Can /b get a feels thread ??

Can /b get a feels thread ??
share whatever you want, why you miserable, why you insecure, why and how did you lose that girl, why didint you jump off the bridge, relieve yourself, and ill share my personal burden with you

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p0OX_8YvFxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gay faggot

>Why and how did you lose that girl
Stopped talking to her 7 months ago
>Why are you insecure
I have bad grammar
>Why are you miserable
No friends

why do u even bother posting are you fucking retarded ??

Everyone are gone but I want to take this out of my chest

Let it out man, I’m spending my valentines alone. I just stopped feeling in general to not feel rejection. People need to talk about their feels

>Everyone are gone but I want to take this out of my chest

what happened user

Gay faggot

No one cares

Imbecile

Loser

Well I asked out a girl today and turns out she had a boyfriend and my friend who watched me do it knew she had a boyfriend so I was like Oof also I am her dealer

I lost the girl because she didn't care as much as I did. She tried to control my life, and even though I loved her, I had to break up with her so that I could get my life back. I didn't even get the chance, she broke up with me before I could. It's been almost a year, and very rarely does a day go by that I don't think about her, and how badly she fucked me up.

I posted this once before on /k/ but never checked for replies
not gonna greentext because I'm on mobile

my father taught me to shoot as a kid
it was one of the few things that we really bonded over
he was always buying new guns and accessories and ammo for us to try
when he passed away he left me 2 safes filled with guns, ammo, and memories

sometimes when I take my carry pistol out in the morning before work
I just break down and cry
the inside of the safe smells just like him and our old house

cherish your father Sup Forums
you only get one

I have a GF... Or had... I don't know.

We broke up about 5 months ago... Just the day of our anniversary, it was so fucking difficult because I saved all the money I can for that day and she just told me that she doesn't wanted to be with me.
After one month I tried so hard to keep her close and we were together again...

Now tomorrow it's San Valentine's day and the last weekend we had a discussion, and she just took me out of her house (I have to travel 1 and a half hour to see her), again I tried and we forgive each other. But now, on this fucking moment she's mad again with me again... And man, I can take this any more...

I have anxiety and when I'm nervous I hit myself....

And now here I am, with the face bleeding and crying because I know that tomorrow we are gonna end the relationship again...
After all the effort that I put... After all...

Love days are not for me...

being in a relationship its overrated man, ive been 3 years with my current gf and im far away from feeling happy or full, this is what depression did to me, i no longer feel love or joy, im just here feeling hopeless all the tim
e, even when there is no actual reason to it

having a gf or friends wont make anything better if you dont learn how to deal with yourself

Forgot to quote... And sorry for the shitty English.

Lost an aunt, great aunt, and grandma in within the last 2 months. Girlfriend broke up with me 2 days ago. Feels great

Just really frustrated recently and want to vent for a sec.

I've been trying to get back into therapy again after it failed back in 2014. The therapist I went to knew nothing about my issues and when I brought them up to her she completely disregarded them. Hopefully this time it's better. It's been really hard to find a time to even see a therapist because between school and work I don't get done until 5 pm or later when most places are closed. On top of that, most places won't take my parents' insurance so I'm sort of at a loss.
It just feels really shitty to want help but not even feel like I can get it. The only days I could possibly go to see someone is on Friday's, but I have to find somewhere to take the insurance first.
I'm just feeling generally really lost and confused about life. Can't get ahead or even on track at all and I am actually trying for once in my life. Keep having nightmares that I can't wake up from and I just want to be less anxious all the time. It's getting to the point where I'm becoming too anxious to drive.

i see a lot of this shit, hear me out dude, dont be the one in the relationship that worries the most, act like you dont give a fuck even if you wanna die inside, the bitch doesnt have to know, that would only boost her ego

you just keep living and don't think about it
once you overcome that sadness you're free
but dont ever make a woman your whole world
focus on doing something for you
let the bitches get into you

Sorry to hear that user.
Gotta be strong...

I'm fat,ugly, bald, small dick, short legs, giant long torso, low test, fucked back and hands so I'm always in pain for many years now.
But forget all that, I'm insecure because i have gyno. It ruined my life. No money for surgery and not sure id want the scars and risk complications.

Lost the girl because i lost my temper and said id spread her nudes. She never could ever get over that. I guess she never trusted me to begin with then.

