How to I score in the US as an Indian male...

How to I score in the US as an Indian male? It seems like so many Indians have acted creepy or desperate over the years around women that they have created a strong stereotype for all brown guys. Most white girls will reject me even before they have talked to me.

Money, money, money.

Tbh, I am above average for my age wealth wise. But every-time I flaunt my wealth, all girls want from me is gifts and shit. And thats mostly middle eastern or brown girls still.

Be one of those cool indians. And lose the durka durka accent.

No no no, you're doing it wrong opie, you already know that hoes will just gold dig. You gotta use your wealth correctly, like cool hobbies, and investing in yourself.

Ex. You do a sick ass hobby you enjoy, and invite chicks, that way you're doing what you like, and theoretically not investing with gifts, but the experience itself.

As they should, sandnigger.

post pic, u can't be that bad

You don't.
Stay the fuck away.

Whats with the h8 m8?

You're not rich enough faggot If you were, you wouldn't be asking this question.
>Salary under 80k

how to score?? become friends with some girls you like or are interested in.. get to know them and during the process try to escalate the relationship in a normal way.. also poo in loo ples

80k is rich? WTF, life would be easy that way

Salary is $127k. Assets worth $350k

In comparison, I must be a millionaire.

Not even sure wtf you mean.

If you look like a typical india male, then with other indians, that's how you'll score here. No respectable American woman, even a nigress, would fuck a basic indian guy.

stop speaking your foreign language in public
shave your fucking mustache and wear colognes to mask curry
stop doing the hand karing katink dance

Shitty advice. Listen to a real Alpha. Girls flock to you when you're driving a Lexus RC 350 or Corvette z06.

Drive a cab, Dopinder.

>wear colognes

That'll make you more Indian. Most American men just stay clean and use deodorant. But yeah, stop eating so much Indian food, you may not smell it but the rest of us do. Your people smell awful.

Yachts..

You think you smell good also faggot? White people stink like shit when they sweat. At least we indians choose to smell bad rather than genetically smell bad.

Looks like you've got it all figured out

>when they sweat

Hence the deodorant.

i used to have an indian roommate, he used to bang white bitches like it was easy - he said he pretended he was black @ clubs. it was too loud for them to hear his accent anyway.
also, he was ripped.

>indians
>choosing to smell bad.

your people shit in the streets, don't act like you have the high ground in this conversation.

>quads dismissed
>smelling white people
ok pajeet, when your culture eat so much spices, the smell not only reeks in your whole house, clothes and hair, but when you sweat, the odors are also strong. On the contrary, black people sweat like greased chicken and coconut lotion and asians like fish sauce

Indian OP you're gonna have e to get over that if you're really tryna much down on some cooter

this is genuinely the best advice in the thread.

>How to I score in the US as an Indian male?

Be morel like pic related. American men are pussies.

White women love it when Indian guys have the balls to ask them to show them pics of their vagene or bobs.

I had an Indian coworker who was the same, minus pretending to be a nigger. He just kept his face clean shaven, worked out, and didn't speak with an accent. Because of that, he had the confidence to speak to women and not make a fool out of himself.

GREAT AMERICAN TITTEES.

Tell them that you want to see their vagene and bobs. And that you want to touch their vagene with your penile. American women love it when Indian guys tell them that shit

Yeah money just attracts hoes

Which is okay for a while

You can do it. I’m half Pakistani and I have no problem with girls. I’m currently dating a blonde hair blue eyed qt3.14. Use what you can to your advantage. Grow facial hair, keep your eyebrows sleek, play into girls who are pseudo spiritual (since our people invented yoga etc it seems to work), wear flannels and fitted jeans (shirts that show chest hair if you have it) or whatever is hip where you live (I’m in Cali) Wear good cologne and style your hair. Make yourself seem exotic, not foreign.

make sure to poo in loo

Dude should lift too if he's a twig.

Yoga is the place to pick up chicks...since it's literally all chicks...

>I’m half

Wtf, mestizo's don't count nigger.

But don't you like Indian women?

You'll have to go back to India and get the arranged marriage to some cow in exchange for papers. sorry to be the one to tell you...

You know whats sad? She was probably really pretty 15yrs ago. Indian women age like shit

Would beg that babe shoot a snot rocket in my mouth. Fuck I want to sniff her asshole while she shits. I just mildly chub writing that.

Similar prob, Black guy but as many here will say "OH LOOK, A NIGGER!!" and not being the handsome Idres Elba type nor the type that's athletic looking enough to be in the NFL/NBA, that shit in itself is quite a hurdle to get over since I look like the tarbaby fusion of Seal & a darker Popeye Jones.

