So Sup Forums. Should I try to fuck my neighbor's wife?

So Sup Forums. Should I try to fuck my neighbor's wife?

Pic related.

no

This

More pics?

Is it worth using a chair to get a shitty look of a trash neighbor??

Absolutely yes.
what's the context
Gonna need more material

Don't shit where you eat

out of what?

I got cheated on, I fucking hate my slut ex and I hate people like you who enable it

fuck off asshole

Sound advice, you run the risk of getting someone killed.

Including yourself depending on who the husband is.

Absolutely. At the very least, more creep shots

Ya y not

Don't listen to this beta-faggot.

honestly bro shit like that ain't personal, it's just animal instinct, she was prob thinking of you.

You should fuck your neighbour instead because you are a faggot, OP.

If she's gonna cheat with OP then she's gonna cheat with someone. OP might as well get his dick wet.

Yes. What's the worst that could happen?

I'm her husband and unless you want your balls in the deep frier I would advise you to stay away from my wife, we've both noticed you looking over the fence at us you creepy little pervert.

sure but it's going to be more than awkward if he finds out

/thread

No

> (OP)
>sure but it's going to be more than awkward if he finds out
It's going to be painful

why settle for the wife. fuck him.

Nice try user. Timestamp or you're a bigger faggot than OP.

You're under the delusion she has any interest in you whatsoever because you exist and have a penis. It's a common problem with retarded men with over inflated egos.

No, get your own wife and fuck her

Poke your dick through the fence and see what happens

Fingers crossed he finds out you tried and kills you. Snake-ass scum.

not even close to believable.

Rolling for this

back to Tumblr while the men are talking, sugar tits.

MORE pics

o hell yes you should, better yet let me

No. For reasons already covered.
There are other women every bit as good looking or more so you can bang with virtually no hassle.

rrrrrrrrrrrolling.

checked

you only live once OP, do ITTTTTTTTTTT

“Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s wife” -some guy whomst made everything

witnessed.

so close, but I've only lived in the house for 4 months. I assume this is just the beginning of many years of getting to watch her work in her backyard.

Do or do not, theres no try

I would. Hoes before Bros! Pussy is life. Friends come and go. Pussy is always there! :)

pretty sure that's a sin bro

>she was prob thinking of you

toplel

mmmm those thick thighs, give us moar op

last one I took

kek

Obv it's not going to happen and OP is just an autistic creeper.

just imagine stradding her OP, standing right behind her, panties DROP and you side right in......start pumping away with nice hard pumps as she screams in ecstasy....

apparently Sup Forums is now a christian board

>Should I try to fuck my neighbor's wife?

Fuck yeah! Pretty sure it says in the Bible that you are supposed to.

Post noods faggot

To all you Christian fags posting in here saying it's a sin to fuck your buddy's wife?

It says thou shalt not covet thy neighbors wife...

COVET means: "yearn to possess or have (something)"

Sticking your cock in your buddies why is just wanting to fill her pussy with cum. Not yearn or possess her. lol. LOOPHOLES!! Tons of them in the Bible.

user has a point. Faggot.
It's embarrassing to be a male in 2018 and has been since always. Because all you idiots just cry about fucking women constantly as if it's some great meaningful thing. It doesn't mean shit and will not progress your life in any way. Do something that'll make you successful not chase disgusting skanks everywhere. Just. Jerk your dick. Same result

Bible is fake. Not like any of that shit matters. Literally anybody could've written it

Yes

Even the Bibble says "go, multiply and fill the earth" and it's easier when people are actually fucking. If you get caught, tell the other guy to turn the other cheek just like Jesus said.

>Cucked beta numale with soft values detected and i'm not even being edgy here.

Pull her shorts down and enjoy yourself

Do

I say do it, and take pics

>Fucking the PoolGIRL
I think this is a new genre

He right you know

Your that faggot that just bought that house and you thought your neighbor was "flirting" by dressing "provocatively" and doing work in her backyard and you could see her, stop being a creepy retard before your entire neighborhood thinks you're a scumfuck