I realize that some women Sup Forums but I just had a weird thought...

I realize that some women Sup Forums but I just had a weird thought, what if I understimated exactly how many femanons i'm talking to on Sup Forums. It cannot be equal to the global population ratio but i wonder how little women actually visit this site, and why? femanons feel free to reply to this thread without having to show your tits or gtfo and explain yourselves #bringdiversityto4chan

You there femanons?

femanons? Surely some of them have to have seen this thread, but they're too scared to reply due to constant harassment, femanons this is a safe space, no more perpetual lurking.

Are you trying to get, like, a rough census of how many women there are to men. I'm a girl by the way.

just a question. Why do you come here? I always assume every poster is a male i dont really see the appeal in this site to women.

Some come for the dick rate threads.

hi, yes, and i would like to know what led you here, what you like about this place, and do you ever feel like this is a boys club?

bitch where tf did you go?

pls respond

Not the grill ur replying to but I can answer the last one.
It does feel like a giant bro club so to speak, but that’s what I like about it, i find everyone here to be pretty awesome (although cancerous) I can relate with the people on here a lot and I love how we can all fuck around with each other, be brutally honest and not really give a fuck in the end. Ive been around for about 4 years now and usually when I’m active in threads people just assume I’m another dude and I blend in pretty well. Feels normal I guess.

I come for the rekt threads and x threads mostly.

I come to Sup Forums because I enjoy the perversion. Being a young woman with a dirty mind sucks in real life because everyone is so judge mental. I’ve never posted anything before now though because I never really know what to say or what the unspoken rules of the community are. I’m just here for the pics and dirty stories honestly.

ok what part of Sup Forums do you hate/dislike the most? rekt, pedos, or something else?

Nobody would just you if you posted your boobies on here for everyone to enjoy.

There was a stretch of months a couple years ago that I used to come just for the Rekt threads lmao. It really desensitized me so I mostly don’t look at those any more.
Don’t like the Trap, furry, or pedo threads tho.

Hey adult teacher bro here with career/gf/house, I just wanna know the average age of femanons here. Or if there are any "successful" adults in general

YOU FUCKING SICKO, what kind of stuff are you into? omg if you're a female pedo that's rare af!

I might have if my brother wasn’t the one who showed me what Sup Forums is. Gives me a weird feeling thinking he’d likely see it...

That’s another reason I come here. The dirty stories posted are pretty fucking great sometimes. I also like the creep threads, I always secretly hope to find myself on one

I’m 18,
Been coming here since I was 14

so what are you like, anti social? are you attractive? are you a tomboy?

I really like pics you shouldn’t share threads, big titties, and reading all the stuff guys want to do to these girls. I feel like my sex drive is way bigger than my boyfriend’s so Sup Forums is my guilty pleasure. Some of the weird shit I see is oddly satisfying.

so your boyfriend is a betacuck and you want to be raped by a bbc?

I’m 21 years old, been casually checking into Sup Forums since I was 17 and I’m an honor student in college.

Just keep your face out if it.

Not exactly anti socia, just socially anxious. I prefer to keep my friend groups tight knit.
It I can be honest without sounding like a cunt a lot of people rate me a 8-9/10. So I’m not ugly, but that’s subjective .

do you fuck him?

there's actually a new policy that states anyone who admits to have been using Sup Forums whilst they were underage must endure a ban for the amount of years underage they were when they first visited Sup Forums.
>sorry buddy, B&

kek

the only chicks that wod be on Sup Forums wod be fucked up ones.

no, you’re thinking of men.

What else did you expect?

Fucked up in the same way u are

NO U

I come here mostly to shit post. I always have. I just lurked a lot when I was younger.. But once I got an adult career that's full of nothing but prissy old ladies, I needed an outlet for all the shit I can't say to the people I see daily. Plus I fucking live for an actual an hero thread, and this is the easiest place to find them.

Been here since 2008. Mostly come back for the green text stories and YLYL. Still hopeful for a good raid... also, more nuggies.
I’m easy on the eyes. I get along better with people online. I have a career and am in my late 20’s.
Also.
> traps are gay