask us to do a non figurative, conceptual work
>Every girl in the class takes photos of themselves while naked
>Im angry because they all got away doing the same shit
>But now I have seen the tits of them all
>Success

No dude, it's true. For example, when I'm with your mom, I turn her into a Jackson Pollock.

shouldve just taken a pic of yourself naked bro

she is wearing cute little panties though

Jackson Pollock was a talentless hack whose works were meaningless.

If somebody shits in a can and sells said can for the price of weight of gold per gram, does that make it art?

Dude, I just said that I criss-cross your mother's body with my semen, I'm not invested in Jackson Pollock's status, it's a "your mom" joke.

Some theorize that the shit isnt even there. And I dont know if thats better or worse.

Wrong. A woman's nude body IS inherently art.

See this man. He was a hack who should have never been afforded the ability to have a career in painting.

mens' bodies are more valuable as an expression of art

I FUCK YOUR MOM

It's not original anymore. Too many artists are caught up using nakedness on their album covers as if they're unique. It's stale

but what is art, cunt

>art needs to have intrinsic meaning

haha, this brainlet

Bow to Dada peasants

Everyone's body is unique.

Wait until my album, "Twig 'n' Giggleberries", drops on Soundcloud senpai

>mmkay let's get this out onto a tray

Art is an honest expression of the current state of a human soul. Jaded post modernism is the death of art. Just wip some tits out and all of the sudden you've done something genius... is the current state of art.

You sound too young to post here.

Lazy reply

yeah... try again

the alt right is not welcome here

But you do. You sound like an underage person who hates the sex he isn't having and thinks art used not to be about sex at some undefined earlier period. On Sup Forums, which is 99% devoted to post-1950 rhythm-led popular music, which is 100% about wanting to fuck, fucking, thinking about fucking or the memory of great fucks.

You're the only one sounding juvenile here, user.

No, the virginal user who hates tits is.

Art is whatever you want it to be.

Lol your output is really low

See, now this just shows me that you don't understand the point.
"Hates tits"... ok baka

I made a billion canvases on your maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yeah, I do understand the point, you know nothing about art history and you're angry that women attract you who you can't fuck.

I suppose you think King Gizzard is prophetic too

?

Na dude, you missed it all. Nakedness can be artful, user. It can. Throughout history it has been. It's just usually not anymore. It's fucking tacky and overdone. But you're obviously part of the post modern cancer, so why should I waste my time?

This is a prime example of when someone's brain shuts off, but they keep talking anyway.

I said art doesn't need to have meaning on its own and you are accusing me of putting meaning in art

???

Also what a coincidence, I'm just now listening to king gizzard for the first time.

This is a prime example OF when someone's so angry about being a virgin that their syntax breaks down.

>Nakedness can be artful, user. It can. Throughout history it has been. It's just usually not anymore.

The one time in history when nakedness wasn't artful happened to coincide with the period when you were alive and unable to get laid, eh? What are the odds?

itt: virgins pretending to not be virgins pretending to call other people virgins

yikes

Strawman. I'm not a virgin nor do I dislike nakedness. You've missed the whole fucking point, you massive fucking retard.

Nah.

Nah.

HOW IS WE GONNA COMMODIFY THE CONSUMER, THEN? WE'RE TALKING About the endgame of late capitalism here.

post pics of your condoms then soyboy :)

>soyboy

Nah.

t.virgin