Screencap thread

screencap thread

contribootin

ok

you got me to smile

They argue for and do jack shit. We are not "trying to be good people", all we do is ego masturbation and virtue signaling of a different flavour.
And though correct in their revolt against the decay of civilization, Sup Forums is ultimately just as hollow as leftist facebook activism.

>do jack shit.
to be fair what can we really do as a collective? no one is going want to listen to an irl Sup Forums rally.

This guy has a felony case against him now for like 50k in property damage for neglecting the house he was renting lol

What about American Renaissance?

>not as hollow as your mom.

ive never heard of that

Sup Forums is abusing forces which it does not fully control. Memes will guide our future. Memes are the future.

Found this gem on eightchan today.

lmao, I remember posting in that thread

Yeah, wasn't his name fridgebro who posts on /r9k/?

>fridgebro who posts on /r9k/

That's it

Nothing on Sup Forums has ever made more sense to me. I am not being sarcastic at all when I say that I will use the logic in your screw cap to forever compare the basis of the Christian set of morals to that of a liberal's set of morals. Thank you, user.

Ripping hearts out

Woah. Is there more to that story, since you have the 1 in the title? Also did he say why he is living in Israel?

No idea for the story. But in the time of that post, you could chose your flag. Everybody used Israel or Germany for some reason

wew lad this is real

>Germany
you mean "the windmill of love and tolerance", right?

good days.

youre welcome. but i recommend reading everything else posted. its all profound in some sense.

I call that Germany. What we have now is not Germany.

I'm triggered by the lack of comma.

What is SCO?

hahahaha,
EVERY FUCKING TIME!

Sure is pal. Some guy on Sup Forums told people to Google it, to which I capped it. Keks were had.

Holy shit kek

Really makes you think...

Fuck I remember being around for that lol

TL;DR

Shanghai Cooperative Organization

This is literally me right now, but my therapy starts on monday.
Wish me luck.

ok

>NO MORE TEASES CHAD I NEED THE CREAM

kek

ok

ok

I didn't understand a word