Been fat for most of my life but recently decided to put a stop to it, besides just exercise...

been fat for most of my life but recently decided to put a stop to it, besides just exercise, what are other tips to lose weight?

Calorie counting 100%. Use my fitness pal to find out how many calories you should have to lose 1 pound per week. Eat less calories than that every day. You will lose weight. I lost 50+pounds doing this

Second this. Using it now.

I had the flu a few weeks back. Lost almost 9 pounds over five miserable days.
Sure, it sucks. But its foolproof.
And it doesn't rely on willpower or exercise

diet will make a bigger difference than exercise. learn whats healthy. stop eating fast food. period. stop drinking soda. period. learn to control yourself.

Swimming, jogging, eating right, drinking only water and getting a decent amount of sleep.

Calorie counting is the only thing that will work. You can even try intermittent fasting to speed up the prpcess but it still relies on a caloric deficit

Make sure you are getting enough nutrients during the day. When your body detects that you are generally deficient it goes into famine mode and stores extra fat. Get a daily supplement if you need to because I guarantee that you are deficient

Low carb works as well. I ate like a pig and lost shit tons of weight. Just didn't eat carbs. Ultimately got kidney stones though.

being thin is boring as fuck
steady state cardio
water as only drink
fruit as sugars
eat wholemeal etc instead of emptier white starchs

not worth, be fat, enjoy life

check out the keto diet. but beware you have to follow it religiously for it to work.

Yes because you're taking in much less calories than you are burning. Especially with your body trying to fight off infection.

Calorie counting is #1

Put down the serving spoon?

fuck this guy. exercise provides a quicker way to lose weight.

pussy hippie bullshit aside, calories in vs calories burned in a day will determine your weight loss/gain. diet can help if you don't have the willpower to at least run. it can help your actual energy too. but without exercise you're in for a long road. run. run a lot and lose it quicker. and feel better too.

You should get a pet tapeworm

Eat all you want and STILL LOSE WEIGHT

Then you just poop him out after once he's 6-8ft long and yank him out.

Sugar, pasta, bread, pastries, cookies are all poison, and they always will be.

sugar = fruit juice, corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, honey, sugar in any form.

When you get these out of your diet, life will be a lot better.

Don't eat anything that doesn't have a nutritional benefit. East lots of protein and fiber, drink nothing but water. No ground meat or sausage or any shit cut of meat.

lol

>You should get a pet tapeworm

These are not available everywhere, Walmart, local gas stations or even pharmacies do not offer your basic standard off the shelf tape worm.

This is all good advice

>No ground meat or sausage or any shit cut of meat.

The main problem with processed meats are sugar, and nitrites.

If they're not sugar cured, and they contain no nitrites, they're probably OK to eat.

Sugar is probably the biggest one. You cut excess sugar out of your diet and then you'll be on the right track

I've lost like 50 lbs in the past by cutting out most forms of refined sugar, processed carbs, restricting my calories and walking like 5 miles a day.

>Implying

I've been doing a keto diet since July, and I'm down to 208 lbs from 270. I'd recommend it.

>decided
Kek you'll be off your diet by Monday you fat fuck.

Dont do this!
Cutting that out gives you high blood pressure

Not all calories are alike, despite the Twinkies diet.

Sugar calories are much worse than fat calories.

take in less calories than you burn, exercise

What's your regime?

Agreed to a certain extent. You have to take into account the fat content. If you want to lose, eat good quality lean meat. Nitrates and sugar are total bullshit and don't belong in meat ever, I completely agree with you on that.

Calorie counting. Eat less calories in a day than what you burn in a day. Easy and simple. Just learn a little restraint.

Eat only ONE SERVING of everything. Cut out or eat very minimal desserts to start. When you go to a restaurant, don't eat all the fries they give you. They're giving you like 2 or 3 servings, heck, of anything. Take food home

For example... I'll get a dairy queen blizzard, but I'll only eat 1-3 bites of it after dinner as my dessert.

Low carb (30g or less a day) & calorie counting

Lost 40 lbs in 3 months that way and I wasn't even fat in the first place.

I've lost 75+ pounds in the past year by exercise and eating well. One you start, don't ever stop, don't get down on yourself, every pound lost is a victory. I went from a size 42 jeans to a 34 and XXL shirt to L (sometimes an M depending on the fit)

start doing speed or if u have the money do some coke and i dont mean coka cola

fuck. I thought u said you were down 208 lbs from 270

cut the fat off with a knife

Under 30 net carbs a day, go for 3 mile walks 4 times a week.

Sometimes you'll mess up the diet, which is fine so long as you initially build the habit over the first month - it'll make it easier to resume.

Paleo diet

I would be slightly dead

Exercise is tantamount- walking, jogging. Insanity, P90x etc etc.

Then the calorie counting will work no matter what.

Then you can add ephedrine/caffeine stack to bump up the metabolism by 5-10% and you're in business.