You may only post in this thread if all your presidents have been white

You may only post in this thread if all your presidents have been white

No so very fast, USA

And how is the current one working for ya? Your next one and every one after will be muslim.

Merkel is jewish aka communist aka non-white

Enjoy your nignog while you can.

>German president
I forget did the Wiemar republic have a jewish president, or was that a prime minister. Have you fags ever actually had a president?

He accomplished nothing and is on his way out. Enjoy sharia law.

[[THIS THREAD HAS BEEN REPORTED TO THE GERMAN ANTI-INFLAMMATION AND MEAN WORDS DEPARTMENT. A WARRANT FOR YOUR ARREST HAS BEEN MADE. ANY FURTHER COMMENTS WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU IN THE COURT OF LAW]]

Reported to EU officials for hate speech: implying that non-white presidents are of less value.

Enjoy your re-education into a culture of tolerance at the Literal South Park Tolerance Camp.

God DAMN I love reporting you EU faggots. I've submitted over 10 since waking up 3 hours ago.

OBAMA IS WHITE, YOU RACIST

Id rather have a nigger than a woman. Im dead serious.

They have a president now mate
>american education

Women in top level politics are often quite based though, look at Maggie Thatcher, Marine le pen, Frauke petry.

Isn't it called a chancellor?

goddamnit i wanna post sooo baaad pls ill do anything

Are jokes appropriate in my case?

Never heard of the invasion of the Ruhr? French niggers raped countless German women.

This is a troll right? It has to be a troll

>Hitler
>White
He was clearly Jewish user, as is Merkel

They have a chancellor (PM/head of government) and a President (Queen/head of state).

for every Thatcher theres a thousand dumbass feminist/multicult pushers

not worth it

They also have a president

They have a president too i don't know what he does though. Sucks Bibi's toes every saturday i guess.

Merkel is Jewish.

They have both, the chancellor holds all the actual power though
Joachin Gauck, current German president.

Their chancellor is the equivalent of prime minister, they have a ceremonial president as well

Or you know, Merkel. That is the typical woman of today.

Since he's only half black, can I post text with no image.

You may only post past this point if you have no been cucked by Orban and received 1,000 times the amount of """refugeees""" he said he had.

True, women tend to be quite shit tier when it comes to political views. Smart, redpilled women are uncommon but very real.

>who is merkel

a woman and her MUH FEELS is literally causing the downfall and destruction of an entire sub-continent

Germany basically has a president which stands above the bundeskanzler. But alright bro

Well obviously she's not who I was referring to is she?

No sandniggers, no mosques, no feminazis and a redpilled guy at the steering wheel... And it stays that way...

Sorry, kiddo, if you survive the dark zone, your future will be great again. Pray that the nog doesn't change the rules again...

What's the fucking point of it then? That sounds as stupid as soviet russia's system when Stalin was in control. I can understand a ceremonial monarch or whatever, but why a ceremonial president?

>Germans
>raped by the huns
>white

No fucking clue mate

>please ignore data points that I haven't cherry-picked

To represent the state in diplomatic affairs. For example, when they have to fly out to meet other heads of state.

His three vs your one.

They all look white to me.

And yes, she wasnt a good president

Reporting in :^)

Why not use the actual head of state, the chancellor?

I said that women in top level positions are often based, one shitty chancellor doesn't change that, and we're not comapring data we're just chatting shit. Why you gotta be so autistic about it?

She's too busy destroying Evropa

>tfw German won't be able to post in these for much longer

The Chancellor is to busy making policies and running the country. Also, the President - since it is the head of state - pretty much makes sure the government doesn't get out of hand (at least that's what it was like in the 1920's).

To put it bluntly.

We had a female

>forgetting about Genghis, the father of the nation
Are Fingolians honorary Aryans?

Can I come live in slavland friend?

>kiddo
*tips fedora*

He's half white though

Golda Meir was awesome. Fuck off Kike.

No such thing.

Either you are or not.

But he is, tough. Her mother is a coalburner.

>germans
>white

Is his face supposed to look like it was broken up and reassembled?

>obama
>black

>Joachin Gauck
>Guack
>Guac

It's Jeb!

Singapore is whitest country with whiest people!

Meh.