I didn't kill myself because i don't live in reality. I literally live in my head in fantasy land. I still write "i love you" to her on my phone after all these years.

Yeah I am. Just wanted to share. Never really been through something like this where I have 3 relatives die and my girlfriend of 4 years break up with me within a 50 day period

Eh, it’s not the relationship concept, it’s just the belonging. Most of my friends come to me with their problems, but I feel like if I don’t listen they’ll go away, even though if I do they still won’t care. I take antidepressants and they make legit no difference. By this point, killing myself would probably make people happier. And yeah, I’m a loser, I mean if that means being willing to listen

holy shit user
this legit brought me to tears and my father is healthy and well, idk why it hit me so hard
i feel sorry for you, consider these words a hug, you deserve one

this will piss a few of you off until you read the whole thing

you are a human being man dont fucking devalue youself so much, see this is what all of you faggots do, base your fucking life over a dumb bitch and totally forget about yourselves, in order for you to get whatever the fuck you want you first need to learn how to deal with youself, be realistic, know you and fucking fight with the reality of what you are

that was a little close to home for me

so get one that is yours and never look back to the sloot

Oh shit around this time a gf left me last year and i dropped out. How time flies. I bet if i masturbate hard enough it still will be irrelevant.wish me luck!!!

FUCKING CHAD FAGGOT

HE DID NOT DESERVE HER VIRGINITY

I love my girl to death. I really want to be loyal with her, but everytime I drink I get really horny and flirtty and I have been on the edge of cheating on her, BUT I HAVEN'T technically.
I really hate that part of me, I hate it every time it happends, I always say to myself "tonight im not doing that stupid shit", but it keeps fcking happening. I really need advice on how to strengthen my will.

Stop drinking and go to the fucking gym.

Thanks man...

It's a little hard but I'm gonna try...

The fact is that the relationship last 2 years, and I put all my efforts on that girl, help her in a lot of situations, and now I see that she doesn't care about it all...
I feel as if I have lost two years of my life in vain.

I lost her because I followed my heart. She was the first girl I ever truly loved and I used that to justify going after her. All it did was make things worse, partially because I was a complete August and partially because I couldn't bring myself to stop trying to get her. In the end, she came to despise me, I never even got to say goodbye to her.

Remember Sup Forums
>Don't follow your heart.
>Trusting your emotions will only lead to disaster

I want to be dead but I am too scared to die

I guess if I wait long enough it'll happen anyway

what is your story user
tell us what you dealing with

Everyday when the early morning awakens me to it's endless cruelty, I think of you. When I put my emotions away and bury myself into a deep void of sorrow, I'm a shell of a former person because I think of you. I no longer grow hungry, I no longer am excited nor am I ever truly awake, because I think of you. Can't sleep because of my living nightmare, but even more terrified of sleeping in fear of seeing you in my dreams, because I think of you. I will never love anyone like you or feel pain like this because I think of you...may deaths cold arms embrace me, so I can stop thinking, of you...

The only reason why I don't commit suicide is because my mom is still alive...
She is the only one I got, and I don't want to disappoint her...
She always says "you are my champion" "you can do it" "don't believe in your bad toughts"
But... She is very sick right now.... And when she left I'm gonna be alone....

Hope whoever this BS is dedicated to is smart enough to realize that the mythology of Icarus' undoing wasn't getting too close to the Sun... it was bringing the Sun too close to the Earth.

This is another example of trying to be romantic without giving the approach any rational thought. That's why you'll lose every time.

I be honest with you my dudes. I really liked that legit autistic girl ive been seeing more than 8-9 months ago. It took me until what, past months to not get heart aches when thinking about her. Stopped smoking that dude lmao stuff, am reducing normal smoking, havent drunk in more than a year now and now that my hdd died, im not doing much but reading and playing old games on my 360. I dont have many perspectives nor a job nor any contact to my friends since my hdd died and i feel great. Maybe ill even find a good programm at my martial art studio who knows. All in all anons, somw time some day the pain will cease to exist and you will be whole again with the bare minimum looking back and laughing, beeing glad. Thats what i wish you all. Have a good day comrades

