Anybody have any experience with kratom? I bought 400 grams of samples...

anybody have any experience with kratom? I bought 400 grams of samples, working on figuring out the right amount to makes me melty, tips/advice on kratom

done it a handful of times... take about 6 grams
mix it with OJ if you have it it helps with the horrible taste

>to makes me melty
Not going to happen, it’s a very mild drug, less than weed - like taking a sensible medical dose of an opiod painkiller. That said it does chill you out a little, start small because the intial experience will be the same regardless of dosage and the tolerance racks up really quick if you start huge. Something like 6 grams maybe

Drugs are gay as fuck
OP is a fag

If it's you're first time go 6-10 grams.

>because the intial experience will be the same regardless of dosage

False

It helps to get over opiates I heard, but I don't think it's gonna get you "stoned". It's more of an aid to quit opiates.

Just makes you feel happy, not so much high. I drink mine with cranberry juice. It kills the bitter flavor.

If it makes you feel melty, you're not taking enough. Multiply the dose by about 5. So about 50 grams.

okay, kratom reddit thread was telling me to start off with 1 gram, which was doing nothing. just want to calm the anxiety and depression down. I found chocolate milk was easiest

Don’t do it. It ain’t worth it OP. Anyone who says Kratom is harmless is lying to you. Just smoke weed.

Also don’t take too much. It doesn’t get you higher it just starts making you naseaus as fuck

my friend takes the stuff daily.

stick to around ~3 gram doses

after initial 3 gram dose wait a couple hours then dose another ~3 grams

should have a healthy buzz going then without puking or anything.

i usually down it with a shot of alcohol

here's what I bought, still goin through the satains, one day at a time

It is pretty fucking addictive. I had pretty bad withdrawals and had to taper off for about 2 weeks and I was only at ~10g a day. But it is useful and it does help with my anxiety and it is an awesome pain killer, I just try to not take it more than a couple times a week.

Certain strains will give you a more opiate like sedated effect but not as intense because nausea kicks in much sooner.

Have you been addicted to opiates before?

I wouldn’t do such a high dose for your first time, might get nauseous. I’d say 3-5 grams

its not fucking addictive at all I take it occasionally with day or 2 breaks between and when I run out I dont even think about it, you are an opiate addict. I like kratom practically because it is such a non-drug drug, just makes me feel good without really doing much.

ive been taking about 4/6 grams a day, spread out over a few hours every night, haven't once felt nausea or sickness, only maybe a headache the next morning

drink more water

Fucking drug users man, I take drugs to function in society with my bipolar 1 and so I don't fucking kill someone. No reason to use drugs unless you have a medical problem. l keep monitor lizards, I paint and play video games, there's no reason you cannot find a more healthy interest.

protips: strains are a marketing gimmick, every plantation packages all the same shit together. there's no evidence different "strains" produce consistently different alkaloid ratios. if you think so, it's literally all in your head. talk to one of the plantations managers sometime. buying kratom is a gamble of good batch or bad batch. gl with your rolls.

take 2-4 grams depending on your weight at first.

withdrawals are subjective. lots of ppl, even after years, get barely any withdrawals. i take ~8g a day every day for 6 years for chronic pain and my withdrawals kinda suck; not anywhere near as bad as regular opiates tho.

dont expect to get SUPER HIGH MAN, it just won't happen. if it does, ull be nauseous as fuck and wish you hadn't taken it.

I tried to take Kratom twice. Both times I ate about 2 Teaspoons and never felt anything except a very mild, dull headache. Do I just need to do a bigger dose or what?

that happens to some ppl, idk if theres any "cure" for it necessarily. happens to me if i take too much.

red ribbon week at your school, faggot?

lotta dumb ignorant fags up in this bitch

source: I'm opiate addicted.

It wasn't even a bad headache or anything just kind of a slight pressure in my head. Mostly I was disappointed that I didn't feel anything else.

I've tried a bunch of drinks to use and OJ appears best. I like to pour a it into my mouth and then dump some dry kratom from a spoon or cup on top of the liquid in my mouth. After some time I got a method that avoids the taste and coughing from inhaling the dust.

There are capsules you can use, but I find they don't have as strong of a kick but can be swallowed much easier.

There is also kind of a fine line between perfect amount and over the top into dizzy/queasy mode. Just lay down if that starts happening until you feel better. Best to avoid that by learning the correct dosage, which you get a feel for.

idk how much you weigh and your tolerance but you may need to take more. 1 teaspoon can be anywhere from 1-3 grams depending on how well it was grinded up. it could be a bad batch, sometimes i think i get the headaches more on some batches vs others (just happened w/ the one i bought last month) my guess is prob more mitragynine than usual but there's a lot to kratom.

like i said its a gamble!

6grams is too much for a beginner you fucking idiot. I take it every day and 6 grams would get me buzzing. You should start with 2 grams max for the first time and go from there upping it 0.5-1g until you get the effects you want.

Take a higher dose in the morning on an empty stomach. Make some 1g caps and take 4 and lunch.

I'm pretty familiar. I take red strains for sleep/pain relief. Have bad back and horrible sleep patterns. Works really well for me. I like to make a strawberry banana smoothie with Greek yogurt whole milk and fruit, and then i mix in 5 grams and blend it. Goes down nice and easy without any issues and the smoothie helps it digest better and combat nausea as well. If it causes you nausea you can take a bit of ginger. Honestly it's not going to get you a high. It's more of a nice relaxing and warm feeling (at least the stuff I buy). You didn't ask but I'd recommend buying from Krabot. They have great selection, it doesn't cost much, and their shipping is super fast. I plan on buying a few kilos in case the laws change.

Nope. I'm just not a loser cunt who needs to rely on substances for happiness and fun.

Look at all these plebs who don't make capsules.

Get some mango Naked juice. It's thick enough to keep it in suspension and makes it drinkable.

I usually took about 8-12 "1 gram" scoops (about a teaspoon) and felt pretty good.

Don't take it for an extended period. It triggered my depression pretty hard and mood degradation apparently a common side effect.