I've been in love with my ex girl friend for over 4 years, any advice? Pic unrelated

I've been in love with my ex girl friend for over 4 years, any advice? Pic unrelated

Was she the first?

You’ve been in love with a camgirl?

become an hero

also more

I've been in love with mine for over 20 years OP. Damn that girl was crazy. I think I could have had so much fun with her. Never dated anyone else quite like her.

My advice, remember her music or clothes or whatever, appreciate what you gained, and keep on moving.

>Pic unrelated

If you want to forget her, try to think of her ugly fucking face. Ignore those massive beautiful tits, yeah just ignore those amazing tits you'll never see again.

There are some people you're going to miss for the rest of your life. It sucks OP, but thats just the way it is. Keep your head up.

OP here let me explain. Fell in love after age of 18 her name was Megan she loved me just the way I was even though I was kind of awkward and shy. Never met someone since who loved me for who I was.

atleast she doesnt date a fat guy now
stop cry op

retard

at least she didn't switch you for a tranny op

Never been fat

So?
That's what love is dumb fuck.

Thanks for the advice

Op's girl goes by AngelDustBaby / Princess Dust / Jaqlynn / Dustghost
camwhore on mfc

Not OP, but the same.

9 years ago.
>Was she the first?
And yes.

Any advice?

Read "The Rational Male" by Rollo Tomassi, OP
It will cure your soy

I'll read it thank you

You don't love her, you just want something she represents. Admit that and get on with your life, there are better people out there for you than her.

Thanks user