Why did Hitler have to attack Russia? I have been literally crying about this for 20+ years....why, why, why?

Why did Hitler have to attack Russia? I have been literally crying about this for 20+ years....why, why, why?

Why has Bugs been foreverially tied up and delitized?

He was afraid that a Soviet invasion of Europe was imminent. Nazi Germany was also heavily dependent on the Soviet Union for raw materials and fuel, both of which would've dried up in the event of invasion. He figured he could stop the Soviets by striking them before they fully mobilized, and that he could seize valuable resource-rich territory in the process.

Almost worked

Preemptively. He knew that the Jews of Russia were getting ready to backstab him. It wasn't without a reason. Hitler wasn't stupid.

If he'd come as a real liberator instead of a genocidal arsehole, we would be living in a wonderful world today.

>DURING THE WINTER
Hitler was a master strategist.

Those are words I never thought I'd read again.

If they didn't attack, they would end up defending.

German strategy was centered around the Blitzkrieg so it was a sound decision by the German High Command.

>think napoleon is an idiot
>do the exact same mistake

No, just no. Has anyone ever beaten ussia at home? While fighting a war on two other fronts?
This.

It is easier to defend then attack. I understand wanting to wipe out the soviets, but they needed help. Why didn't the God damn Japanese attack Russia instead of the US?

We're not allowed to have nice things in this world

Don't you post that evil here

>No, just no. Has anyone ever beaten ussia at home? While fighting a war on two other fronts?

You don't get it.

Russia was amassing a HUGE army. They knew the NAP wouldn't last. So did Germany. It was an inevitable fact of geopolitics. Both parties wanted war.

When I was a kid, I found this so unbelievable, that I figured that someone from the future, some Jew, had created a time machine and went back and caused them to lose the war.

russia, france and england the eternal enemy

That doesn't mean you invade...not then anyway. It is much, MUCH easier to defend than it is to attack. Read Sun Tzu.

This

Hitler knew and we know now that Russia was planning on invading Germany anyways when they're weak from the war.

Hitler did literally the only thing he could do that had a chance of success.

Blitzkrieg tactics, mein freund

Wait whats that from. Newfriend here.

Their chances of getting to Moscow were literally zero.

>Read Sun Tzu.

Read an outdated book that has no relevance to modern warfare? Where things like tanks, bombers and aircraft carriers were hundreds of years away from being developed?

Yeah, I think I'll stick to my Wikipedia articles. Enjoy being an armchair general.

Shut it down, goym

A huge army? No they weren't! Only until the invasion did they amass a huge army.

>foreverially tied up and delitized
>google
>paste
>enter

Are you also retarded?

>Hitler did literally the only thing he could do that had a chance of success.
What, brutalising the population of the conquered territories and having the threat of Generalplan Ost hanging over their heads? What a complete fuckwit cunt he was. ALL THE MORE SO, considering he had such a sensible and thoughtful man as Alfred Rosenberg so nearby who told him time and time again what he SHOULD have been doing in the east...

kek

>not understanding that
>War....war never changes.

Okay, amass was the wrong word. Obviously logistics and more importantly leaking intelligence would prevent them from massing it until they needed it.

They were definitely training troops, though. Stalin wanted to eventually take advantage of the war in Europe, even if you can prove to me he had no knowledge of a German invasion.

Nice trips but you're still not creating any real arguments here.

I didn't want to cause any electric infetterence in my computer.

I don't want to argue...The OP was kind of a rhetorical question. But look at Vietnam.

Hey man, crystal meth and all the other crazy shit he was taking does that to you.

Hitler attacked Russia because he was bullied by the Russian kids in school and wanted revenge.

Too bad that polish govt of '39 was cucked by anglos. They literally made us their bitch and sacrificed us in order to weaken hitler.

If only Piłsudski was still alive, we could allied with germans (Poland had worlds 4th biggest army in '39) and together BTFO soviets and anglos alike. Damn shame...

Pic related, Hitler on Piłsudskis funeral.

>Japanese attack Russia instead of the US?

That would've been nice. I don't know how the Japanese would fair without their navy though.

>two cocks
>one shed

They got to Moscow

>I have been literally crying about this for 20+ years

what a vagina

There were lot of wars between the soviets and japs before WW2, every single time soviet artillery did a defensive blitzkreig against the japs.

Google the 'icebreaker' theory.

He actually failed Operation Barbarossa mostly because he didn't want to be like Napoleon.

Finland will be a superpower by 1950
t:Hitler + Manneheim

Fuu fuu

He didn't think Napoleon was an idiot, he admired him and even visited his tomb.

Because the slavs werent going to disappear from the Lebensraum.

he isn't at pilsudskis funeral. It's an honor funeral held in germany on the order of hitler.

He made an honor funeral for Piłsudski in germany ? thx for miniredpill