Damn OP, I never reply to these but you got me fucking pegged so I'll take that,

I am not good with social interaction, I have an unhealthy compulsion to fuck with people. Ive also learned that brutal honesty turns alot of women off. Not to imply I talk to alot of women. I 2as homeless for a long time. Unmedicated schizoaffective disorder. Also a junkie. I met a girl through a mutual friend loved her more than anything she was possibly the person I loved mostkn my entire life. I got clean for her. I wanted to have a family and a normal life. Were together a while, I never wanted her to change. I loved her exactly as she was. But I have a severe emotional block. So I couldn't be there for her. She couldn't manipulate me because I am stubborn as all fuck. At some point she started figuring out her options and just left. Didn't even text me for a week. Eventually we started talking again. She told me everything I wanted to hear. The next day icome homefrom work and catch her with some other little faggot who tried tos
Sneak me. I kicked the living shitout of him. My life was over. Everything I did was for nothing. I dont know why I didn't jump. I probably would have fucked that up too. lost all my self worth. I have no motivation I do just enough to stay alive.

The girl I like, who I've liked for 4 years (she knows, and she likes me back) is a pretty close friend of my ex.

>20 years old
>no Job
>no Friends
>no Study
>anime fan

And im Virgin

Could be me
>no job
>no friends
>no degree
>have gf that I can't provide for
>27 almost 28
>anime fan and "artist"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=p0OX_8YvFxA
Thread theme

>Im depressed as fuck
>the only person that helped me was my gf
>we broke up 2 years ago
>i moved like 1.200 km away
>we talked a few months ago
>user im still into you, but you are too far away
>feelsgood
>fights again
>started doing more drugs than before
>too much coke
>feeling so fucking lonely
>anxiety doesnt help
>xanax do
>shits is getting hard
>im really thinking of killing myself in a few months if i cant fix me

sorry for my shitty english, cant describe how i feel

Found out a girl I was talking to was fucking my older brother while we were talking

I’m thinking of just ending it tonight. It’s not worth it

Don't do it user. I wont pretend I get your situation. But tonight seems like an awful night for suicide.

Why

If you're still here user, and you have to break up with her - Don't look at the lost relationship as wasted time, but rather cutting your loses while you can. If you keep going down this path it's gonna be shitty.

you don't realize how many people are affected by one loss rethink this out on all the people in your life it will destroy you DO matter.

There’s just no fucking point. My life isn’t going to change, it’s just going to be more of the same struggle, in and out of a counselors, hearing the same advice for different problems. I don’t feel happy in life anymore, I hate everyone I know. I have a chance for change but I just don’t feel like it will change anything. I’ve always been alone, I always will be. I never believed in predetermination but what the fuck is the point when you can’t understand how to fit in.

You're probably right user. I feel that same way. Though I'm a fatalist. The only hope I have left is that maybe one day Ill see the world end. Im not that lucky. But its the only thing that keeps me going

It’s just pain by this point. You wish that the misanthropy would subside, but it just never goes away, no matter how “happy” you may feel

Moved to US for college and have almost entirely isolated myself (3rd yr). Only talk to friends from highschool via messenger or games.
I spend every afternoon and evening moving from my desk to the bed. Virgin. Fat. Was 300 lb at my fatest last month. 275 now. That's one good thing. Some evenings I walk to burn some extra calories. Still sad af though.

This is going to sound cliche, but fitting in isn't neccesarily a good thing. You've had a unique and hard life.

You've been through alot. Alot more than others. Why not turn that pain into something great? Why not use that anguish to better yourself. Perhaps as motivation? Fuck other people. Do everything you do for yourself. You've been through enough. You deserve it.

Speaking from experience, the toughest part about living with depression and suicidal thoughts is waking up each day and actually believing that you can do something to make yourself feel better.

Let me tell You, it's not going to be easy. It's not going to happen in a day, week, or even a month. But if you wake up each day and improve yourself physically (working out), mentally (working on hobbies or interests), and emotionally (working on personal relationships, religion, or any other emotionally related thing) you will see improvement.

It took me 7 months to see an improvement. And from there i knew that I had more to live for. I had more than being sorry for myself and thinking about hitting those around me by contemplating. I worked on myself and I ended up becoming happier than I had ever been. At any point in my life. Romantically, fiscally, emotionally I've been comfortably happy. And I know you can achieve the same.

Put in some hard work user. You have alot to live for. You have alot to look forward to. With a little hard work you can achieve it

Happiness isn't real. Don't pursue it. I can't stop you user. Nobody can. Ive fucked up everything ive ever done in my life. Im sure if I tried to kill myself Id fuck that up too. And I guess id rather be alive and miserable than a vegetable.

