OK faggots!! Open MS paint or whatever

OK faggots!! Open MS paint or whatever..............
----------------------------------------------------------
You're an elite defender of North Korea!!
----------------------------------------------------------
Protect your supreme leader from the Trump troll invader.

BUILD YOUR BASE!!!

fuck yeah!!!

fall down jajha

TRUMPS WALL!!!

improved

Hire poojeets they are cheap

ha

Vive la France

Man, fuck north Korea.

Remember that one scene in World War Z where the starving/sick kid survives a hoard of zombies. I figure since most North Koreans are starving/sick because of the food, the zombie troops wouldn't even attack them.

gotta love these threads

Just crush them

Muad'Dib

north korea is cul.

>build underground bunker beyond the range of earth penetrating weapons
>reign nukes

Afsgsgfhhffjfjgg

Nice one

chicken first!!

>chicken
>back empty
>fox
>back chicken
>seed
>back empty
>chicken
Am I retarded, or what?

He doesn't mean actual zombies dickhead

In that movie Best Korea survives because they pull all the teeth of every last one of their citizens. Plus being ultra isolationist made sure planes of infected people didn't land all over their country, and the only way zombies could even come close was by crossing the dmz or mountains/ yalu river to the north.

Did you know that north Korea has a 60% success rate when it comes to firing a rocket ovwr the past several decades?

That means that if north Korea 100% decided to try to nuke the U.S. they would also have a 40% chance of nuking themselves.

they have nothing to lose its a win win for them

I’m not following your logic.

Or are you jist gonna say some stupid shit about how you’d love for america to get nuked?
To bad capitalism and western culture has technologicaly progessed enough that your shit thier economic soectrums from the left would never get a rocket past the defenses in america.