Thing I found is to just... learn how to talk with people in general. Being able to just conversate with someone, crack a few jokes here & there (for every LOL you get a coochie point, have her laughing her gut off enough times and them pannies are yours ;) and most importantly don't get attached to any one chick that could be a target.

And well, knowing a Indian homie in the tech field who have no problems getting at Instagram models with ease, having enough money for a sports car worth more than $100k kinda helps too.

Hate to break It to you, all women age like shit.

80k is about the beginnings of upper middle class, if you're single.

I mean if you're allocating your savings correctly, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, IRA's, it's fairly easy to achieve FIRE (financial independence retire early). Aka become a millionaire before 40, etc.

I've always wondered, how do niggers like yourself deal with having an average sized dick? Guessing women of other races always expect a bbc.

I agree. Better to be overweight than underweight if anything. Unless you don’t hold your weight well.

It should also be the minimum salary you demand after college with a degree. If not a possibility for teaching, get a fucking better degree.

>Most white girls will reject me even before they have talked to me.
Literally every guy who isn't beautiful experiences this. Finding love is a chase, you have to prove your value.

Go up to your desired female and ask to see her "bobs" and "vagene".

Works every time.

The real question though, is the debt accumulated to earn a better tier degree worth it though?

Did not know this user, I will take this into heavy consideration

Shit, I'd take being overweight any day, easily get gains, and not have to shovel food everyday just to gain....

WTF, 80k? What did you major in, finance?

Nigger ain't nobody got time for debt. Most Indian families in the USA support their kids throughout their educational years which means minimal student loan debt(other than daily expenses for yourself and tuition). The only thing you need to do is study your ass off to get a scholarship to cover half tuition and you're golden. Very easy to get a scholarship and no I am not Indian.

Electrical Engineering

Not op but I'm technology
75k out of college, 6 months later change jobs to 90

From a top 10 public university. though.

Lol, you ever meet an Asian or Indian in college who's parents aren't paying for their tuition?

companies don't like frequent job hoppers

Never mentioned my penis size but I do happen to be close to average, kinda helps I do have a curve to my length & some girth.

More importantly I had jacked off so much earlier in life i became insensitive enough to where I'm not quick to bust quick & can get a woman to get off before I'm able to get my nut off.

Ask them politely, and with great tact, to please show bobs and vagene.

You realize you're asking the average user reading this to graduate in a top tier study at a top tier school right? That's not exactly the norm.

Only changed jobs once tho

Good point kek.

I have the opportunity to have my tuition paid, I just have to be smart enough to pick a degree that

A. is profitable

B. isn't useless, and leave me in debt...

You gotta believe in yourself man, anyone can get there with hard work, that's the whole point of school

>i became insensitive enough to where I'm not quick to bust quick & can get a woman to get off before I'm able to get my nut off.
Different black dude here. I'm glad I'm above average in length. Having a BBC is one of the few positive assumptions people have of us.

I'm relatively insensitive too which makes me last forever. When I went to swinger parties, I was popular AF (There were a fair share of "I don't do black guys" women but whatever).

Does job hopping still count when you're working entry level, and not once you have a degree?

I am implying that not every electrical engineer will be making that much upon entering their first job because of their school choice. $80k salary is not difficult to achieve with in-demand majors.

> I'm successful therefore ANYONE else can be successful! Hard work = success! Poor people are poor because they aren't working hard enough!

Oh fuck off.

typical indian asking others to do the research for him instead of figuring anything out for himself

fuck off pajeet

Too bad those damn races are too successful in their educational tactics. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's why you do it strategically. This is how you make more money in the long run.

Interesting. I always imagined that having an average dick as a black would suck, since women expect more.

explain user? Pass me your wisdom

FALSE FALSE FALSE. My good friend in college who has a BA in Computer Science and Masters in Algorithmic Properties jumped around companies every 6 or so months for the past 2 years. He is money hungry and goes to the companies that pays more.

One more example of the inferiority of other races. As a white guy just the thought of banging some mud ethnic disgusts me. But every other race is always chasing after white girls. If you had any respect for yourself or your kind you would only want another Indian girl. But no, you want a white girl, muds and niggers think banging our trash is the greatest accomplishment they can achieve. As if banging some whore puts them on par with the white man.

>My friend has a super specific degree but makes it clear to his employers that he's going to bail on them within 6 months. He thinks he's being savvy but eventually they'll tire of his games.

My employer sees redflags if you don't stick with past employers for at least 2 years.

You get a new job that pays you more because of your accomplishments at your old job. Easy as that.

If you literally just jump from job to job, quitting without improving yourself or the company you work for... then yes you will not be desirable to any employer.

I've worked at 3 different fortune 500 companies over the last 7 years out of school. Having a breadth of experience, achievements, and a different perspective is something companies will pay for.

I can assure you that if you're good at what you do, you don't work for others long. You're merely there to fund your goals.