That’s what I’ve been doing lately. I’ve tried opening myself up lately which is some of the cause for my pain, but I’m also learning how to play guitar and drums. I’m hopefully transferring to a 4 yr school and meeting new people but idk. I’ve also been trying to write more so hopefully someone can understand but I don’t like to sound cliché. I’ve just been trying to improve, it is hard, I’m just having a discouraging period rn. I just don’t know if happiness is real, if I’ll be a success, or really of anything good. I don’t try in relationships because I’m horrifically awkward, thanks to my father being a pedophile, basically causing me to hate my feelings because that was what I was comparing myself too. I have a job, I cook and I’m good it’s just I can’t stand people. Idk, I’m mostly complaining by this point, I understand people have worse off then me and that on a lot of levels, people would kill for my position financially, socially, etc. Idk, I’m just dumb

Happiness is real. You don't sound cliche. We dont act like we know what you're going through. "Having it worse off" is a cliche if anything. If theres one thing we do know, its that we know you've been through alot.

Just picture how great it would feel if you did what I said (improving physically mentally and emotionally) and you actually saw some great results.

Picture yourself 5 years from now with a great job, a gorgeous and loving girlfriend, and some great hobbies. Going to bes everyday knowing that youre successful, knowing that you have a girl that you truly love next to you, knowing that you have other hobbies (which you may mot even have time for) to attend to. Picture even more than that. Maybe you'll influence the world with your own story being written here right now?

And picture how great it would feel to know that you went from rock bottom to the top. Hard work, user. Hard work and I promise you this can be acheieved

I miss my dad. My mom and him divorced a while back when I was like 14 and I don’t remember many things about him. I do remember all the fun we had though. And I wish he was still there for me.

It would be nice but that sounds a lot like fantasy. That helped though. Thank you, really. What’s your story?

It's not a fantasy. Anyone can achieve anything. From any position. Whoever tells you otherwise hasn't achieved anything or doesn't want you to achieve anything.

I went through a deep depression over girl issues, drug abuse, family abuse, and losing family members. A combination. It started in 2008. I bounced back in 2013 and relapsed physically and mentally in 2015.

I was raised in a middle class family. I had everything handed to me, so sometimes I felt like...wow I really fucked up here. But you know what? I picked myself up.

I contemplated killing myself every Friday after school for 3 weeks. For 3 weeks I thought I was really going to do it. But I didnt.

I didn't have anyone there to talk to or help me out. I made a promise to myself that I was going to try to improve myself. That my last bet was putting 150% effort in to bettering every aspect of my life. And I did that. And it made me happy beyond words. Not only did I see personal improvement. I noticed that girls were more interested, I was more confident (more cocky if you will), and that I had a revitalization on life.

I turned my life around. And im not even a strong person. If you put in the work you will find happiness. I bet you do

this is crazy good advice brotha. kudos to you

Wow, just wow. Like your story clicked with me, I was in the same position as you, not exactly obviously but damn. Your story is seriously inspiring, like holy shit, I might look at this everyday to pick me up. There hasn’t been a day in months that I haven’t excluded and alone and depressed, but that helped. What did you do to pick yourself up?

I went from accepting my own death to having a comfortable life with a girl that I truly love. A girl that makes me smile every day.

I think back on it sometines and i cry. Just talking about it now makes me extremely emotional.

I think what if I did it. What if I actually carried through with it. I would have never been able to be with someone that makes me happy, even on the saddest day. I would have never met the most beautiful girl who has helped me through so much and who has made me cry tears of joy. I would never have met this girl who has cried to me and put all of her emotional trust in me. I would have never met someone who has given me the motivation to continually improve myself.

And that doesn't even begin to describe what can happen when you get down to brass tacks. My own ambition has allowed me to get over my exteme social anxiety and actually love my job. It has allowed me to want to do more. Actually it's made me want to influence the world on my own for as crazy as that may sound.

That isn’t crazy at all man, and knowing where you are in life man, you can only go up. What do you do?

I'm trying to say you can do the same. Just promise me you'll put in 12 months of hard work.

I'm an account manager for a construction company. I make roughly 60k depending on commission.

