Marvel Studios To Focus On Diversity After 14 Movies

>Kevin Feige, the Marvel Studios chief and big mean bully who picks on Bleeding Cool’s best friend Ike Perlmutter all the time for no reason, is ready to “Move Beyond the ‘Completely White’ Casts of Comic-Book Movies,” according to the headline of his most recent interview on bird-themed entertainment website Vulture.

>“I think that in the movies we’ve already made, and certainly in the movies that are coming up, it will be as inclusive a group of characters as one could want,” Feige said in the interview. Marvel would always pick the best actor for a role, Feige assured the website, but, “For us, it’s important that we don’t feel like a completely white, European cast.”

>Feige referenced the creation of Black Panther in Marvel’s comic books as proof that Marvel was progressive (in the 1960s), even though he is literally at war with the comics division of Marvel according to dozens of reports on this very website, and said that Spider-Man: Homecoming would be a major step forward for diversity.

>“Our filmmaker came in and had pictures of real high schools, and they are as diverse as you could imagine” Feige said as no one at Vulture thought to question how Spider-Man: Homecoming director Jon Watts is allowed to just collect photographs of high school children. How many children does Jon Watts possess photographs of? Were they photographed openly or in secret? Did all of the parents sign permission slips? This is entertainment journalism, Vulture! Ask the damn questions! “That was something that was important to us, to set it apart from other Spidey films that have been made — to carve that niche — and to have it represent the world today.”

>Spider-Man: Homecoming hits theaters on July 7, 2017.

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2016/11/02/marvel-studios-focus-diversity-14-movies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

about time

dude if we focus on race that means we're not racist haha

Forgot link

bleedingcool.com/2016/11/02/marvel-studios-focus-diversity-14-movies/

So diversity means diversity in what? Skin color? What about diversity in political opinions? What about some diversity in philosophy? What about some fucking diversity in basic storytelling, you fucking jew shit?

But no. We'll only do diversity when it's skin deep and when idiot liberal journalists will kiss our asses for it. That's real brave of you.

Faggot kikes.

diversity = no white men

We need more minorities and by that I mean the majority of the worlds population

>we need more ugly brown people in our movies!
This will NEVER catch on. Even when the white population dips below 50% no one will want to see a bunch of Pajeets and Pablos on the screen. Priya and Sofía especially wouldn't want to see their ugly ass men on the screen.

>completely white cast
This PC bullshit needs to stop. Lack of diversity isn't a real thing, its a made up issue they're pushing because they want to be social heroes and get brownie points from sjw faux feminists

Disgusting

Wow Based Marvel!

Now I know why perlmutter lost - Feige is a bigger jew than him.

>marvlel making diversity priority
>meanwhile DCHAD hiring buffed white bucks
LMAO

>muslim batman
>kike wonderwoman

>hot girls in Suicide Squad
>big masculine men everywhere else

/ourguys/ all the way baby!

Don't forget that DC saved Halloween.

Man this Harley costume is doing things to me.

>dat harem
DC can't compete with their spooky skelleton
post more peggy plz

>DC can't compete
We'll all be jerking it when the blu-ray rip of Aquaman hits.

>diversity

It's true what Sup Forums says then. Diversity simply means anti-white.

>big masculine men
i now know the reason for anyone liking DC better than marvel. Then again, if you jerk off over superman shirtless, you could also go jerk to thor, i guess?

i admit im interested. But... aquaman? i'll wait for the yify release or something

>Amber Heard
>Margot Robbie
>ticc Amy Adams

Go be gay to reddit

Never forget dirty whitey

Diversity == more black men

Let's face it

They're not real enthusiastic about Asians, Latinos, Arabs, etc. either

no

it's anti-white men

Why no hot girls in Marvel movies? Is it not to offend their tumblrina fanbase?

bout time those racist fucks got serious about diversity

I'm tired of white males named chris taking up all the movies

where are the woman of color

>It's true what Sup Forums says then. Diversity simply means anti-white.
It means anti-fair skinned. They consider light skinned Asians/Latinos/Middle Easterners/etc to all be honorary whites who benefit from white privilege and thus aren't diverse.

