What's your favorite curse word? And don't say the N word

What's your favorite curse word? And don't say the N word

Other urls found in this thread:

huxley.net/bnw-revisited/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nigger

FUCK

i like the venom in the bite that the word "schizophrenic" has, its like you are spitting acid

comboing shit like filthy fucking cunt or
schizophrenic fucking cunt
autistic schizophrenic fucking retarded CUNT

love that shit

fuck cunts

Speaking of autistic

I like adding numerical values to insults it makes them more to use

You hexa nigger etc

thanks man i was waiting for this

theres MASS dormant schizophrenia and autism in society today, and what i thought was egocentrismesque, what i learned from a psyopd ex 13 year old daughter of a FVEY agent, is when they type " at you" but really they are typing at "themselves" projection pretending to be you, like for example you just then, defensive and passively retarded, trying to jump the gun because you feel humiliated, to project onto me your mental illness/weakness, esentially the same as announcing to the enlightened world that yes cunt you are autistic but you projected/propigated it at me, haha autistic loser eat shit and die. or smoke cannabis, it cures, but ur probably too oppositional defiance disordered schizophrenic to head this advice and genuinely of too low intelligence or resources to research and address this problem. so yeah, good luck crossing the street next time ;)

Speaking of autistic

I like Fuck and Cunt equally, the four letter swears are the best in general.

literal down syndrome

seriously you call a bitch a schizophrenic its like the verbal equivalent of giving the cunt a backhand

niggerfaggotcuntsuckingcockdickshitpenisbuttholedegeneratebastardshitskinwhorefuckingrapistasshole

calling someone a schizophrenic is the equivalent of calling them a meany doo doo face

What? Twat? It's the past tense of tweet.

niggers

Cunt is definitely my favorite.

Fotze

Don't know but I say fuck the most.

I do know that "moist cunt" is kryptonite to women

Nigger isn't a curse word you stupid degenerate cunt.

That being said... my favorite curse word has always and will always be "FUCK". As in, FUCK YOU, NIGGER.

What

nagger

favorite word: cunt
favorite phrase: autistic bitch cunt

its in my native language of Russian
пиздa (cunt)

Cocoa Shunter

Moist cunt is a good thing. I don't see how that's a bad thing

Rip thread

I fucking love the work fuck it is so fucking versatile you can fucking use it for almost fucking anything

Work fuck will get you fired

huxley.net/bnw-revisited/

100% cunt, degrading women, triggering soyboys, and just really fun to say loudly

When I drive, almost every other driver on the road gets called a "shit fucker"

holy shit
stealing this