What are some films about powerful people running pedophile sex rings?

What are some films about powerful people running pedophile sex rings?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3EsJLNGVJ7E
nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?_r=3
youtube.com/watch?v=ALbnaCezgdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Come on, recommend me some pedokino

eyes wide shut. apparently in the end, the two men who were at the party show up again the store and follow helena (considered most beautiful woman on earth).

That picture is creepy as shit user. Can you share its context?

The fuck is that

youtube.com/watch?v=3EsJLNGVJ7E

Reminder that Sup Forums is always wrong

It's just a child's arm I think

So you guys can only recommend Eyes wide shut?

What about some films about pool parties?

Jesus

I was ready to dismiss this as just a batshit pomo artist, but this...

They killed Kubrick for that film

Who's they?

Hillary Clinton Heads Lesbian Child Fuck Ring
>Hillaryland was the self-designated name of a group of core advisors to Hillary Clinton, when she was First Lady of the United States and again when, as United States Senator, she was one of the Democratic Party candidates for President in the 2008 U.S. election.
>Hillaryland had its own subculture, based on camaraderie, never leaking information to the press, and having plenty of toys and cookies around for the children of staffers – as Hillary put it, "While the West Wing had a tendency to leak... Hillaryland never did, and every child who ever visited knew exactly where we stashed the cookies."

whoa sure redpilled me
pasta = young boy right? you guys sure put the nsa to shame with your mad cryptography skills

Doesn't Trump have a trial pending for raping a 13 year old girl?

What are you even gabbing on about you fag?

South Korea has been run by a Shamanistic Death Cult for years, just as an example.

The world is fucked user, Sup Forums is right, as hard as it is to accept.

Yeah but EMAILS EMAILS EMAILS BENGHAZI

Oh wait, those are her kids, never mind. I thought they were some random children. Weird phrasing but probably nothing desu

Good question. No is the answer.

You, and everyone else in wikileaks general and clinton foundation general, are a paranoid schizophrenic with severe apophenia.

It's a case that has been disproven and thrown out so many times that the judge has started to warn attorneys that they would be disbarred if they brought it up again.

If I like them, it's a conspiracy to defame them. If I don't like them, it's a conspiracy to protect them.

>the judge has started to warn attorneys that they would be disbarred if they brought it up again.
God bless America. Enjoy your rapid demise into even more of a clown nation.

dunno what depths the wikileaks stuff go but as far this, it's just performance art

>Wikileaks was 100% accurate before they started posting shit about my preferred political party

Fuck off

thank you for correcting the record nerd virgin

>admitting to browsing Sup Forums

maybe you should go back there you filthy crossposter

Both Trump and Bill Clinton were pals with that one rich pedo that got busted.

Both are obviously pedos.

If there is evidence of a crime (there is a witness to his alleged rape), then it needs to be dealt with in court.

and what is that?

Both Trump and Bill flew on the pedo plane.

8 mm

I'm not saying the emails are inauthentic. I'm saying there's nothing of interest in them and that in order to make them controversial, you need to go to extreme lengths to imply codewords into them.
>Here's an acquaintance of John Podesta talking about dinner
>BUT ACTUALLY THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT AN INTERNATIONAL CHILD RAPE CONSPIRACY, YOU JUST HAVE TO TAKE THIS THIS AND THIS WORD AND TURN THEM INTO THESE WORDS AND IT'S CLEAR AS DAY

If being a clown nation means avoiding ending up like you Europoors, I'll start ordering boxes of red noses in bulk

I agree.

Yes Minister, I'd imagine. Jim and Humphrey probably fucked hundreds of kids while Bernard stood by masturbating hopefully.

>trial
it's a civil case with 0 evidence except jane doe's "testimony"

its just political bs which is why even MSM wont cover it

Uncultured, sugar-fattened plebs. Given the world nothing of value and claim to be the greatest nation on Earth. Laughable.

To be fair, the "Spirit Cooking" thing is a reference to a creepy pomo art show this woman did, but I think it's probably a just joke.

Teratoma.
They contain fully formed teeth, hair and vaginas just like you would find on a healthy body. Very interesting

my country tis of thee/sweet land of liberty

And the witness testimony.

Stephen Maturin collects them in the Master and Commander novels.

Fair enough, I'll never understand the great culture of having my wife impregnated by Ahmed. You are truly above us.

what's even the point of being in an insane underground pedo network? do none of these guys have a niece thats available to them or something?

>uncultured
Lmao by """""culture""""" you mean history from 2 centuries ago because your shithole nation has produced nothing of value or relevance for 100+ years

DUDE LOOK AT ME GOING OUT OF LINE TO RIDICULE MY OPPOSITION WHILE TRYING TO SOUND CALM AND COLLECTED LMAO

nice meme

but why haven't you filtered him yet

do you like arguing with retarded tripfaggots user?

These are pic related kids and her grandkids.

>I'll never understand the great culture of having my wife impregnated by Ahmed.

This isn't true in the way you want it to be, you stupid hick.

yes, that and posting "on-topic" threads are the only things I have left in life

Thanks man ;) Glad you enjoyed it

How come Wikileaks isn't leaking anything about Trump or the GOP or Russia?

That is a grown woman, user.

Sounding pretty defensive there tho

Assange has a personal vendetta against Hillary because she helped get him locked in that embassy for five years

wikileaks is russian run

idk maybe because it's nothing but bullshit the dems are coming up with to distract from their very real scandals?

