Serious question. Has Andy Sixx ever acknowledged this whole shit log thing...

Serious question. Has Andy Sixx ever acknowledged this whole shit log thing. The meme is weird but his response could be really funny.

i hope he will

Has anyone put it on his twitter or instagram?

There's no way he doesn't know about it at least

He thinks logposter is a sick homosexual, I'm pretty sure

Proof?

What is this whole meme based on anyways?

he knows just fucking search it up

First result on Google lol

Maybe he was the one that started this shit.

so hot

Grow up. I'm asking about Andy.

mature much?

I just think someone who is the frontman for a popular band and has been prominent in music for years and years would have had this brought to his attention by now. But yeah I empathize with the guy, I don't know if something happened between him and the logposter or something to start all this, but logposter MUST have had his feelings hurt at some point to still be so dedicated to this idiocy. Some of the memes are funny, but the fact that it remains centered around one guy means there must be some kind of revenge motif. Typical rejected homosexual

Yes, why the fuck did they choose Andy Sixx? Could have been anyone.

Bump

Probably got a negative response to a love letter. Guys can get pretty emotional when heartbroken.

Fuck that's hot

Can cuck posting combat andy sixx posting?

It was Nikki Sixx before it was Andy. Then it became Andy only and has been like that ever since.

Actually I think promoting that kind of disloyalty to romantic partners is heresy and prefer the logposting, but neither of them is good

Logposter has a personal problem with the family
>notes updated

He's one of the DJs on 1/3 radio stations I get.
And see this log meme in my head everytime he introduces himself.
I have no idea why, but I have a feeling that is the goal.

It's not disloyal if everyone knows

nice attempt at 'disinterested' interest
kys

At least if all you faggots post in the same threads, it should theoretically half the amount of bullshit threads on here.

Nothing wrong with that

He's a shitty radio DJ? The kind that talks over people's favorite songs?