You come home and see your daughter's black boyfriend proposing her and she said yes

>You come home and see your daughter's black boyfriend proposing her and she said yes
How do you respond?

>How do you respond?

Say "My Man!", so he knows he's in for a lifetime of shit like that.

kill the nigger of course

"You're part of the family now Jacob I'm so happy to be your father in law"

you are dead to me

He got money to buy a ring? Well okay.

Ask him how he got into my basement

Kickout the jewpuppet and gas the jews.

By overcoming my initial shock and pretending to be happy for them. Preparation for his murder would begin immediately, however.

I would work on making cyanide in an aerosol form and spray it into his face during our "father/son-in-law talk" (this would take place while she was shopping for her wedding dress).

The nigger would convulse and die. Cyanide is very hard to detect in an autopsy unless its specifically being looked for by the coroner, especially if it's been ingested through the lungs.

kek

OK but only if I get to watch

"Welcome to the family, son".

Pretend to be happy then cut the brake lines on the car they'll leave in. Once I know they're both dead, drink myself into a stupor then put a 12 gauge slug through my brain.

I'd be happy for both of them and tell them. Also, I'd make sure I do everything in my power so they get a good start.

Congratulations!

this is science fiction.
niggers don't propose. they impregnate and leave.
if one was to legit propose, that would prove he is not a nigger at all, but a unicorn.

Congratulate them both and be as supportive as I could initially. Slowly over time grow apart from my daughter and her new pet boon. Eventually disown her entirely and leave her out of my will.

Truth.

Pull a glock, get them on their stomachs on the floor, one shot in each of their legs, flip whore over, take bat to her stomach then finish her with a Kitchen knife. Nigger is likely watching, knife his eyes, shoot him in the nuts then head then go on the run. BLERGHHTER

Smile, walk away
Then later kill him and his whole family

Pull out a whip start beating the nigger telling him to get back in the cotton field. Then tell her the next time you date a nigger I will disown you and you will never comeback.

Why would I care? It's not my life.