Who's team is it?

Warrior haters say its Durant's team
Warrior fans say its Curry's team

At this stage of the playoffs, how can it not be Durant's team?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MeCYgsGr_XM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Durant couldn't lead a dog with a steak in his pocket.

He's not the leader of that team. He just scores points. That's why left okc. They needed a leader and he didn't want to step up.

The team has looked different with Durant on the team.

He's the undisputed leader.

I'm a basketball player and I would personally NEVER EVER listen to a rich kid mullatto millennial chucker like Curry

It's Draymond Green's team

it's Draygod's team

Lebron's team

The only correct answer

It's obviously Curry's team. Not even a question.

>I'm a basketball player

bad man right here.

How?

With 30+ team assists...I feel like it's nobodies team. They're gonna get everybody involved.

Modern era GOAT team.

Well the FACE of the franchise, the first player you think of, is KD.

you serious m8?
the face of the franchise is Curry

TEAM CURRY TEAM CURRY TEAM CURRY TEAM CURRY TEAM CURRY TEAM CURRY TEAM CURRY TEAM CURRY TEAM CURRY TEAM CURRY TEAM CURRY TEAM CURRY

Best player, MVP, leader of an established championship/all-time-great team, his playstyle and skillset and offensive impetus gives GSW their killer edge and confidence over their opponents. KD isn't much of a leader and he joined this established bunch of guys, there's no way he's just assuming leadership over them. He doesn't have that kind of personality at all, he's a very laid back ''just let me shoot'' guy, reminds me of Ray Allen in a way.

>KD isn't much of a leader and he joined this established bunch of guys, there's no way he's just assuming leadership over them

Except Curry had to adjust to his playstyle as opposed to vice-versa

If it wasn't for KD's freak injury, it would be undisputed his team by now

Fuck both of those millennials. This team should be contracted from the NBA. Absolutely nothing of value will be lost.

It is unironically Draymonds team. He's the one who keeps everyone in check and if he doesn't play warriors don't win.

This.

So much this.

This. Fuck this shitty meme team. I hope they die in a plane crash on their way to San Antonio.

This.

Fucking this.

Who else is hoping the Spurs rig the engine on their plane coming into San Antonio causing it to crash and kill everyone on board?

God that would be so satisfying, If Zaza and Curry both died in a fiery explosion. It will be KD's team for about two seconds before he dies in a fiery explosion too.

Unironically this.

This.
>tfw zaza and curry are the first to get nuked when Kim drops a ICBM on the Gay Area

Fucking this.

Who else is hoping the Spurs are in contact with Best Korea and are working to drop an ICBM on the Gay Area killing the Warriors and all the degenerate millennials in it?

God that would be so satisfying. If Zaza and Curry were the first ones killed to. KD can live for an extra 30 minutes before the RWDS handles him next.

STRENGTH
U
M
B
E
R
S
>Team mentality>players league mentality

>Except Curry had to adjust to his playstyle as opposed to vice-versa

Seems like something a born leader would do. Not you alpha male ''bend to my will'' bullshit. He made room for KD for the good of the team and for KD. No reason to cause waves, especially with a beta like KD.

Both players are the I in their teams. You can't have 2 I's in a team. This is why the Warriors are a dumpster fire waiting to happen once KD finally chimps out of frustration at some point.

lol bitchmade faggot LMAO KILL YOURSELF LOSER HAHAHA

Lebron gonna get swept in 5 Vs the gsw warriors of Golden state lol.

>implying Curry was ever alpha when in reality he is soft-spoken and autistic

K E K
E
K

He's alpha as fuck

It's unironically going to be 4-0 Cavs you fucking nigger.

Your mom is a Nigger, Nigger.

>shortcuts his way to success by memechucking
>entitled as fuck, does not care about what other people think of him
>spoiled rich mullatto kid who never knew anything close to a struggle in life
>coddled as fuck by his bull prepping enabler coach

He's a beta or an omega, pick whichever one suits you.