Its not the most lavish life. But I know that I'm happy. I make enough money to.live comfortably, I have someone that I love. And that I would die for. And i have hobbies that I love (running, art, violin which I suck at, and tv shows [Just to name a few)

Oh yeah, without a doubt, I practice pretty much an hour a day, certain days I work doubles tho, so like it’s not always possible. I try I just get discouraged. I want to become an English teacher, teach kids that perspective isn’t what’s always taught in school and that it’s okay to look at the world in different ways

Well to answer you OP

>why you miserable
I dont feel too good right now, maybe because I am over worked.
>why you insecure
I am not insecure OP
>why and how did you lose that girl
She cheated on me after a month and well, I spent a whole fucking year trying to get back with her and she says she wants to be with me but doesnt want to leave the guy, or "cheat on him"
>why didint you jump off the bridge, relieve yourself
Because I lack the constitution for suicide. I'd rather die in war than just die if things werent how I wanted them to be.

I love a good simple poem. found this one in my a book im reading. really relatable at the moment. my best friend is dying of cancer and im taking care of him. its taking everything I got and I really feel like I lost 6 months of my life. as time goes on things are getting more complicated for me. and the fact that im thinking this way makes me feel selfish.

Fell in love with a beautiful spanish girl in high school. After we graduated I proposed, she said yes. We had a fight, I called my ex over and slept with her. My fiance wanted to move in together away from her parents, I couldn't do that because staying at home I keep my parents sane. We break up, I don't fight it because I am crushed by the guilt of when I cheated on her. It's haunted me for years, what could have been. I loved her so much.

> 6 years ago
> be melancholic, heavy drinking musician in college, studying to become an IT teacher
> fall madly in love with girl who appearantly loved me for years
> get together
> fucking disney grade happy relationship
> never tought i could be happy...
> tackle my depression and melancholy, do everything for her
> turn down all the other girls, this guy is taken, ladies...
> 6 years later, 2 months ago
> want to ask her to marry me
> "sorry user, but i want a big wedding, and you don't have the money for it. I think we need to look for different people"
> she was from a rich family, dreaming of a princess wedding
> i only have a teachers salary...
> throw 3 months wages worth of engagemant ring in the lake we had our first date at
> first valentine alone

My son died three days after he was born, had a rare metabolic disorder.

Still the best three days I've ever had, fly high little guy.

I love you.

Jesus you must have been crushed

I'm getting annoyed reading this about what a clueless faggot this guy is.

>be me
>16 and in high school
>have a great GF of 2 years
>have loving parents
>grades going great
>dreppesion creeps in
>GF leaves me
>parents divorce
>parents fucking hate me
>deppresion high gear
>kicked out of my houses at 16
>do alot of drugs
>grades dropping
>suicidal
>getting bullied
(First green text sorry if bad or dosent work)
Sup Forums i actully want to put a 12 gauge in my mouth and blow out my brains.

OC

The glass is standing on the table. Alone, of course. There are people walking by, talking. Some are sitting at nearby tables. It's a sunny afternoon; the place is quiet, and the staff aren't in a rush to clear empty tables, nor to take the glass.

"Was that her? I almost recognised her." She's not here, of course, she's miles away. The table is unoccupied. Has meaning become obvious yet? It should have.

The patron returns,
Looks down at the half-full glass. "I really should drink more water," he thinks. The place is quiet, and the staff aren't in a hurry to assist.

I remember we had once walked here, to wherever. We had seen the patrons at these very tables, some occupied, some empty. It had been a sunny afternoon, and the place seemed quiet.

We were talking about the people and things we were seeing, as young minds often do. In the midst of this calm and sunny afternoon, a waiter had tripped, his tray doing a Disney cartwheel through the air.

The glass had shattered.
All the people sitting nearby were watching: we were not. We had walked on, to wherever, all the while discussing ideas, as young minds often do.

The waiter returns and fills my glass for me. "Thank you," I say, all the while lost in my reverie.

I was... i really was.
I'm living alone now... not used to the bachelor life. The girls all think the broken heart is sexy. But i would trade the rest of my days for one more evening of netflix and blankets with her...

Time will heal i guess... it will pass. But i will carry this scar with me... As a reminder that indeed everyone can be happy, at least once ^^

I didn't ask for these feels.

Well I know for a fact you’ll find someone new dude, it takes time though. It sucks the periods when you’re alone, I get that. You feel like you lost the best thing that happened to you but you just have to move forward as shitty as it sounds