/mena/

Egyptian revolution edition.
Previously on /mena/:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qualifying_Industrial_Zone
glasgowlive.co.uk/news/glasgow-news/strathclyde-university-bosses-send-email-13170825
youtube.com/watch?v=ms9YnxehgSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>No she's just 27 :(
Is she plump? Curvaceous? Shapely?
Does she have children?

I'd rather live in Jordan than Denmark desu senpai. But then again, it all depends on what's important to you. Material comfort isn't everything, I'm willing to bet Denmark has more suicides than Jordan.

Nigga quit it and hit the gym. You'll be as good as new in a matter of months.

Half-Life is a cool game, agreed.

If Jordan would implement some successful economic places it'd easily be one of the most comfy places in the middle east after lebanon

Too bad I finished both games 3 years ago :(
Might as well replay it but wuts the point

We did, we have abdali business Park and Jordan gate coming up now. Kollo 5aleeji and lebnani money but it's ok

Are you the bedouin girl?

Is that michael jackson

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qualifying_Industrial_Zone

>literally working with the jews

based Jordan

It's not as rich as the Gulf, but I read somewhere that after Dubai, Amman along with Doha are the Arab cities with most foreign investment

don't know how true that is

Michael jackson aint got no tiddies

Business parks and what have you are superficial. For all the stability Jordan has enjoyed its per capita is really low.

seriously why would you rape this?

-or shitting in campus trash bins

glasgowlive.co.uk/news/glasgow-news/strathclyde-university-bosses-send-email-13170825

Yes i'm the bedouin girl

when you can get arranged marriaged with this

have u fix'd your phone yet?
post hand

also trips

POST NUDEZ

Ugly face
80% of that ass is probably fake
Sweaty
Most likely shit personality
Love > Lust
Cute girls > normal girls > H*t girls

Nah mate I might end up drowning inside her ass stretch marks

post stinking crusty bedouin feet you subhuman nomad

Where is she from?

>Sweaty
h-hot

Why would you arrange marriage a hoejabi?

Also >arranged marriage
Seems terrifying, to have to spend the rest of your life with a women you met over some tea at your aunts house.
It's better to die alone with lots of cats like me.

If anyone wants to see what pershit diaspora impotent rage looks like:

I mean the slippery stinky kind

ISNT DIVORCE IN ISLAM AS EASY AS 123?

Plus I'll let you know that thing is Pershit

H-HOT
i'm ok as long as it doesn't wake me up at 3 a.m to tell me about her romani ex-bf

Is that guy Iranian living in Denmark? kek I fucked one

>not as hot as pic related but still

i am not a fulltime employee as i have studies to finish and one somali family hardly constitutes a ghetto
>oh shit better pretend to not care so people wont smell my burnt ass
this is the second time you start a discussion with me you cannot see through.

>الوالدان فقراء جدا لترتيب الزواج
>يكون بكرا حتى 30 سنة
I dunno, I saved her in one /mena/ thread.

>ONE SOMALI FAMILY

YOU KNOW ALL SOMALIS ARE RELATED UQUQ

I agree with you. Most of the middle/upper classes were generated in gulf states or with bedouin Jordanians selling their lands to the palis/Iraqis and getting rich off of doing nothing.

The real money is in making your own business and understanding the very complicated taxation and custom laws. Not easy to climb the hierarchy but damn does it feel good just to see people who had to leave their countries to live in Somali ghettos buttmad at you being happy and successful at home

are you an nigger?

>based
>implying they have a choice
They're just trying to stay alive and not get fucked too rough by Israel and Arabia, if anything they're just smart cucks.

كلّهنّ قبيحات بكلّ صراحة فام

no i am not jordanian

sheismyqtieiluvhersoomuch

First for bathing in the ashes of Zion

SHADDUP QUQ

SHES OUT FUCKING CHAD AS WE SPEAK

Jordanians aren't niggers
niggers are still human , even tho at bottom of humanity

T. SOMEONE WHO HAS LITERALLY NEVER MET A FAKESTINIAN OR AN ISRAELI AND GETS HIS OPINIONS FROM VENEZUELA STATE TV

>the roadkill zanji is still convinced i live shitty
literally unless you're family of royalty there is no way we can compare.
as i said (i know it was a long writeup for 20apm arabs who spend 5 min/sentence) but
>i am not a materialistic primitive nigger flaunting wealth to compensate for my misgivings

I remember HK user said she was a beurette, I want validation tho.
Can you at least tell me your story with Alya?

RUSED QUQ

ابشر

Out of my sight imperialist bastard

>still replying

>y-y-youre buttmad
>Y-y-you keep losing arguments with me

You truly are a disgrace to your once great people. I guess the inferiority complex hasn't left ever since we ruled over your subservient serf asses

Pls translate

tfw a white people has to translate your language for you

You probably live in some shitty apartment in Tingbjerg or Volsmose. Udeboende SU even though you live at home as well

This

quq'd you ruse
كس امك
انت لاز بوي
لو فارسي
لو شنو القصة

Isabelle

QUQ
QUQ

this

I literally don't even want to learn Arabic now, because I know that I'll never speak it as fluently as a native, which I am not

>being literally forced against my will to speak a useless South Slavic language from birth

You have your own business ? Was it hard to start ?

It's a """joke"" about women getting raped in Tahrir Square, which has to be the most legitimate criticism Sisi-fags have found against the Egyptian MB.