Why are people using millennial as an insult

Are you all unironically 40?

>Can't have two in a team sport
>????
Lol lmao I can't wait to see them fully unvail the pick'n'roll death ray in crunch time against the Cavs. The only one who's going to chimp out in frustration is lebrick when he has to try and defend it all by himself while javale magee runs him off the court like an o line man.

I'm 18 years old. Gen Z will take over the future.

LMAO BEING THIS MUCH OF A FAGGOT HAHAHAHA

Mad because I'm right and you're not on Reddit to downvote me, cuckboi?

only cuck is you LMAO FAGGOT HAHAHAHA

Born in 1999 you old fuck

once I'm 21, I'm off this site.

top song from Gen Z is a song pushing molly and percocets to teenagers lol Gen Z is going to have more crackheads than ever.

Not an argument. Come back when you know I'm right you actual fucking nigger.

cause "muh entitled shit heads"

Born in 1999, Achmed.

LMAO FUCKING FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Enjoy your 3 day ban, nigger.

I seriously hope the Warriors are contracted from the NBA in the next 3 days. I might have to jump Warriors fans if they're still around here in San Antonio as a result. You'll be crying then.

Spurs won't even be around in three days FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA

>Watching your dynasty implode in a single post season
T. Spurs fan

Lol if you're not a millennial and you're on this board you should seriously consider suicide.

If you're older than 21 and you're on this board you should kill yourself.

Fucking millennials. How do you justify being on here after 21? Shouldn't you have a job?

Why?

I agree, the Spurs dynasty is at an end and the Warriors are the ones ending it.

Alright, lil boy. Find me a source that draws clear-cut date ranges for each generation. You seem to be clinging to the fact that you're not classified as a millennial.

Digits confirm. Fuck millennials. Anyone older than 21 should be on Reddit, spreading their degeneracy, not Sup Forums.

Baby Boomers: 1945-1967
Gen X: 1968-1976
(((Millennials): 1977-1998
Gen Z: 1999-Present

>Blue board
>It's called work safe for a reason

Why is Gen X so small? I thought it was from the early 60s?

This board is dominated by Gen Z I might also add.

Gen X was always late 60s to about mid 80s. Millennials is still a rather nebulous group, but it should really be about late 80s to mid 90s. Generations really shouldn't last longer than ~11 years.

LeBron to the Warriors when his contract is up?
>mfw

Nah I've always read millennials cutoff is like 84 (which I believe to be too old) I think if you graduate HS before 2000 you shouldn't count. These old fucks don't even snap bruh

You dumb faggots. "Millenial" doesn't mean you were born past 1999. It means you were coming into adulthood around the 00s or 10s. So basically everyone that was born after 1983 is a millenial, even you dumb fucking faggots.

t. Millennial

Just fuck off our board and go back to Plebbit with the rest of your kind, please. Sup Forums is a Gen Z site.

How did the Warriors millennial meme start?

4D Chess post

The fact that it's even in dispute shows that they have weak leadership. So far it hasn't been an issue but up against LeGod they'll once again crumble

Why is millenial the widest generation in fucking history, oh it's because it's just a pejorative. 1995 and on aren't millenials anymore, get over it.

All it takes is for Durant to try to go heroball when Lebron continues to dick him. Draymond will go off on him for trying to ruin the chemistry.

>Lebron's team
I came here to say this

>Generations really shouldn't last longer than ~11 years

Right, because that's when all the 11 year olds start having children, creating the next generation.
How dumb are you?

You really gonna get hung up on that? I say ~11 years because in that time period, the children born experience different things. The difference between someone born in the early 90s vs the late 90s is incredibly large. Within that time frame, there is a group of people who never experienced slow internet and have no memory of 9/11.

Colin Cowherd

youtube.com/watch?v=MeCYgsGr_XM

t. millenial born in1996

Forreal its Curry's team still

It's KD's team