I'm currently watching Gotham online and I'm on episode 6

I'm currently watching Gotham online and I'm on episode 6.
Is it worth it to keep watching? Or am I wasting my time?

>wasitng time watching Gotham
>wasting time on Sup Forums

this is your life, you choose

If you have to ask that then you already know the answer.

You should be out there curing cancer instead, my man.

Yeah, but I don't want to feel like I'm missing out.
I need validation.

Watch Arrow season 1&2 then if you want to see a downhill slide watch 3 then skip 4 maybe get into 5.

I refused to watch it when it first came out because the concept of "ITS EVERYONE AS KIDS N SHIT LOL" disgusted me. But this year I gave it a try and I actually really like it. It reminds me of the 90s Batman the Animated series, and I think its the best depiction of Gotham on film so far. It has a kind of retro 40s/50s look mixed in with some modern elements (basically only cellphones and the fact that computers exist but no one seems to use them.)

It can be VERY cheesy, especially the last half of season 2 and all of season 3 so far, but its still a fun show.

>cant make decisions on his own
>asks a group of faggots

What a weak-willed faggot. I hope this board tells you to stop breathing one day and see if you'll listen.

they ruined Pengler by giving Nigma some slut to chase after the show is fucking shit

It's funny because the show only gets good on the second season and when the season it's done, it becomes shit again

the black chick is so fucking hot

and selena

The show isn't good but it has its moments, every episode is a 6/10 until maybe mid season of season 1. When Sal Maroni shows up, things start to get good.

Gotham was a chore to watch for a lot of S1. You might as well jump later.

Everything gets better after Jim becomes a cynical broken douchebag and Barbara goes psycho and Fish goes for a swim

>episode 6

you should have dropped it after 1, fucking mong

It has the best incarnation of Bruce Wayne.

Keep watching.

The show is very hit or miss. It's best to wait until the end of season 4 and binge watch so you can fast forward what you think are the boring parts.

DON'T LISTEN TO THESE FAGGOTS OP.

ABOARD SHIP IMMEDIATLY.

I will spoil some minor details below, you can read ahead

>in S3, it becomes clear that Penguin is gay for the Riddler
>Fish Mooney dies, but returns, despite nobody in the entire audience likes her
>Gordons first girlfriend becomes a killer psycho bitch that would get killed instanly if this were real life, but she is protected by plot armor/"being hot"
>mid season 2, they already start to bring people back from the dead
>there are only two characters you will like: Penguin and his fat friend
>they fuck up almost every villain (exception is the Mad Hatter, although he is pretty cringey)

>It has the best incarnation of Bruce Wayne.

He is, though

You mean stale, emotionless and unbelievably not child-like?

Yeah, best performance anywhere!

Wait till Season 2 for Jerome :)

All or 90% of television shows are a waste of time. But you're a Normie, so time has no real value.

Or you know, he could be watching something better, maybe starting with AFI's or S&S's top lists, or reading something of worth like Dostoevsky or Wittgenstein.

didnt even make it through episode 1

this is some text book level mary sue shit you got all these important characters reduces to nobodies that owe all their success to mary sue who´s friends with everyone who matters and mary sue was actually the secret behind real main characters success blah blah

the actors sucked, i didnt like how forced and unnatural the diversity was, they didnt have any charisma or strong roles, everything was just so fucking basic daily new york life. i dont give a shit about that its boring.

show doesn't get good until season 2

season 1 is pleb filter

there are literally no black chicks on the show

DON'T LISTEN TO THIS FAGGOT OP.

seriously shut the fuck up you fag

This

>unbelievably not child-like
hes growing up to be batman you faggot
he saw his parents die in front of him and he blames himself
sorry hes not playing vidya and watching cartoons
pretty sure you still do those things though

shes not black you retard

tabby is mixed
she is more white than black
hence why she is naturally pretty

this is the only real black chick on the show

>the black chick from Cloverfield isn't black

Why isn't she on season 3? Did she get whacked?

halfnig=fullnig now?

i forgot you autismos have a very rigid way of thinking

yea rashida jones is black now too since she half

idk

Just start from episode 20 so you can see Barbara and Nygma go crazy

I liked the show but this guys is pretty much right and I'm also jumping ship, they definitely are going to push for a ship with penguin and riddler, don't be surprised when they suddenly reveal that riddler is actually bi.

This season has been rather disappointing to be honest, it feels like the series is going nowhere and they are trying to force a ship for short term viewership.

What Bruce Wayne a jew now? because that what im looking at

they've done great renditions of Firefly, freeze, strange, black mask, penguin and strange so far, not sure how its fucking up.

Even the looser adapted ones like zsasz and riddler are fun

ill give you joker/jerome though

fuck off back to redit you game of thrones watching, westworld theorizing faggot

What's wrong with that?

oh jesus reddit israelites are here