Do any third world girls want a (relatively) rich American bf?

Do any third world girls want a (relatively) rich American bf?

Please respond.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VNfFTuIk-dQ
youtu.be/PGNiXGX2nLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably.

How fat are you?
How ugly are you?

relative to other americans or relative to 3rd world?

How about a male(male) bf?

How long until you have an heart attack and I get all your stuff?

A-are you one?

Skinnyfat/145 lbs
Pretty ugly since I am a CHI but no major deformities

To the third world..

No, but thank you for the bump

Pretty long I guess, I am only 25
But if you want you can divorce me after you get your greencard

>Pretty ugly since I am a CHI but no major deformities
you are fucked

>Ukranian qt wants green card
>buy her plane tickets
>maybe she likes you maybe she don't
>hope she don't fuck you over because you are an autismo

Up to you.

how tall are you?
are you brown?

Yeah I know

Wait are your saying you know someone like this?
I've tried asking girls in Donetsk/Luhansk about this on Interpals but they still turned me down.

5'9" manlet
Yes, definitely brown, with black hair and black eyes
If you're worried about having shitskin children I can find aryan sperm donors and pay for IVF

>you know someone like this?

I don't, but I've read enough bad stories that I know it's a bad idea.

It is also a very bad idea to be a 25 yo who's never even hugged a girl, so I don't think normal rules apply in this scenario.

Third-world young girls want an alpha male, not a genetic-trash man who thinks he can have anything with money.

>CHI
e?

I understand, but I would settle for a used up roastie who just wants a beta provider too.

CHIcano (aka american shitskin with mexican heritage)

You're fucked buddy.

Yes, that's why you don't want to play Uno with them.
They'll take all the green cards

>but I would settle for a used up roastie who just wants a beta provider too.
Ukraine is your best fucking bet mate, Ukrainian women are real golddiggers.

Yes I know.
What would be more helpful full on Bogdanoff plastic surgery or skin bleaching or height surgery?

Where though?
I've never met anyone like this.

Do I have to go there directly?
I've tried online and I still get ignored.
Do i need to learn Ukrainian to access the lowest tier ones who might settle?

You literally go to a major city in Ukraine walk to a girl and say ey bby wan sum fuk.

If a poorfag like me (well by Ukrainian standards i'm wealthy, i'm just a poorfag in Poland) can do it, someone with your-average-american-salary lives like a king.

Thailand, Ukraine
Look for matrimonial companies or things like that. Basically you pay money to take a girl out of her shithole. Ukrainians won't speak english, but SEA will, albeith fuctionally only

Won't local Ukrainian guys get mad at a shitskin hitting on their women though? There are unironically Nazis there!

I've heard most of those companies are scams though. There was even a documentary I saw once and it was still 1 in 1000 chance of finding anyone genuine. A lot of girls even use those companies as employment and never intended to meet anyone.

define relatively rich

>Won't local Ukrainian guys get mad at a shitskin hitting on their women though?
haha no not really. There are plenty of somalis and turks in ukraine doing this shit all the time and obnoxiously parading with ukrainian females like it was some kind of a trophy. Brown people are weird.

You might get your head stomped for that in Poland and Russia (hell I even did it once, I absolutely hate niggers) but definitely not Ukraine.

American Middle Class salary possibly Upper-Middle Class in a few years. Probably poverty tier for Scandi/Nord cunts.

I guess I'll buy a plane ticket to Ukraine then.
I will report back in 1 month to you guys if I am not looked by Banderists.

>Upper-Middle Class
It's like ~120000 USD a year no?

You could feed a small town for that amount of money in Ukraine and still have something left.
My buddy's father has a workshop. And he hired some young fella from Ukraine to run some errands for him.
He was straight with him, said all he can offer is an absolute minimum, around 1500 PLN after taxes a month.
With current exchange It's like 400 USD. A month. The guy fucking cried. He did not expect to get this much when he got here so he can send a lot of money back home to his girl and the kid.

Situation in Ukraine is bad, really bad since the start of the conflict.

This may be so, but people have standards no matter what. If I offered you $10k USD to suck a nigger dick to completion would you do it?

Probably not. Possibly not even for $100k.
I am that nigger dick.

Yes, they will even pay you to get them in US so you can all live happily ever after

>Possibly not even for $100k.
Would someone know?

>If I offered you $10k USD to suck a nigger dick to completion would you do it?
depends on if that hypothetical "nigger" is clean and free from sexually transmitting deseases

Where?
Like I said before I've tried it and it never worked.
Mail order bride is just a meme.

Yes everyone would know and it's dirty and unwashed for months but no STDs.

Yes, a lot of them, but this is the last place you'll find any of them, since this place is a sausage party.

i might import myself a ukrainian or russian, maybe a romanian cus i like them browner. im a slav too.

>i like them browner
like dis?

youtu.be/VNfFTuIk-dQ

yea

dude getting girls for money is easy in far east europe and few balkan shitholes

mi negro

thank god for all the spanish chicks on my uni

>maybe a romanian
>im a slav too
a romanian girl would never date a disgusting slavshit even for a canadian citizenship

>a romanian girl would never date a disgusting slavshit
wanna bet money on that?

a spanish chick will not have sex with polish slavshit subhuman anyway

>If you're worried about having shitskin children I can find aryan sperm donors and pay for IVF
Are you really that big of a cuck or is this just some sick Sup Forums meme?

