Trap hate thread, agree or disagree but personally I think traps are fucking gay

Trap hate thread, agree or disagree but personally I think traps are fucking gay.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qdebgogZANE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

spidelmens tear this thread down

traps are definitely gay but that doesnt stop me from jerking off to them

As long as you recognize that it's gay I'm fine with it.

It's gay to love them, it's ok to like them

It's gay to like another man buddy so liking them is gay too.

You realize the fact that it's so important for you that other people know it's gay is an expression of your own subconscious repression, right?

Nope just tired of trapfags like you thinking you can be straight and like men that look like women at the same time.

Oh man that is a cute little bulge, full homo

Don't bother. These people aren't very self-aware... or smart for that matter.

But be nice to him. He'll be famous when he shoots his school up.

Yep they are gay

Fuck me, they are gay.

Traps are totally gay. Nothing wrong with being gay if that's your thing. But somebody who sets out to disguise their gender to enTRAP others is scum. And those faggots who don't think shoving their dicks up the ass of another guy is gay because he wears women's underwear are delusional.

Your argument lacks any logic.

well said...

why hate on them? i mean, they're faggots, and people who like them are closet faggots, but if you think about it, it just means it's gays gaying. homos homoing. generally nothing wrong with that as long as they dont try to homo down your throat.

traps are obviously gay...and if
you like traps = you like dick = you are bi/gay

This is where this comes in.
These are the people who are so repressed that they come up with thin excuses to spend hours each week hanging out in trap threads to shitpost and/or make negative threads about something they supposedly don't like. They're obsessed with the material, they just can't quite figure out why yet. People who truly dislike a type of thread just ignore/hide/filter. The only reason these people think traps are everywhere all the time is because they're subconsciously honing in on the material instead of glancing over it

I can understand, however, how infuriating it can be to see people claim outrageous shit like "feminine penis", though. I mean it kinda makes you want to go on a crusade...

because "chicks with dicks" was to triggity

youtube.com/watch?v=qdebgogZANE
suck my gynosome

traps are fuckin gay dudeee

Yup

Personally I'm fine with traps, nothing more manly than putting on your moose skin coat and raccoon hat and going out into the wild for a few months to get some fox hides and beaver pelts, it's pretty easy to catch beaver back home too.

What about 2d traps?

if you are a male and you are attracted to femininity then you are straight... if you are a male and attracted to masculinity then you are gay
simple as that you brain dead fucks

Well as I see it ya can't very well catch a three dimensional critter in a two dimensional trap now can ya?