It's literally code for "we want more brown"

>DCHAD makes a change on hiring big white buck
>hires Maui buck instead
marvlel lose again
>you could also go jerk to thor, i guess?
>implying we don't

Good we have had our day in the sun. Let the poor and disenfranchised have a shot to stand in the limelight. The age of whiteman has come to an end.

Name *ONE* MCU movie with an all white cast.

Blacked Panther

Numales feel insecure when comfronted with physical perfection

what are you talking about ?

marvel has a strong pussygame

you mean all 2 of them, in which one of them has been written off dead?
>inb4 scarjofags pipe up

They have zero. Scarlett Johansson stopped being hot after The Island.

not bad but
>ticc peggy
>scarlett johanson
>elizabeth olsen
>kate from lost
>emily vancamp
>natalie portman
>gwynet paltrow
>linda cardellini

and im sure im forgetting some.

DC wasted wonder woman on a boring looking model (blindspot girl played a better WW for marvel), amy adams is fine but getting old, and small boring role with too much clothes on, (call me again when she's poison ivy or something) we're not seeing much more of margot robbie i bet, but i have absolutely nothing against her, and let's just wait for amber heard, they might find a way to ruin her too.

check out dat list bro.

This line of thinking is what has made the Marvel comics division as successful as it is today.

They have made Falcon Captain America for a black cap, Jane Foster (played by Natalie Portman in films) now wields Mjolnir and transforms from a short brunette Jew to a tall blonde Aryan Woman who is now Thor, they made a black puertorrican kid Spider-man, they've gender bent and race swapped most if not all the main stays and they are selling terribly, their main competitor is killing them in sales and leads the industry by a wide margin.

FINALLY! THE END OF CAPESHIT!

How can the Marvel cucks even compete?

well they have
>olsen
>kat dennings
>hershlag
>cobie smulders
>paltrow
>lilly
>marissa tomei
>hayley

also iron man II black widow is hot as fuck no matter how much you sperg

I really don't get why you posted AJ. He literally hates women.

It's for the greater good. It's ok to not be profitable.

old hags and jews what the fuck?

>ticc peggy
DEAD
>scarlett johanson
Hasn't looked good since Iron Man 2 in any film
>elizabeth olsen
yep
>kate from lost
downhill
>emily vancamp
had to google to see who this was, still dont know. not exactly in the same league as olsen
>natalie portman
WRITTEN OUT
>gwynet paltrow
WRITTEN OUT
>linda cardellini
DUDE SHE WAS IN ONE SCENE LMAO

2/10 shitpost

>Marvel shills will defend this

DUDE IMMORTALITY IS BAD BUT WATCH ME GO IMMORTAL REGARDLESS LMAO

THANK YOU DC

I saw multiple harley Quinns on halloween

The hottest girl in my class was Harley during a Halloween party. Being drunk close to that was pretty hard.

There multiple harleys per street near me. It was nuts.

so many little girls dressed as Harley

More like, a Sri Lankan kid can see another Sri Lankan kid in a Marvel movie and feel part of it. Included. It's a bold move.

White men are everywhere though. Does the thought of giving other types of people a chance really threaten you?

So basic.

T. White male

>White men are everywhere though.

in white countries

I don't think anyone other than white men and women should even exist

So full of fear and ignorance

Hey Sup Forumsmblr!

Typical DC degenerate

White people are minority out off all ethnicities. Niggers, Spics, Sandniggers, Chinks all outnumber white people.

In TV/film I mean

Is it too late to get on the DC bandwagon?

Dude wtf. Can you seriously not?

What's a degenerate, mister?

that were made in white countries?

What a delightful tyke!

