because

KEK

I wish that were me

Well

Rekt threads need more images.

No they don't.

Hate it when I stub my toe

Story?

>Brownell swerved into the left lane to avoid traffic near the end of the ramp, police said. The truck went off the road and crashed into a Centro bus that was stopped on Park Street at the Farmers Market Place traffic light. The truck was stuck in the bus several feet above the ground.

>Police said several passengers were treated for minor injuries. The bus driver, Daphne Ross-Powell, 54, of Syracuse, was treated at Crouse Hospital for chest pain.

>The pickup driver, Brownell, 82, of West Monroe, was not injured, police said. His wife, Jerrie Brownell, 75, of West Monroe, a passenger in his truck, was taken to St. Joseph's Hospital Health Center for chest pain.
Goddamn old people and farmers markets.

Some Russian kids decided to shoot up heroin?

So no one in the bus died, including the guy who got plowed into square in the back by a truck? That is actually pretty amazing.

Who is in the wrong here? Guy driving or people crossing the street I can't tell?

I think he was going like 50km in a 35km zone, so technically he was in the wrong regardless

I dunno, it doesnt seem to be a crosswalk but then the driver appears to speed up and try to.go around them. Its as if the driver wasnt really looking at the road too.

It just seems like if he has the time to decide to go around them he has the time to decide to stop when he sees that isnt working but does not.

fuck

>cataLOG

Fucking nerve gas

Dude faded kangaroo jack

that is a bad ass cat

that little brat flew nice

I feel like I can still see head movement

the little pink sweaterd cunt

Bamp

What syndrome or whatever do they have?

Let me guess....China?

No clue. Just grabbed that one from a past rekt thread a few months ago.
whatever they are, they need some traditional culture enrichment from our friend, 9mm Luger

Nearly had something like that happen to me. A front loader swung out from the side of the road. Luckily his bucket was high up; I ducked and avoided it.

motherfucker apparently never read his procedures
I'm pretty sure it's like OSHA or some safety standard to have your forks low to the ground while moving but not in use

i remember reading here (artistic works of fiction ect ect ect) that they basically have no brain, just a stem that developed, been that way since birth, basically vegetables

In russia pedestrians always have the right so... Peds unless this was in some other country.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

I like how the driver looked back at his car after basically killing a kid...

they must love Sup Forums

he is probably fine

both fault
one was driving over the limit
(id assume is like every another Europe country 50km/h limit but not the main fault here)
and the father was not on pedestrian walk
the clip start after he have stooped on pedestrian walk

hilarious

That fucking cat is a hero

microchephaly

that's funny as fuck

story?

knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/the-hartley-hooligans

Osha rules are only in the U.S. Other countries not so much.

uploader here, dont know why aspect ratio is fked up, btw this happened in peru, guy killed wife and children, tried to hide their bodies in cistern

sure would be cool if this asshole got rekt

Wtf!?! I thought that was a bulls job!!!! Wtf is the point of the horns then!?! Failure of a animal. Well at least that takes care of dinner.

Critical hit!

Dude actually deserved it. What do they expect?

Could any of you degenerates explain what you get out of rekt threads? Is it a fetishistic thing or sadism or do you just find them funny? I've seen anons say that they're desensitising themselves for the future but I don't quite get that.

ʙeɴJs

theyre likely just dazed. bulls do this all the time in the wild.

Stupid ass trucks thinking they own the road. This is why America is always better. They have standards and regulations.

FUUUCCKKK

Stupid white people. Lear2drive.

Meanwhile in russia.......

Double KO!

obviously staged

you could tell that he knew he was fucked pretty much

how does this not have any attention? fucking saaaaav

Yum vegetable soup

Thank you

one of the rare ones that makes me sad. that poor kid. he had a minute to consider what was happening to him.

knowing the condition of the human mind, at first he went "someone will save me! they'll fix this!" and in the next few seconds that thought just fades away...replaced with terror...it's so sad.

You're just dazed!!!!! Kek just kidding thanks for telling me.

Jesus fuck

i love how every animal is afraid of cats, no matter what animal it is. it's like they can see the spirit of the ancestor of the cat around it.

thank god this thing is dead now.

did she die though?

how long ago did this happened user?

Where?

I DEMAND MOAR!
GIVE ME MORE!

BONUS POINTS IF YOU MAKE ME LAUGH.

read about it in an old thread, apparently a russian dealer was shooting young kids up with krokodil and that second kid, the one that looked much younger, dies in that clip. i think the dealer got busted too.

Girl with the phone was drunk as fuck, the one who died was her sister.

I remember seeing this in the paper.