She wouldnt stay with you tough, you get few thousand bucks and she gets visa.
Find some Ukrainians best, rest of Europe is not poor enough.

ive already fucked a few tho

in your dreams maybe you did you slavshit monkey

Slavs are alphas though
I've been cucked by Slavs multiple times in life
You're probably some mad Churka permavirgin

Does any Chinese male want to marry a thin, pretty but autistic American Chinese girl?

You can get US citizenship but you can't divorce me, and you must have a family with me

spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin
youtu.be/PGNiXGX2nLU

I can get slant eyed surgery and learn Mandarin if you please be my gf.

Have you ever met any yourself?

No.......... You must be real Chinese..... You cannot larp in real life

>To the third world..

>get thrid world gf
>take her to the first world
>she finds out that, in the developed world, you're actually poor
>she cheats on you with someone richer

post face to see what we're working with.

Flips will marry anyone for green card/money

No.

But It's widely known that there are many women here who keep fishing for foreign partners on the internet. We get to know about this phenomenon after some of those stories end tragically somewhere else abroad.

I also remember reading one or two years ago about a Colombian woman living with his Norwegian husband and her son in a town near the arctic.

>thin, pretty but autistic American Chinese girl
How are you not married yet?

They met through internet.

Because I am autistic

> Inb4 autism girls are best girls

No, no one likes us. American Chinese men are very social and they want a party social girlfriend

>No, no one likes us
Do you lot have arranged marriages? Have your parents set you up with someone.

Why do you want a Chinese bf then?
I know a certain chicano manlet who would be ecstatic to get a qt autistic Chinese gf.

op apparence is not everything, at the end you want a women who like you because of you, also why don't you look for latian from mexico or other south american country ? they are known to be nice
>parading with ukrainian females like it was some kind of a trophy. Brown people are weird.

ive seen the same phenomen with black or arab and white etnic fench, i'll guess it's some kind of achievement for them but yeah their fetishim is insane

My autism is generic. My parents are autistic too and like me, they don't have any friends.

My parents want pure Chinese grandchildren, and I think I want pure Chinese children too

*genetic, not generic

Who gives a shit about your parents, post pics and maybe I'll consider fertilizing your eggs with my Latin master race seed in exchange for a green card

Just why? There's many thirdworlders going there chasing their americano dreams. Shouldn't be hard to catch one if you're really trying tbqhwy.

I said before I am okay with you having in vitro fertilization if you think my genetics are subpar. I'm sure I could buy some very top quality Chinese sperm you couldn't get on your own.

>genetic
For real?

Like no offense are you actually retarded or are you saying it in the Sup Forums meme way where you're just really socially awkward?

I've tried for 25 years and I can't even get a girl to hold my hand.

The second, I suppose. But I've never been in the popular group in school and often sat alone at lunch, so I don't think I'm a normie

:( No, I just think half white people look a little strange. Not Chinese but not white either

Don't worry honey, Italians are not white. Now post your tits with "I'm a slave to thick Italian cock" written in black marker on them

Pls you can have babies with a Chinese man and I will raise them.

Don't be lewd to my future wife okay!!

Listen, cucko, I need that green card, capiche? Go buy yourself some Flip girl, ok?

Like reverse Muslims? One woman has 4 husbands? XD

Why is every American irl so miserable? Online it's nothing but "life, liberty and burger" but the reality is painful to look at.

The American dream is a farce.
I was able to amass more wealth than anyone I know and I'm miserable.

money doesn't fill emotional needs, sure its fun and all at first, but having only money in life at the end fills you with nothing

Go to Singapore then. Fulfill the 5Cs. Despite the meme, they're quite poor. The one that are rich and snob are already fleeing to Australia.

lmao
spics BTFO

pls don't be rude, i feel just like any other human being

Yes I do. I can be your gf (male).

The type of girl you're looking for, one who would willingly leave their illiberal, materialistically deprived and traditionally conservative society for material wealth would basically be the most soulless social climbing bitch you knew in high school or college with a liter of trenbolone jacked up her ass.

Don't be surprised when, once she gets a visa, she starts looking for safety nets on wealthier and more easily controllable guys, and don't be surprised when she files for divorce and the asset split goes completely in her favor.

Honestly don't even care if I lose all my money.
I just want to know what it feels like to have a gf, even if it's a complete lie.

India, because even Indian girls in America don't wanna date stinky,rapist Pajeets...kek

You've never actually met any Indian girls.
I work with a bunch of them.
Even the solid 7/10 Americanized ones with high paying jobs end up married to ugly, fat, smelly pajeets by the time they're 22.

If they come from stereotypical pajeet families, my liberal Indian girl classmates absolutely avoid dating pajeets.

>dating a liberal minority
How does it feel not only to throw everything your ancestors worked for down the trash but also to spit in the face of whatever hopes there are at saving Western tradition left today?

Philippines is the way to go man,

t. fellow (leafy) CHI

>Despite the meme, they're quite poor.

Pls elaborate, they're at the top in pretty much every ranking

Are you like super ugly or something?

Are you the guy who keeps making the /CHI/ general?
Come on man stop acting like this. At least your motivating me to change and stop being a sad cunt. Stop blaming your race though