Boring though. A race of ghostly pale, pink-skinned obese people with translucent, sun damaged faces and thin lips.

You're an internet troll

and you post shitty baits

Have you ever been in a majority black/sandnigger country? It's not fun. Everyone looks the same and the women look like shit.

How would you know what the women look like when they're in sacks?

Don't you have a bull to prep, schlomo?

I'm personally fascinated by other cultures. There's more to the world than my corner of it, which is probably the point Fiege is trying to make.

DC wins again baby

You won't be seeing other cultures in these movies. You won't be seeing actual diversity in terms of philosophy and politics. All you'll get is a black guy shoehorned in because that's what being progressive means. It's all the same culture really. Nothing is as homogenous as American leftist culture. It's all the same dry, safe shit made under the awareness of the opinion police.

I think you have to know someone of a certain race instead of classifying them by derogatory terms to understand there's more to them than differing physical characteristics. Like, really get to know them. I make an effort to make friends from as many cultural backdrops as possible just for the heck of it. Helps paint a clearer picture of the world.

Just seeing a Filipino kid in Homecoming is enough. The mere sight of him demonstrates a huge step in diversity. Huge, but a small, baby step towards having a Filipino actually carry a Hollywood movie without people flinching or thinking twice about it.

If he loves diversity so much, why not make a good movie for a change?

we had dustin checks in

>t. Fat Tumblrina

You mean Dunstan? Touché.

It's actually Dunston.
Riposte.

Isn't the cast already a non-white male cast? They've got an hispanic dude, a woman, a black actor, a european and, granted, 4 white male. Ain't that enough?

>Marvel Studios To Focus On Diversity After 14 Movies Of Diversity

Fix'd

Except they will never, EVER stop virtue signalling the fuck out of every casting choice, so even when they do "balance" every movie cast, they flaunt it like they just won civil rights for blacks in the '60's. They love feeling like saviours waaaaay too much to ever not make it a big deal, and that's where I take issue.

just like how caucasians, jews, and latinos can all feel represented in the blossoming sri lankan movie industry.

multiculturalism is very uni-cultural

>Diversity does not equal more black men

i want off this diversity ride

>Just seeing a Filipino kid in Homecoming is enough. The mere sight of him demonstrates a huge step in diversity. Huge, but a small, baby step towards having a Filipino actually carry a Hollywood movie without people flinching or thinking twice about it.

wait, why is this necessary? why do WASP countries have to make films to impress other countries?

>but it's about being inclusive and representing people already here

then why do we have to accommodate them? they left their countries and demand we accommodate to their cultures?, the ones they just left? that doesn't make any sense

>hiring practices

doesn't this have to do with the coaches and administrators instead of the players?

I really doubt the cinema industry of India or Hong Kong give a shit about how many blacks and whites their films have.

It's only white countries that put effort into this and nobody is ever content about the result.

The world consumes Hollywood movies though. Therefore it's a matter of influence, so our white cinema is the most influential and with all the propaganda it creates ie: perceptions of good and evil for instance, it's good to include peoples of races in white movies to make a statement that they are not being perceived outsiders via otherness, and hence demonised in any way.

>The world consumes Hollywood movies though.
The world also consumes Asian movies. Especially their kung-fu movies were huge during the 80's and 90's. Yet they made no effort selling out to Kenya. They stuck to what they did good unashamedly. And honestly, all this talk about diversity and it always just boils down to American blacks.

I should also mention that large parts of the world do NOT like seeing blacks in their movies, such as South America and Asia. If worldwide appeal is that important, then you should probably avoid black Americans unless they're Will Smith or Chris Tucker.

Sorry I should've have said "the world *predominantly* consumes Hollywood movies.

>said that Spider-Man: Homecoming would be a major step forward for diversity.

yes, please release more diversity films, I cant wait to watch them bomb after only nigros will go, latins and chinese and asian etc wont go trust me on this