Why is this board so anti white ? What did a white person ever do to you ?

Why is this board so anti white ? What did a white person ever do to you ?

1. Fuck Drumpf
2. Fuck white people

they made feminism

they bullied me in school
I really really really dislike them

whites are evil

Because 'whiteness' as in 'the white race' or 'the white nation' is an invention by rootless American mutts.

Europeans primarily identify with their ethnicity instead of some all-catching construct of 'whiteness'. Germans are Germans, Poles are Poles, etc.

white """people""" are evil

fuck em

Spain is a european white country
Yeah my post was more directed towards new worlders

Because Europeans don't want to partake in retarded American racial politics dictated by your own lack of identity

Fuck off wewuzzer, Spain is a proud Moorish nation and our ally against the pale menace

Bullied and cucked me

See

>Because 'whiteness' as in 'the white race' or 'the white nation' is an invention by rootless American mutts.
I really, really hope you don't actually believe this.

Spainards can have blue eyes and blonde/red hair
I doubt this

Wroong

It's true tho

For instance, no Dutch would like to associate himself with a blockheaded subhuman toilet cleaning pole just because that pole might have light eyes and light skin. We still hate you

So white European poles= bad
Subhuman Turks and morrocans=good?

The concept of white people is p stupid and anyone that consider himself being one is automatically an abhorrent subhuman
I've never knew of a single decent person that thinks his race matters in some way. Your nationality, social class and education are what matters not whether you have blue eyes or huge brown dick

We hate both and all of the groups you mentioned are a pest. Cockroaches, termites and crickets are all pests in my eyes.

>We hate both and all of the groups you mentioned are a pest. Cockroaches, termites and crickets are all pests in my eyes.
>For instance, no Dutch would like to associate himself with a blockheaded subhuman toilet cleaning pole just because that pole might have light eyes and light skin. We still hate you

Spoken like a true indio
Then why do so many live in Holland?

>the concept of white people
it's not a concept

CHI

>Spain is a european white country

t. Paco el Chicano

In foreign countries with low white populations you would, See colonies and expat destinations.

Moroccans and Turks were brought in as cheap labour in the seventies and onwards. This was a mistake.

Poles started flooding the West after entering the EU a bit later. This was also a mistake.

You see, we tend to make mistakes in the West. But I dont have to tell you with your tens of millions of illegal immigrants.

This.

Surprising that a shitskin slav could understand this 2bh.

wrong
i never seen a person with blue or green eyes until i was 14
everyone has naturally brown and black hair, and brown or black eyes, except if they came from outside spain

>indio
GOD BLESS

It's mostly whites shitposting about how they hate whites.

it's just banter you filthy albino ape

>white people
So please enlighten me, give me an objective description of what makes a person white

>a shitskin slav
That's really funny coming from amerimutt.

Not an argument
I am a terrone American
Name one instance of this happening

proud muslim blood
the arab soul is latent in all hispanic countries
whiteys cant compete

I've pretty much stopped caring about this shit.
It has gone so far that it doesn't matter anymore.
Anything and everything is racist or homophobic these days.
I hate ideologies and if someone calls that racism then so be it.

stay in your containment board please, not racists allowed in this proud race mixing encouraging catholic board

slavshits in general and poles in particular are so fucking pathetic. they desperately want to be seen as white along with actual human beings. this is why they insist on importance of that white race bullshit all the time.
we will never consider you equal to us let alone treat you as our brothers.
do you actually believe that some pole or russian or any other slavshit degenerate is equal to a swiss or a german? you're basically as low as some shitskins

whites are an abomination and they should be crossbred out of the genepool as soon as possible

>Race mixing
Disgusting
Slavs are humans unlike Turks or morrocans

t. A person with Blue eyes and blonde hair

>Slavs are humans
they barely are

>slavshits in general and poles in particular are so fucking pathetic. they desperately want to be seen as white along with actual human beings. this is why they insist on importance of that white race bullshit all the time.
we will never consider you equal to us let alone treat you as our brothers.
do you actually believe that some pole or russian or any other slavshit degenerate is equal to a swiss or a german? you're basically as low as some shitskins

slavs are more aryan than western europeans

poleshit degenerate can't even quote properly lel

>What did a white person ever do to you ?
Nothing, because white people don't exist, Paco.

>degenerate

you have to go back Ivan Miloszewitch

Yes they do, albeit not in your country. Just because you can't see Pluto doesn't mean it doesn't exist

It's true though
He was a redneck and fucked my oneitis

This, the proud Avar blood in my veins aches to see the fertile lands of Europe being littered with the corpses of weak whites as all the Ugric people join in one great horde to wipe their moribund civilization off the pages of history and we rape their women on the piles of loot taken from their razed city

Neither in yours, so please tell me where.

r1a is of indo iranian origin

Was it autism?

I really really really hope that you don't believe this. Are you even a Pole or an American with a proxy? How come you are so ignorant about your own history?

You think that Hitler wanted to create a 'white nation' that included all 'white people' like the Slavs? No, we wanted to create a nation for the Germans by exterminating the Slavs.

>honkies
Lmaaaaoooooo

You know you being a pole and making and posting this picture just makes you seem incredibly butthurt

Average cumskin woman

Aha

White people are not white.

you are talking to muslim living in netherlands

Average mayoape man

Average snownigger mating strategy

Crackers are UNIRONICALLY inspired by this...smdh #wow

Unironically would

I hate white people, but white people can't suffer racism so it's ok.

White people are more closely related in terms of biology, culture, and values than any other race.
That is why a white race is existant and very real.

contrariness to Sup Forums, this board can be just as racist given the thread

Because Americans are bunch of motherfucking bullies. You are actually the melting pot of hatred by today's world. Nobody say in fron of you, because you motherfuckers are intimidating soon.You are the reason why the world is messed up, your egos and unreasonable arrogance coming from only the size of country and population. Your country is one of the shortest history with aggregation of race mixing but conflicting all the time to hate each other inside, which is absolutely soulless embodiment of ugliness of human being backed back by a gun in your pocket. You Americans must be mentally knocked up by everyone else here until your fatty body become more humane like.

of course op is a burger
what else