Sup Forums pls listen to my story its true i swear to god

Sup Forums pls listen to my story its true i swear to god.

-Iam a WoW player and in game i met this 15 year old girl (I'm 17)
-We really kind of bonded over a few hours of conversation about depression
-She is everything i need in life
-she told me she is abused by her parents and kinda starving
-i am being sustained by my parents and my rich brother since I'm a dropout due to depression and other reasons
-she says she would want to come and live with me but her parents are paying for her amazing school
-i really want this girl and i want to help her

what do i do Sup Forums

Pic not related

First of all do you know for sure that she’s who she says she is?

I failed a greentext bohoo deal with it

I have talked to her over voice chat shes definitely a uk girl and im from serbia

So no video chat then?

you have to be 18yo to post here

Nope not yet

Do you don’t really know who this girl is, or if it’s even a girl. I’m not trying to be an asshole here user, I know how strong feelings like this can be at your age, but you have to look at the situation you’re both in here. Let’s say by some chance she’s exactly who she says she is, and you’re both physically and emotionally attracted to each other. She’s just supposed to do what? Dropout of her nice school, move all the way to Serbia with money she doesn’t have and live with you as an illegal immigrant? Her future would be fucked completely.

hey, if this girl really is who she says she is the best thing you can really do for her is just be there for her.

Also you have no means of supporting yourself let alone another(underage) person. If I were you I’d be begging my parents to help me go back and finish school while I worked some part time job to fix up my life, and then in a couple years worry about helping this girl.

This user knows

What should i do, i really have strong feelings for her, i know she is who she says she is

>underage
>can't even greentext
>falling for a """female"""
>falling for a """female""" on wow
>dropout living with parents
kys

My brother can support me and he's in middle of making a deal where we can live happily without jobs, i cant work or go back to school since im currently fighting to not stay in a wheelchair

No you don’t son. Ask her to text you or video chat. You also have to acknowledge that your feelings my come from your co-dependence on each other thanks to your depression. Whatever you do don’t send her money. If you REALLY want to help you’d have to start by helping yourself and getting your life on track. Mommy and Daddy can’t make you the man you need to be.

Its a 5 story house i get a floor to myself when i turn 18 :) she is a girl, dont be jelly little cave troll

Kinda starving? Plays wow? Goes to a nice school? Pick one.

Well shit sorry to hear that user, what does your bother do that he can apparently “save you all from having to work again?” and do you really want to be living off of someone else’s accomplishments all your life? Do you really think that will help your depression any?

Send her to the gulag

>implying I'd be jealous of an underage crippled highschool dropout with no career living off his family
>that's also falling for the long distance relationship meme

I wanted to send her money but she is insisting that she doesn't want it/doesnt want to think shes using me for money

Cant say much but hes a big youtube with wealthy sponsors and is making a deal that involves millions of euros

Be sad

Well good on her for having conviction. Do not send her money though, even if you think it’ll help
Alright, good for him.

>implying I'm sad
Get b& already underage cunt

You actually think youre insulting or funny? Lmfao

Not only him, he really loves me and is the one thats most devoted to helping me in my situation

>he's, still replying
gtfo already attention-seeking underage, you're literal cancer