Indians are the niggers of Canada, only less educated, more diseased and much more privileged

Indians are the niggers of Canada, only less educated, more diseased and much more privileged

native americans?

TRUE

True that, I'm sick of all these Indians taking our tech jobs, but I sure love their spicy curry. Wat do?

>Canada
>americans?
kys

>much more privileged
same with American indians

and fuck that colten goof

you dumb asf op is talking aboot north american natives

As a fellow Canadian, I would like to apologize for my countryman's mistake. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Played stupid fucking games, won stupid fucking prizes.

Colton was a fucking idiot gang member who tried to steal shit.
Got shot. Got what he deserved.

Fuck anyone who opposes my opinion

SJW's saying that there should have been more First Nations people on the jury and the guy who shot him would have been convicted, therefore the system is broken.

How the fuck is THAT not a racial bias????

story?

In order to be on the jury you have to decide based on the facts presented.

All of the natives were talking about how they wanted to kill gerald stanley, and/or had a criminal record. Thats why.

----------> Like Michael Brown, except instead of a cop it was a farmer, instead of a street is was the farmers property and instead of a black guy "not doing anything" it was a drunk fucking chug gang member stealing the farmers shit.
The gun "went off" and killed him.

I didn't say what I meant very well.
What I meant was that having a jury full of natives would have resulted in a conviction of a white guy, and SJW's don't see that as a racial bias.

Thats what the romans said about whites and now look at you all. Stealing technology and education to do what barbarians do: warmonger

And what have the Romans ever done for us?

I'll be over in a half hour. Smoke some pinners. Get fucked up

4 vs 1 had loaded rifle robbing farmers drunk as a skunk, little prick got what he deserved.