>jordanian historical revisionism
my sides

and also objectively you aren't losing anything, you're backing out because your 2 digit iq doesn't allow you to reflect on shit beyond instagram photos of girls who would sprint across the street at the sight of your nigger face

>mfw this movie

>Karim, My son
>You're 13 years old now
>Would you rape in a narrow alleyway and never get caught
>Or in the middle of Tahrir square when it's at it's fullest

There, A Berber had to translate this for you

تحرش جماعي ?

nope
..and you probably live in a kollegium and smell like sweat because you shower too little like the typical uncultured gluten free liberal flee-infested autonomous cuckold with bad toilet hygiene.

der er snart roskilde festival, bor du ikke forberede et eller andet?

>rape
Sexually assault* to be more percise

>Was it hard to start

Extremely easy to start a business here. The difficulty starts when then imports start coming in, retarded subhumans as customs officers, ancient rigid customs and tariffs, once you get the hang of it though you will never want to be a wagecuck again

Firstly, native, I could read some of it but all
Secondly, d-don't bully ;_;

I'm not bullying I'm claiming superiority

Haha you are mixed race and inferior

تحيا ماسر ام الدنيا
(دنيا بنت قحبة)

No, there lots of ramifications for your family

See

Anyway my dick is bigger and thicker than yours and I am 100x more macho than you anyone on here can confirm. Take that from a faggot bitch

>shut up and stay still while I (with my superior IQ) insult you, your peoples, your country and your race in an argument that I started for no reason other than my teenage rage.

No thanks I have better things to do with my time. And I don't """argue""" with you for the same reason I don't """"argue"""" with my 17 year old know-it-all niece. Same mentality. Different staring points.

You have a lot of growing up to do kid.

It just means I'm not an inbred Ayrap.
Also Maltese x Kabyle is barely mixed race, both are Caucasoid meds.

Α ΓΑΜΗΣΟΥ ΜΟΧΑΜΕΝΤ

>both are Caucasoid
ahahahaha

Anyway, it;s always the brown as poo maghrebis who call themselves Mediterranean on hook up apps

You dont even have a european passport

Originally this pic was in Latin characters, I put it into the Arabic script. It's really easy though.

>Roskilde
>med den shitty lineup

AHAHAHAHA. Tinderbox nigga

come home brown man

bruuuuh youtube.com/watch?v=ms9YnxehgSw

>The difficulty starts when then impor-
Stop right there. Why can't Arabs fucking EXPORT shit that's not oil for once ? Seems all you can do is buy shit and sell it off to your neighbours.
You realize you're literally throwing your country's money out to strangers, right ? Think about building stuff, about being productive for a change.
I seriously can't understand how people can feel good about themselves when all they do is just buy from a richer guy and sell to a poorer one. I'd rather starve to death than live off this.

هدا القرد الاردني مابيقدر يتفرق بين الزنوج اللي ينيكو امه ليلا ونهارا هل تعتقد انو قادر على معرفة متل جنسيتي؟ لا تقلق
stop projecting zanji i'm not the one being pretentious or trying to demean people. if you're gonna chimp out when i stoop to your level then stop pointing at the elephant in the room, we can all pretend it's not there.

>You have a lot of growing up to do kid.
just stop

My father was whiter than my mother just to say.

Also, I have a Maltese passport, it's laying around somewhere in Skikda.

Some countries simply don't have the natural resources. Like take metal for example I doubt Jordan has the mines to produce that kind of materials.
Also there's nothing wrong with importing shit.

import shit>manufacturer>sell domestically or export
that's pretty standard practice.

post more latinas

>Maltese passport
Exactly. You don't even have a European passport.

Maltease are loud and aggressive violent people. They are not European but they think they are. It's why they are so racist: intrinsic hate

jeg lader dig gå grundet det udsogte valg af billede. du er ok user

Jordan makes a lot of shit for its own local use. Oil, medicines, beer, soda, fruits and veg, wheat, phosphates, all paper and plastic products. Not enough quantites for exporting worldwide though (even though we export a lot). I would agree with your argument for the richer gulf countries though.

Maltese passport is still EU passport ma Bougnoule

And Maltese people are the nicest you can meet, you're just a jealous person from Prostituteland.

a dark one

i said post more latinas
and you post a kardashian?
are you fucking retarded
im trying to fap here you fucking niggerr

me and miboun izem are talking again :3

T-tak også dig >_

Who's the top/bottom? Or you're versatile?

Good for you

im top, he's bottom, he's much more emotionally sensitive.
you can be part of our clique too, you're cute

You are maltese now?

>Also there's nothing wrong with importing shit.
It is when this is all you do.
>you can become a lawyer and sell your services
>you can become a doctor and sell your services
>you can become an economist and sell your services
>you can become a marketer and sell your services
>you can become an engineer and sell your services
>you can become a security expert and sell your services
"Nah mate, I'd rather buy shit and sell it to make profit :^D"

Typical Ar*b mentality, this is why MENA is so fucking mediocre. Niggers would rather starve than be productive.

First it's not just the rich gulf countries, because they create and are productive. A good portion of their income is banking if I'm correct, and second they don't need to grow shit to sell these services. Lack of arable land isn't an argument: look at Israel, Switzerland or Singapore.

>im top, he's bottom, he's much more emotionally sensitive.
Well, it doesn't always coincide. I'm pretty sensitive too but enjoy pounding some boypussy.

I identify as Algerian.
My mum's Maltese.
I don use discord and I won't use it again