No drinking threads up, am I alone tonight in my adventures?

No drinking threads up, am I alone tonight in my adventures?
If not what are you all having tonight?

I have Budweiser and fireball for the night.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRcPA7Fzebw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you wear the sunglasses for extra memelord lol cow points? Sunglasses are really hip at the moment when it comes to semi-famous/not famous internet sillyman fashion. Very 2018.

off topic, faggot.
try to color inside the lines.

i'm 7 beers in. natty ice b/c i'd be broke buying normie beer as much as i drink.

No it was on topic. You posted video footage, and so that leaves you in a position to be judged and asked questions about your on-screen appearance. I was completely on topic actually.

Straight Rumple Minze tonight my dude. I fucking love that shit

>sunglasses in doors
>poor excuse of facial hair
>chases shots with coke
Typical dumb fuck here

lol

He chased it with beer you tardo

hmm, budweiser & fireball

strangely, exactly what i have.

goes down easy doesnt it op

Lose some weight kiddo and drinking scotch

What kind of scotch nigger?

I'm just chilling and listening to music rn posted a thread about drinking if someone hit trips but nobody did so rip

Johnnie Walker

Not
But I'm drinking Laphroaig 10 CS.

I wear them for my boy corey hart, and for memeing.
I keep looking for natty ice but it doesn't exist in my area, sad times. I seen it posted, while my cheapest beer available is slightly cheaper I like to change things up.
That wasn't me mate, so now you just look silly.
Whats that? Never had it/heard of it before
It was beer
Also my facial hair is bad I know, normally I shave before threads or going outside but I've been lazy.
I hate to sound like the typical white girl and I know alcohol threads have a huge hatred on fireball but it does taste good and go down easy despite being 66proof. So for a quick drinking whisky you can't beat it
Plan too/working on it.
Also that shit is expensive, I'm a quality vs quantity guy. Unless you are doing a social outing it seems weird to drink high class alcohol on your own.
I posted in it, was gonna do my webms there but it died before I made them. What music you listening to mate?
youtube.com/watch?v=tRcPA7Fzebw

Good taste man

i'm not op. it can be easily seen because my post about what i'm drinking does not match what op is drinking.

looks like someone has strayed a little to far away from youtube and is having trouble. hey, we've all been there, everyone here has been a newfag. just sit back, read and learn how to post.

Rumple Minze is 100 proof peppermint schnapps. It's either love or hate with it. I drink it straight because I'm disgusting

Red? Double Black? Blue?

not op. i have chivas in the cabinet but i have to get up in 7 hours, gotta stick with beer atm.

double black

hey, at least you own it.

6 words in your post i was getting ready to pound your ass, but then realized you know it's shit, and i realized im drinking shit tier beer so...

Black label mostly man. Bottle king has the shit for like $30 tops so I'm happy

Yeah I personally love it, but I completely understand why people don't. Been mostly drinking that, Jägermeister, Buffalo Trace, and Appleton Estate Rum lately

Nice. That's good stuff.

That felt sexual

god i hate jager. unless the bar has one of those chillers. then i can stand it.

Rolling Rock in a can.

What annoys me is how it looks like you're forcing yourself to drink.

Just the Bud for me. Got a 8 pack at the b&w down the road on my way back from work. A word to the weiser (lol) spiced whiskey is harder on the gut then a good rye. I gave up the hard stuff because it started to affect my work and memory.

ah.

there is a bar in penn state called rathskellar. you can buy a case of ponys (they give you a key chain bottle opener with every case) and you carry it to your table and pound down.

maxim did an article about it. that bar has the record of pony bottles sold in one night.

it is commonplace that if you leave before finishing your case, you give it to another table rather than take it home.

sadly, that bar is closing. got bought out.

cool. you gonna be 21 in a few years?
good luck newfriend

Rolling rock is great in a can keep it up
Guess cause I was sucking? That's up to you.
Image was funny cause how oddly specific it was.
Seen lots of people post about black label, still never tried it. Maybe I should soonTM
Sound's like it'd be a good drink to make peppermint patty's with. How sweet is it?
I'm still young, only 24, so I'm gonna keep up as much alcohol as I can till I'm a more responsible adult. But words well headed nonetheless.
Bar sounds amazing, though three questions; one how expensive was it per case, two was the beer good, and three what kind of casual can't finish a case on his own?

