Who are some up and coming actors//actresses IMO?

Who are some up and coming actors//actresses IMO?

Never watched this mr. Robot, but I can't seem to shake the impression that the series is snarky liberal bullshit.
Just from his face, the occupy Wallstreetlike ad on youtube, and this one clip where he talks about "muh atheism, god's dumb".

Am I wrong? Is the series good and or enjoyable?

only seen S1 and theres a bit here and there in the first few eps but stops once the plot gets going

and even then its more broadly speaking and not as in your face as the morons in here would have you believe

its tone is great at times, and it certainly has its moments. This actor kind of makes the show.
Although there are a few on the nose cringey moments in the writing, but rarely.

I can see why people hate on Mr. Robot, but I enjoyed it anyway. Season 1 is really good. Season 2 is weird and I'm intrigued to see where it's going.

meant for obviously

Never seen Mr Robot, he'll always be that creepy gayboy from 'The war at home' to me.

I'm a growing fan of Asa Butterfield.
The movies he's been in have been a little.. this and that, but he's performed pretty solid in his roles.
Looking forward to the rest of his career

Fuck, he's like a much better looking version of me and he's not even a 10.

watched the pilot.

its vague.

you can tell the writer falls more on the EBIL CAPITALISM side of things by making the enemy Evil Corp. several smaller quips point to a more Occupy Wallstreet influence.

however during the main scene where the protag is given an offer in the ferris wheel they make referances to fractional reserve banking and how "money isn't real since we came off the gold standard", things most libtards are too dumb to understand and is usually the realm of the Austrian economist types.

Elliot Rogers bio pic material right there

he definitly has the presence

played Until Dawn and he was the best thing about it

Been getting that yellow jaundice been going around Sledgehamma. The heeby jeebys.

I'm getting tired of seeing him everywhere right now, but he'll be given some good villain roles once he's older.

>IMO
Why don't you tell us your opinion first

>and this one clip where he talks about "muh atheism, god's dumb".
he's egyptian so this is allowed/preferred (unless he's a copt or something)

Ye knew someone would get on that.

The thing I wish the show went after more was the real issue, the American government.

Thx, I will look into it then, sounds interesting

> up and coming
He already played his best role here, OP

The one thing that isn't up is his height.

Don't give yourself too much credit