But she didn't do anything? Assange isn't even wanted by the US, he's wanted in Sweden, he locked his own damn self in the embassy

Consider suicide, you permavirgin cuck.

Gonna go to class, you better not be here when I come back, you goof loser.

>he isn't wanted by the US

Sure buddy. Intelligence agencies are global in reach and you don't fuck with US intelligence. Bet your ass the US state had a hand in all that shit.

There's plenty of things of note in the leaks. The problem is that with the exception of Brazile leaking multiple questions to Clinton, it's kind of hard for the public to digest why these things are bad.
The public tentatively accept that the media would collude with the democrats and they don't understand why it's a big deal that the DNC would rig their own election. HRC doesn't hold press conferences, so there's nobody to ask her why she had questions for the debate ahead of time, and the media won't cover it because in CNN's case, they're liable, and in the other cases, they have allegiance to Clinton.

So you've got a public who don't understand and a media who won't explain it. This is demonstrable when you see the reaction to Brazile but not the reaction to Wasserman Schultz. Brazile's story being simple and Wasserman's being complex means people only care about the former and not the latter.

So Sup Forums has to make up shit that's more palatable and shocking. Partially it's Sup Forums's fault and partially it's Clinton's fault. When you lie about every fucking thing, people are going to start questioning literally everything they find on you and look for some nefarious cause or purpose where it may not even exist.

That being said, the pasta email literally doesn't make sense so I can understand why people are ascribing bizarre meaning to it.

No really we don't actually care about him

And he'd be safe in a Swedish prison

didnt you know? Hillary is an amzing manipulator that has all these connections to everyone and can do anything she wants, but shes really stupid and would be a terrible leader

I will be, user. I will be.

Because there isn't anything on Trump and Russia, it's literally a conspiracy made by Hillary to distract people from her controversies. Literal projection.
Why nothing on GOP? Probably because they don't have someone as dumb as Hillary in it using a private server.

good job

pic related is the mom, Alexandra Tydings from Hercules/Xena

The US state and US intelligence is not "you", moron.

>Because there isn't anything on Trump and Russia

I highly doubt that

I submit this file in order to have your advice.

i dont think the argument anywhere is that shes stupid, the argument is >Hillary is an amzing manipulator that has all these connections to everyone and can do anything she wants
and that she uses that for what some believe are nefarious ends

>Because there isn't anything on Trump and Russia
>he actually thinks theres zero dirt on trump or putin
Get a load of this retard

lmao this is great

Even the New York Times admitted there was nothing there user.

THE NEW YORK FUCKING TIMES.

nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?_r=3

Wasn't one of Trump's campaign managers a Russian plant though?

Because Hillary said there is? lmao.

I don't understand this thinking. So many Hill shills say the same think.
>Literal evidence of Hillary being a crim keeps coming out
>"yeah, well.... what about Trump?"
If there was something on Trump would they all of a sudden think that being criminal is bad? So why isn't it bad when Hillary does it?

So where is it faggot?

>literal evidence of Trump being a criminal comes out
>yeah well, EMAILS EMAILS EMAILS BENGHAZI

He probably ment there's nothing noteworthy on Trump when compared to Hillary. Just like you fisting your cornhole every night isn't noteworthy.
Also who gives a frick if there's dirty on Putin?

It was one of the most enjoyable evening in a long time.

What actual evidence user? Go ahead, I'll wait

lmao.
When did libs become the commie hating tin foil wearers?

>Also who gives a frick if there's dirty on Putin?
Here this faggot goes again, b-b-bbut Putin wuz a gud boi he dindu nuffin

Like what?

>this person gets the same voting rights as you

Scary thought.

youtube.com/watch?v=ALbnaCezgdM

Relevant viewing for Sup Forums

>runs a fraudulent charity
>uses said charity to bribe an attorney general so she'll look the other way on his scam university

>There's plenty of things of note in the leaks.
There isn't though.
>The problem is that with the exception of Brazile leaking multiple questions to Clinton, it's kind of hard for the public to digest why these things are bad.
It was a single question, at best, and it was really just speculation that since she was aware a person in the audience had lead poisoning, a question about lead poisoning would be likely forthcoming.
>Brazile's story being simple and Wasserman's being complex means people only care about the former and not the latter.
Maybe you think the wasserman controversy is complicated becuase you're unfamiliar with us electoral politics. But the (voting) American public understands what primaries are and what conventions and PACs and cronyism are.
>That being said, the pasta email literally doesn't make sense so I can understand why people are ascribing bizarre meaning to it.
It does. Dry pasta keeps for several months. Podesta brings pasta for a christmas lunch/dinner => it doesn't get used => he leaves it with them, merry christmas etc

When did I say he wuz a gud boi?
I said that literally no one would give a fuck.

No, because we already known he's bit of a dick. And what the fuck is America going to do with more info of Putin being a dick? Nothing. It's literally irrelevant.

Russia isn't communist anymore dingus, Putin is a right-wing despot

I can't fucking escape you Sup Forums fucks can I?

All the "evidence" of this pedo ring is just assumption and jumping to conclusions, forcing narratives and confirmation bias.

Just fuck off you tinfoil fucks

Keep defending putin, fuckbois im sure he''ll give you citizenship like you buddy Seagall

Not an argument
It was two questions
Maybe.
That's a stretch.

He asked for evidence, not more conspiracies.

who gives a fuck.

It's worse than that, it's "If we take all of these emails that are just food orders and replace food with sex, then THEY'RE ORDERING SEX!"

It's literally fucking Mad Libs