Yeah, jäg's not for everyone. It's one of those weird things I love. Also really like green chartreuse which is apparently weird

no, i went to penn state 15 years ago.

how would an underage person know how or what happens in a bar? your shitty attempt to undermine me is shitty, and it also makes you look like a dipshit.

think before you post.

yeah it always makes me laugh when I try and picture sex slaves wielding 14th century torture weapons.

Drink more though, If this post is dubs you have to get completely fuck-eyed and post results.

ill drink it with redbull, my main issue is i hate licorice.

Rumple minze is pretty sweet, I'd say. The taste is really strong

Well looky at that, Drink up OP

Yeah, I used to hate licorice but then it grew on me. Still drink it with red bull sometimes too at parties and shit. I think I did like seventeen jägerbombs on New Years

i remember the first time i drank redbulls and vodka. i underestimated the redbull part.

i was doing pushups under the kitchen table at 3 a.m.

Better than cardiac arrest.

Yeah redbull is kind of like adderall. It says not to mix with alcohol but no one gives a shit

Redbull is not comparable to Adderall.

The similarities end at they're both a stimulant.

Did OP pass out?

What a lightweight

Big ass bottle of Sailor Jerry and a slam pack of Buttgeisers.

so if they are both a stimulant, then they are comparable?

did you just anti argue yourself?

srsly fireball is shit

ooo i do like me some sailor.

like captain bit a hint of cherry.

Red bull is caffeine. The argument is meth vs caffeine. You tell me.

Adderall and liquor is the best. I can drink a lot and not fall asleep.

I mean you won your own challenge. But I'm going to meet a friend who I haven't met in 3 years in 9 days. So i can't afford to spend any more money buy more alcohol at the liquor store, so I'll drink what I have all at once and then be done.
Which is a third of this fireball bottle and a budweiser.
Is it stronger or sweeter?
I love strong bitter or salty flavors I can't stand strong sweet flavors.
Not even close, I have a decent amount of money in the wallet but I don't want to spend it till my trip with my friend.
Meh

I swear, I fell in love with it when a buddy's sister gave me some of it and mixed it with Dr Pepper. It was like an angel cumming in my mouth.

DXM and Alcohol are both dissociatives.

Meth and Caffeine are both stimulants.

DMT and LSD are both Psychedelics.

But none of these pairs are really comparable.

you...

you just compared them...

are you fucking retarded?

You're taking this on face value too much.

you just posted on how each "drug" is similar to the other "drug", then said how they aren't similar.

dude. go to bed. you're tired. 10th grade algebra is rough without a good nights sleep.

i've tried that, its nice but too sweet for me. same reason i don't drink jack and coke, too fucking sweet.

You lack life experience and comprehension skills.

Just because you can call something the same word to vaguely describe it doesn't mean it is the same.

Like the words,
>Prostitute
>Your mum

I'm drinking the rest of my boxed wine, I'll probably cut myself and play CSGO if I have time.

Remember,

Cross the road for attention

Up the street for effect

It's a strong minty flavor with some sweetness. The sweet part isn't super strong.

I can't do for realsies or my son will hate me and it's not his fault I'm a faggot.

Your son hates you more for pretending to be suicidal.

*mom

Fuck you Yankee Doo Little.

Nah, if he hates me for anything it's probably for not letting him play on my PC.

So you headed to alcoholicville? Do you need it?

>call something the same word to vaguely describe it doesn't mean it is the same

>Prostitute
>Your mum

so my mum is not a prostitute? noice.

at least mine taught me basic english and to not be a pussy.

no no. fuck you euro trash.

mom = mother.

mum = europe gutter speak.

Read what I said
Read what you said
Read what I said again
Read it one more time

You good now?

wait.

>call something the same word

i think you meant "call two things the same word"

ah i get it now. i didn't realize you may be autistic. if you needed help why didn't you just ask?

if someone else has an issue trying to understand your "ideas" let me know.

Definition of mum

chiefly British spelling of mom

I had to go 7 definitions in to find that. In an european dictionary.

Settle.

>fireball
are you fucking 12?!

slowest and messiest bottle shotgun i've ever seen.

6/10 OP

I call it, 5 loco

playing csgo is good
Drinking box wine is good
Cutting yourself not so good, I will say this an an insult but half purpsoely, no one old enough would cut them-self anymore as they realize it is retarded. So stop whil eyou are headed.
Do I need it? No, but its a great/easy way to fill my time while looking for a job.
Naw 24
6/10 is above overage so i'll take it.
While you have good meme names, alcohol content is supremely low. Disappointed/10

i made a gif for you guys, drinking hamms. from wisconsin