Will he come back, lads?

will he come back, lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

summiticeapparel.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope so, for me.

for you?

why is he so underpaid

Is Nathan literally the poorest Jew on the planet?

is he a big guy?

Yes he is, trust me, I'm a wizard

What the hell.
Guy made several seasons and was the star.

Reality show contestants make more than him.

this is literally a show for good goys.

lol isn't it funny how the new tricks people?

That'd be valid but his tricks are about how much they backfire and don't go as intended.

Season 4 has been confirmed a while, it just takes time to film because of how much he puts into each episode.

And apparently there are a lot of planned episodes that either go nowhere funner or interesting, or the business owner becomes wise to the show's purpose, so that takes up more time.

Maybe because he's too Canadian to challenge his contract.

The holocaust did happen though

He's going to go to space. Elon Musk loves his show and Nathan has been spotted at Space X many times.

I love Nathan. I was at FYF when he pretended to play guitar during Mac Demarco's entire set.

there were only 6 death camps, acording to the UN. 6million devided by 6 is 1 million. these camps existed for about 4 years, but let's be generous and say 5. 1 million devided by 5 is 200,000. that is how many bodies each camp haf to incinerate each year. 200,000 / 365 = 548. 548 bodies every day for 5 years straight.

mfw it's real

Assuming all your math is right that doesn't honestly seem that excessive.

Bad goy

the largest camp had 12 cremation ovens.

548 / 12 = 45. so each oven had to burn 45 jews daily, or about a jew every 30 minutes. nonstop. for 5 years straight.

Not him but how? That's like 23 bodies each hour.

Why haven't you bought a Summit Ice windbreaker yet?

summiticeapparel.com/

The official stance is 6 million Jews died, not 6 million Jews were in camps then cremated.

It's ironic considering he was selling these in LA where it's at least 70 degrees outside 90% of the year.

>The rescue pig was an actual video that real people actually watched and believed it was actually real.

The official stance is that 2000 jews were herded into a small gas chamber by 3-4 other jews and were gassed and then the worker jews carried every dead body up a story individually and put 3 bodies into a cremation oven and put in more after 45 minutes.

So was the body builder one and the dumb Starbucks one. I remember seeing the Dumb Starbucks on the news way before I ever discovered Nathan for You.

Yeah having an entire book written just for a bit for one episode. And the guy doing interviews on morning news shows.