Medfags of Sup Forums, what is this on my skin on my neck?

Medfags of Sup Forums, what is this on my skin on my neck?

It started out as one tiny spot maybe 8 years ago, and has been slowwwwwly spreading until now and now it's spreading faster.

It's not irritable, just an eyesore.

Other urls found in this thread:

emedicine.medscape.com/article/1106748-overview
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks fungal, possibly ringworm. Get some lotrimin.

Neck skin

bump

I've had ringworm, it's not ringworm.

Like I said, this has been there for years.

Oh shit didn’t even read caption

Do you have a drinking problem? Could be the result of shit kidneys.

Confluent and Reticulated Papillomatosis
emedicine.medscape.com/article/1106748-overview

Early psoriasis stages¿?

Definitely tinea. Don't bother lying or saying otherwise that's ringworm you fucking heathen. Only way you get it is from being a sweaty gross fuck and not showering every day and wearing a clean shirt each day.

Looks a bit like eczema, or however you fucking spell it

Ringworm can last for years you idiot. In most cases it never itches giving any indication of it being a fungal infection.

I had a rash just like this. It was called Tinea Versicolor. My brother had it, and gave me some cream that got rid of it in about two weeks. Pic related is my rash coming back a little because i have to get more cream.

Hope this helps, user!!

fungal infection. add a bit of water to baking soda and keep it on overnight for 2 weeks. should be gone after that

Yeah and also put some apple cider vinegar on it if you want other worthless remedies from the housewife's book of cures that don't do shit.

I don't but I should.

>>r8k

Thanks Sup Forumsros

pityriasis rosea i would do some research, its not contagious and can be dormant or slow spreading for a long time

Get a bats tail, 5 rose petals and a wooden hammer. Smoosh up the bat tail and rose petals with the hammer. Apply to skin for a fortnight, if it doesn't go away then you have aids.

I work construction and am a regular gym goer so Im always sweaty. It clears me up when I get it every so often and cheaper than buying a $50 cream

I get this a few times a year. Athletes foot cream makes it go away pretty quickly.

buy nizoral or some other shampoo with ketoconazole. rub on the areas with discoloration and let in set on the skin for like 10 minutes. give a couple days and see if it goes away. worked for me after 2 treatments.

That's why it keeps coming back you need to use something stronger to nock it down into it's dormant phase. (You never really kill the fungus) products with fungus killer are much faster at breaking the spores down and making the fungus stop growing. I have much the same problem as you and I finally bit the bullet and got this shit from my doctor called nizoral. It fucking burnt the first three layers of skin off my foot. Hurt like hell for a week but three years later I still don't have athleats foot. Don't fuck around go full nuclear option when dealing with Mr. Tinea and his many cousins.

it comes back because im a dirty mong whos too lazy to shower everyday